Ch. 21 Fail Plan

Close Your Eyes

 

Kahi grab a trash bin and vomit, Dambi pat her back gently.
 
“Are you okay?” Dambi ask as she grab the tissue box. She hand tissue to Kahi. 
 
Kahi nods as she clean her lips with the tissue. 
 
“You should go to the doctor. This is the first I see you like this.” Say Dambi. 
 
“I’m fine…..” Say Kahi, vomit in the trashcan again.
 
Dambi grab Kahi purse and her hand, she drag her along. “We’re going.” She say. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Nichkhun enter the club looking for Joon. He walk up to the Bar where Jessica and a bartender is. 
 
“Where is Joon?” Nichkhun ask anxiously. 
 
“He’s in the back store room.” Say the bartender. 
 
Jessica seem Joon walking in the main room. “There he is.” She say as she look at Joon worriedly. 
 
Nichkhun turn around and sees Joon walking across the room unconsciously. He walks up to Joon and grab his shoulder. Joon quickly reflect and grab Nichkhun hand and twist it around. 
 
“It’s me.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
Joon immediately let go of Nichkhun hand.  
 
“Mianhe.” Say Joon. 
 
“Did Rain contact you yet?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“Yes why?” say Joon. 
 
“And you’re going to Incheon?” say Nichkhun. 
 
“You knew?” say Joon curiously. 
 
“Rain plan to get you arrested. Siwon is working with Rain.” Say Joon. 
 
Joon went shock. “I know Siwon is working with Rain but why get me arrested?” 
 
“There’s a big deal coming in and he need the cop off his .” Say Nichkhun. “He plan to finish you off. You can’t go Joon.” 
 
Joon sigh hopelessly, “I have no choice.” He say. 
 
“You….” Nichkhun stutter. “What do you mean you have no choice?”
 
Jessica walks up to them after seeing Joon hopeless. 
 
“What’s wrong?” Jessica ask. 
 
Joon glance at Jessica before Nichkhun. “Nothing.” He say. 
 
“Not only, Jessica, me and Yoona will be harm. He’s planning to get rid all of us one by one.” Say Nichkhun as he point at Joon chest. “
 
“What do you mean by getting rid of us one by one? What’s happening?” Jessica ask anxiously as she look at both of them. 
 
Joon grab the collar shirt of Nichkhun and fiercely looks into his eyes. “Stop talking. Stop all of this. I know what I’m dealing with. I need you to shut your mouth.” He say. 
 
“You knew?” Nichkhun hiss, “You saw the paper then. You knew who kill your family.” He say. 
 
Joon grin his teeth as he breath heavily. “Stop it. Stop asking me.” He say. 
 
Jessica pull them apart and look into Joon eyes. “What are you hiding from me?” she ask.
 
Joon didn’t answer her. 
 
“I came to warn you since you’ve let me off twice. If you choose to go then I have no choice.” Say Nichkhun before he walk out of the club. 
 
Jessica watch Nichkhun leave before she walk up to Joon and look closely into his miserable eyes. 
 
“Please tell me what’s happening. Tell me what’s going to happen to you. Why is he warning you?” Jessica ask worriedly. 
 
He look at his watch, “I have to go now.” Say Joon before he walk away. 
 
Jessica grab his hand and stop him. “No, you’re not leaving until you tell me everything.” She say. “What’s all of this about? Who killed your family? What paper is Nichkhun talking about?” 
 
Joon swing her hand away. “This is my business. You don’t need to know. You just need to take of yourself.” He say and he walk out of the club. 
 
Jessica quickly chase after him, she embrace him from behind before he reach for the door to his car. 
 
“You’re scaring me.” Jessica fear tone, “I don’t know what’s going one or what’s going to happen to you. But I don’t want anything to happen to you.” she say as she wrap her arms around him tightly. 
 
“Let go Jessica.” Say Joon. 
 
“Just tell me that’s nothing going to happen to you.” say Jessica. 
 
Joon let out a sigh and grab both of her hands and unwrap them. He turn around to face her, “please forget what I have say to you… all the words that I should have never say to you.” he say. 
 
Jessica hurtfully watches him leave. Joon get in the car and drive away quickly before his mind change.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Nichkhun stop in front of his studio home, and walk into his studio. He grab a gun from the drawer of the desk and take out his phone. He dial Yoona numbers. Yoona, who had been enjoying her day with Taecyeon, answer the phone. 
 
“Nichkhun oppa.” Yoona say. 
 
“Where are you?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“I’m at a friend house.” Say Yoona nervously as she glance at Taecyeon, who is seating in front of her. 
 
“A friend?” Nichkhun ask curiously
 
“Yeah, a childhood friend.” Say Yoona. “Why?” she change the subject. 
 
“I need to head back, thing have change. We’re in danger now.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“What?” Yoona in shock. “I’ll meet you as fast as possible. 
 
“Alright.” Say Nichkhun before he hang up. 
 
He quickly get out of the car and drive to Incheon as fast as he can. But we he arrive, he sees Joon standing at the shore ham. Nichkhun hide behind the large container and looks around the place. A small boat arrive, he watch Joon walk up to the boat. A couple man carry a black bags to Joon and his men. Suddenly he heard small sniper bang, and see the bullet flying toward Joon. Nichkhun eyes went shock as he sees Joon fall back. Nichkhun look up the roof and see a sniper. He quickly draw out his gun and shoot the sniper down. He look up high and see a couple more sniper around the area. Nichkhun carefully aim at them and one by one they fall down. He look back at Joon and see a couple guys, in mask and goggles with bulletproof vest on, running to Joon. Nichkhun look around his place for back-up, but only to see beer bottles bin. He took four bottles and a cloth (beside the bin) and rip it into four pieces and tug it into the bottle, leaving a little for the fire. He grab a metal bar and point his gun at it. He hold the bar closely to the bottle and shot the bar, making a little electric fires. He try a couple more time and the first bottle went on fire. Using the same bottle, he light up the rest. Nichkhun begin to throws the bottle 20 feet away from Joon on both side, stopping the SWAT team from coming close to him. He quickly run up to Joon and lift his arm over the shoulder. He help Joon up to his feet and run to his car as fast as possible. Joon grunt in pain as he tries to run with Nichkhun. Shooting from side to side, one by one SWAT fall to the ground as they run together. 
Thirty minutes later, they finally escape and in now at his private house in the mountain. Nichkhun take out his phone and dial Yoona number. Yoona arrive at the club, but Nichkhun is nowhere in the club. She went up to Jessica at the bar. 
 
“Have you seen…” Yoona got cut off by her phone. She take her phone out and answer the phone quickly once she sees Nichkhun name on the screen. “Oppa, where are you?” 
 
“I’m at the house. I need you to come with bandages, gauzes, and anything the help stop the bleeding.” Say Nichkhun anxiously. 
 
“What happen? Are you okay?” Yoona ask worriedly. 
 
“I’m fine, Joon is not.” 
 
“What happen to Joon?” 
 
Jessica stop what she’s doing once she heard Joon name. 
 
“I can’t say much, but I need you to come as fast as you can.” Say Nichkhun, “Be careful, don’t let other know and follow you. I’ll be in the mountain.” 
 
“Okay, I won’t.” Say Yoona. She hang up the phone and run to her car. 
 
Jessica quickly follow her and stop on the other side of Yoona car. 
 
“What happen to Joon?” Jessica ask concernly.
 
Yoona hesitate why to tell her or not.
 
“Yoona, please tell me what happen to him.” Jessica voice trembles in fear. 
 
“I don’t know what happen to him but Nichkhun need medical supplies to stop the bleeding.” Say Yoona. 
 
Jessica feel her heart stop, “I have to go with you.” she say. 
 
Yoona nods and both girls get in the car. Yoona drive as fast as he could to get supplies and up to the mountain with Jessica looking out, making sure that they are not being follow. 
Soon, they arrive safely without being follow. Jessica follow Yoona into the house. The moment Yoona open the door, Jessica see Nichkhun beside Joon by the couch, trying to stop him from bleeding. Jessica quickly went up to Joon and see him grunt in pain as he hold the blooded cloth again his wound. Her drop the bags of supplies as she feels heart stop and tears start falling down from her eyes. Joon feel a drop of tear on his face, he turn his head to the side and look up. He sees Jessica standing in front of him. Yoona close the door and walk up to them. Nichkhun pick up the bags and place it on the table. 
 
“Tak—take her… away.” Joon tries to speak. “Take...her…away.” 
 
To be continue…………….