First Meet

Close Your Eyes

 

In the night at Paris, Nichkhun walks along the crowded street behind a mid-age man with Yoona in front. The sky were bright with light, fireworks were shooting in the skies. It New Years, everybody were celebrating happily in the street as the loud music play from every corner. Through the crowded, mid-age men were protected by two guards on both sides. Nichkhun and Yoona wait patiently for the right time, waiting for the man to walk deeper into the crowds. Nichkhun dial Yoona phone, she looks at it and smiles. 
 
“Ahh…” Yoona pretend to cry in pain as she falls into the mid-age man arms. 
 
The mid-age man catches her, “Are you okay mam’?” he ask her. 
 
Yoona looks up at him, “The man early bump into me. My ankle hurts now.” She says in French as she rubs her ankle, trying to seduce him. 
 
The mid-age man take a look and place his hand on her right ankle, massaging it as he feels her soft skin. 
 
“Let me help you.” The mid-age man smirks. 
 
Nichkhun secretly pull his gun out from the back of his jean and put on the silent pointer. He went up to the left guard and shot him in the back; the guard falls to the ground. He went to the other guard and shot him in the heart. 
 
Yoona smiles as she point her gun at the mid-age man heart. “I’m sorry.” She says as she smiles. 
 
Yoona pull the trigger and the mid-age man fall back. Nichkhun smiles as he walk up to her and help her up. “Lovely little girl.” He say as he put his gun away, and bent down to look at the mid-age man. Nichkhun check the man jacket and find the USB that his boss needed. 
 
Yoona smiles as she takes out the silent pointer, and shot in the air. “Run!!” Yoona shout in French. 
 
“Somebody has a gun!!” Nichkhun join the excitement as he shout in French. 
 
Everybody turn around to see who was shouting. Nichkhun and Yoona back away into the crowds. 
 
“Ahhh!!!” the ladies shout in fears. 
 
Everybody run away from each other. Nichkhun and Yoona were separated in the crazy running crowd. 
 
“Yoona!” Nichkhun shout for her as he looks around. 
 
“Nichkhun oppa, I’m over here!!!” Yoona shout as she ways her hands in the air. 
 
“Yoona!” Nichkhun shout as he see Yoona waving in the air. He tries to walks his way to her, but to many people were running and pushing them farther away. “Yoona meet me at the hotel!!!” he shouts. 
 
“Okay.” Yoona say. “Be Careful!”
 
Nichkhun and Yoona part their own way as they find they way out of the crowds. Yoona run toward the park, but somebody run and accidentally push her. Yoona fall forward but a pair of strong arms catches her. She looks up at him, a handsome tall man hold her in his arm. 
 
“Are you okay?” Taecyeon ask in French, not knowing that she was Korean. 
 
“I’m fine... I mean I’m fine, thank you (French)” Yoona nervously say as she stand up straight. 
 
“No problem.” Taecyeon smiles as he heard her speak Korean. 
 
A man running toward them, accidentally bump into the shack of alcohol. Taecyeon sees it falling towards them, he quickly turn their body around and pull her into his embraces as the shack fall on him. Taecyeon silently handle the pain as he embraces Yoona tightly into his arms. Yoona in frighten shock as she grip onto his jacket tightly. Taecyeon smiles as he feels her moving slower to him. He lifts the shack of him with his left hand and release her. 
 
“You should leave, it’s not safe here.” Taecyeon softly say. 
 
“th—thank you.” Yoona nervously say as she feels her heart beating fast in front of him. 
 
Taecyeon smiles sweetly and walks toward the dead men on the ground. Yoona also walks away but stop and turn around to take a look at him one more time, and then she runs off. 
 
Nichkhun on the other side were walking through the crowd, people were shoveling, pushing, and running in the street. 
 
“This is seriously a bad place to kill.” Nichkhun complain silently to himself. 
 
Nichkhun continue to walk to the exit, and bump into a young pretty girl. She was about to fall until Nichkhun grab her hand, pulling her toward him. Using to much strength, he pull her really close to him, leaving them only an inch before their lips touch. Kahi quickly back away after seeing him so close. 
 
“Sorry.” Nichkhun smiles as he say in French. 
 
“It’s okay.” Kahi voice shake as she looks into his eyes. 
 
Kahi shakes her head lightly and continue to walk away. Nichkhun let go of her hand, his smiles disappear as he feel his heart missing beats. He place his the hand at his heart, he watches him run to the crime scene. Nichkhun phone ring, it was from Yoona. 
 
“I’m on my way.” Nichkhun say before he hang up the phone.
 
Nichkhun looks at Kahi again before he runs away from the crowds. Nichkhun head back to the hotel, and up to the room. 
 
He open the door to his room, “Yoona?” he call her. 
 
Yoona walks out from the kitchen. “Nichkhun oppa.” She calls him as she walks up to him. 
 
Nichkhun smiles as he pat her head gently. “You did a good job tonight.” He says. 
 
“Of course I did, I’m your sister after all.” Yoona proudly say as she smiles at him. 
 
“Okay, go to sleep. We have an early flight tomorrow.” Nichkhun say. 
 
Yoona nods and went into her bedroom, Nichkhun signs peacefully as he walks to the kitchen and grab a cup and pour water into it. He walks back to his room with the cup in his hand. He put it down on the table and take off his jacket and throw it on the couch. He sat back beside his jacket and rest his head back on the couch. Nichkhun looks up at the ceiling, and close her eyes, resting for a moment. But soon he falls asleep. 
 
Nichkhun flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A 12 years Nichkhun and 6 years old Yoona were playing in the living room happily until his parent run up to them anxiously. Nichkhun sees his father carrying a gun in his hand.  His mom carry Yoona in her hand, while his dad grab Nichkhun hand and pull Nichkhun with him. 
 
“Appa?” Nichkhun confusedly looks at him. 
 
Mr. Horvejkul ignore him and continue to pull Nichkhun with him to a small attic by the garage. His mom put Yoona in the attic, his father push him into the attic. 
 
“Take care of the kids.” Mr. Horvejkul anxiously says as he sweats in fear. “Make sure they are safe.” He say.  
 
“Yes sure.” Say the butler.
 
Mr. Horvejkul looks at Nichkhun, “Khunnie, its your job to take of your sister now. Protect her, okay.” He say. 
 
Nichkhun frightenly nod as he looks at his father. 
 
Mr. Horvejkul smiles weakly as he gave Nichkhun a kiss on his forehead. “I will always love you.” he say. 
 
“Here take this.” Mrs. Horvejkul say as she hand the butler a key. “There is money for them. From now one it’s your duty to take care of them." 
 
Yoona begin to cries. “Omma…” 
 
Mrs. Horvejkul went up to Yoona in tears as she embrace her tightly. “Mianhe Yoona, omma can’t be with you anymore.” She say. 
 
“Omma…” Yoona cries in her mom arms. 
 
“Go! They are here.” Mr. Horvejkul say. 
 
The butler went into the attic, Mr. Horvejkul hand him a gun. 
 
“Omma.” Yoona cries. 
 
Mrs. Horvejkul tears up as she close the attic door with Mr. Horvejkul and lock it. 
 
Nichkhun went close to the gap hole in the attic door. 
 
~Bang!~   ~Bang!~
 
Multiple shots were fire in the house. The butler cover Yoona mouth from making any noise as Nichkhun jumps a couple time, hearing the guns fire in the house. He watches his parent falls to the ground. He heart beaten fast as he mind freeze to blood flowing on the floor. 
 
“Run…” Mrs. Horvejkul whisper quietly as she looks at the attic. A tears escape her eyes.
 
Nichkhun read his mom lips. 
 
“Find the rest, I want everybody that lives in this house dead.” Say the man. 
 
The butler pulls Yoona and Nichkhun away from the door to the end of the room where there’s an escape door. The butler kicks it open, and went out first, he then carry Yoona into his arm, Nichkhun stop and turn around and looks at the small hole of the attic door.
 
“Nichkhun.” The butler calls. “Nichkhun.” 
 
Nichkhun turn around and look at the butler, he walk out of the attic and held the butler hand. The three of them escape. 
 
“They’re over there!” one of the man shout. 
 
The men follow them, the butler run as fast as he could as he hold onto Nichkhun. They run into the forest, the butler looks around and sees a hole under the big tree. 
 
“Go hide in there.” The butler says anxiously. 
 
Nichkhun went into the hole; the butler put Yoona into the hole. Then he covers the hole with broken tree branches. The butler threw the key with a small piece of paper to Nichkhun.
 
“Stay. Don’t leave until they are gone.” The butler says before he runs away. 
 
The butler runs to another direction, distracting the chaser from going near Nichkhun and Yoona. 
 
~ Bang! ~
 
Another gunfire shot from afar, Nichkhun jump to the sound as he embrace Yoona tightly in his arm. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~End
 
Nichkhun wakes up in sweat as he breath heavily.
 
“Omma… Appa…” Nichkhun whisper sadly as he rest his head on his palms. 
 
Too be continue…………………
 
 
Please comments and Thank you :D