Ch. 7 One Chance

Close Your Eyes

 

Back in Seoul, Yoona receive a text from Rain and head back to the club. In the room, Jessica and Joon were seating opposite of each other. Yoona join them and sat across from Rain. 
 
“Yoona, I want you sell our products.” Rain say as he put a bag of ‘good stuff’ on the table. 
 
“But I—I had never done those before.” Yoona nervously say. 
 
Rain smiles as he looks at her. “It’s not that hard.” 
 
“Just get close to somebody and seduce them into buying it.” Jessica say. “I can show it to you.” 
 
“But don’t get caught by the police.” Joon say. “Each small bag is 350 thousand KRW.” 
 
“Yoona, I’m only training you to do a small things. It’s nothing big deal.” Rain smirk. “Jessica here will help you out.” 
 
Jessica smile as she look at Yoona. 
 
“I need the money in two day.” Rain say. 
 
Yoona, Jessica, and Joon bow as Rain leave. Jessica walk up to Yoona ily. 
 
“Honey, you’ve serve man drinking before. It the same thing.” Jessica say sweetly as she touch Yoona cheek softly. “Nothing bad.”
 
Joon smirk and left the room. 
 
“Ignore him, come one let me show you how I do it.” Jessica say as she takes Yoona hand and walks out of the room in the dark nightclub room where every body is dancing. 
 
Yoona stood a couple feet away and watches Jessica seducing each man on the dance floor with a small bag of ‘good-stuff’ in her y revealing top. The man looks at her s and see it, he smiles erted and sneak the money in her front pocket, and then takes the ‘good-stuff from between her break. Jessica gave him a peck before she move to the next one. Yoona continue to watch the whole night and then went back to her studio and rest. She lay on the bed tire and looking at the ceiling. 
 
“Please be my girlfriend.” Kept flowing in her head as she thinks about Taecyeon. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At the station, Taecyeon are sitting at his desk alone in the room, looking at Yoona number on his cell phone. Finally he press on the tall button and listen to the ringing tone. 
 
In Yoona studio, her phone ring, she sit up and look at her cellphone on the nightstand. Taecyeon name appear as the phone continue to ring. 
 
“Yeoboseyo.” Yoona answer the phone. 
 
“Hi, can we meet?” Taecyeon ask. 
 
“I’m busy right now.” She lied to him. 
 
“You’re just making up excuses.” Taecyeon say. “I’ll wait for you by the Han River Park.” 
 
“I’m not coming.” Yoona say. 
 
“I’m not leaving till you show up.” Taecyeon say before he hang up the phone. 
 
Yoona sign as she lay back on her bed. “What am I suppose to do if he keep doing this to me?” Yoona say. 
 
An hour later, Taeyeon waited for Yoona at the park after ending the call. He walks back and forth, sitting on the stone bench and then looks around the place for Yoona. Yoona was on her way after talking to herself for 10 minutes and flipping coin whether to go or not. She show at the Park and park her car in the parking and lot and walk up to him. Taecyeon sitting and waiting for Yoona to show up, he take out his phone and dial her number, not knowing that she’s walking up behind him. Taecyeon heard a phone ring nearby, he stand up and turn around. Yoona stop and stood in front of him. Taecyeon happily run up to her and pull her into his embrace. 
 
“I thought you wouldn’t come.” Taecyeon say in relief. 
 
“I have too or else you won’t go home.” Yoona say. 
 
Taecyeon break the embrace and looks at her. He grab her hand and place it at his left fast. Yoona feel his heart beating as he place her hand at his chest. 
 
“Please give me one chance.” Taecyeon say. 
 
Yoona look at him, she takes her hand back and walk away. Taecyeon went after her, he stand in front of her and stop her from leaving. 
 
“Why can’t you give me one chance?” Taecyeon ask. 
 
“Because I don’t like you.” Yoona say harshly as she lied to him. “In all of my life, I never take man serious and will never do. Tonight I came here to tell you, give up your hope. There will never be an ‘us’.” Yoona walks away again. 
 
“Do you love me?” Taecyeon say as he looks at her back. Yoona stop, “do you love me?” he ask her again.
 
Yoona didn’t answer nor turn around to look at him, Taecyeon walks up to her and turn her body around to face him. Immediately he pull her in for a kiss as he hold her tightly in his arms. Yoona were shock and struggles to break away for him as she give pushing on his chest. Taecyeon deepen the kisses, not letting her. Yoona hit his chest, then grip on to his shirt as she continue to push him away but he wouldn’t. she finally surrender to him and kiss him back passionately as her grip loosen, and trailing her hand around his neck. 
 
2 minutes later, Taecyeon finally break away and let go of her. Yoona in lost and confused as she slowly slide his arms off him. 
 
“Yoona?” Taecyeon whisper. 
 
“Mianhe.” Yoona say before she quickly runs to her car and drive away.
 
“Yoona.” Taecyeon call her, watching her drive away. 
 
To be continue……………..