From the start again.

Close Your Eyes

 

On the way to the hospital, cans of gases came flying in the air, separating the ambulance from the rest. Kahi and Taecyeon quickly stop along with the rest of the unit.  Jessica and Joon put on their mask and run to the ambulance Van. They shot at the door and open it. 
 
“Go to the back.” Joon say as he point the guns at EMT. 
 
Jessica stop behind Joon pointing her gun at them too. Joon went to carry Yoona on to his shoulder and run to car. Joon came back and close the door tight, locking it with a metal bar in the middle. They head to the other ambulance and did the same with Jessica watching the EMT as Joon carry Nichkhun into the car. Jessica immediately close the door once Joon is out of the Van and lock it with the metal bar. Jessica take out a couple more gas cans and throw it toward where Kahi and Taecyeon, along with the rest of the unit. Jessica immediately run to the car and Joon drive away. 
 
Kahi and Taecyeon finally manage to run pass the gases and sees a black car driving farther away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
One year later…..
 
Kahi is now in Paris leaving with her daughter, Mi-sun. She also open a bakery shop along with Bekah and JungAh after she quit her job. Taecyeon also quit his job and moves to Paris to start over again in hope to find Yoona one day. Taecyeon open a café shop next to Kahi bakery shop. 
 
Kahi was selling her pastries to the customer, a French little boy walk into the shop and went up to her. 
 
“Bonjour miss, what is you best pastry here?” The little boy ask. 
 
Kahi confusedly smiles as she looks at the little boy. “I have a lot but what I sell the most is Peach Garlette.” She say. 
 
“Okay, I’ll take that please.” Say the little boy. 
 
Kahi smiles as she gave him the Peach Garlette.
 
“Merci.” Say the boy as he gave Kahi the money. 
 
“No it’s okay, it’s on me.” Say Kahi. 
 
“Merci.” Say the boy before he runs out of the store and cross the street. 
 
Kahi watches him run across the street to a man standing under the lamp. Her smiles slowly disappear as her eyes widen in shock. Kahi sees a man that looks like Nichkhun, patting on his head and then walks away. 
 
“Bekha, watch the shop. I have to go  somewhere for a second.” Kahi shout as she head to the door. 
 
“Okay.” Bekah say as she stock the pastries on the shelves. 
 
Kahi run out of her shop and wait for the road to by empty, she run across to where the man were standing but he wasn’t there anymore. She look back and forth, and run down the street. The man speed his walk and went into the outdoor market, he hid behind one of the shack. Kahi walks pass and she continue to walks farther. After looking for the man for an hour, Kahi head back to the store. The man came back and watches her from farther this time. 
 
It was night now, since it was New Years in France, both close their shop early. 
 
Taecyeon went to the central parade where he first met Yoona.  From corner to corner, he sees couples hugging, talking, and laughing together as they dance to the songs at the parade. Taecyeon sign as she looks up in the sky full of stars. A women that look like Yoona walk pass him quickly. Taecyeon in shock as he go after her through the crowds. He sees her back, he quickly run up to her and turn her around. 
 
“Sorry.” Taecyeon say as he bow to her. “You just look like a friend, I though you were her.” He speak in French. 
 
“It’s okay.” Say the women before she walks away. 
 
Taecyeon hopelessly sign as he looks at the ground. 
 
“Are you looking for somebody?” Say a girl standing behind him. “May I know her name? I might be able to find her for you.” 
 
Taecyeon lift his head up as he hear a voice that sound like Yoona. He quickly turn around, in shock and happiness he sees Yoona standing in front of him. 
 
“Yoona..” Taecyeon in surprise. 
 
“It’s been a long time oppa.” Say Yoona with smiles. 
 
“Very long time.” Taecyeon say in happiness. “Long enough that I don’t know what time it is any more.” 
 
“Oh really, then I guess I can replace that person in your heart.” Say Yoona pleasantly. 
 
Taecyeon smiles as he slowly walks up to her, “You can try but I think there’s no need to.” He say. 
 
“Why?” Yoona say. 
 
“Because she very fragile.” Say Taecyeon. 
 
“Then I guess I can’t stay here anymore.” Say Yoona as she turn around and pretend to walk away. 
 
Taecyeon smiles as he walk up to her, grab her left hand, and pull her into his embrace. He crash his lips on her fiercely yet passionately as he wrap his arms secure around her body. Yoona smiles in between as she rest her arms on his neck. The fireworks shoot in the air, blooming into many different shape in the sky. Everybody at the parade cheer happily as they celebrate the New Year. 
 
Taecyeon break away and smiles. “Don’t leave me again.” He whisper.
 
Yoona touches his lips softly as she looks at him, “I won’t.” Say Yoona softly. 
 
“I love you.” Taecyeon say as he slid her bang behind her ear.
 
Taecyeon capture her lips again, passionately he devour her lips like there’s no tomorrow. Yoona smiles as she kiss him, linking her arms around his neck tightly. The sky fill with lights at the crowds cheers happily dancing under the fireworks. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ End of Taecyoon
 
After Kahi close the store, she stroll her daughter in the baby stroller to Eiffel Tower. Walking around the place, she remember her time with Nichkhun here. Kahi walks as she push the stroller to the Mars Park and stop at the well. She turn the stroller around so she can look at the baby. 
 
“Mi-sun, this is where appa confess to omma.” Say Kahi as she smiles at the cute little Mi-sun. 
b93c8d6aea43275cb4a80ba36c97d873.jpg
Mi-sun were just smiling as she plays with her tiny hands. Kahi smiles softly as she watches her cute daughter looking at her like ‘omma I don’t know what you are talking about’. 
 
Kahi then look at the necklace give to her. “I really miss you oppa.” She whisper and kiss the pendant. 
 
Suddenly sparkling star lights turn on around her; Kahi looks up in shock. She looks back at Mi-sun, who is still playing with her hands. Kahi stand up and sees a sparkling shinny object hanging on the tree branch near her. She walks up to the first tree slowly for a clearer view. There she sees a ring hanging, Kahi take it down. Her phone rings, she take her phone to see who it was, but only to see unknown name. 
 
“Hello?” Kahi answer nervously. 
 
Nobody answer. 
 
“Hello?” Kahi say again. 
 
“Do you like the ring?”
 
Kahi eyes went surprise as she look at the ring in her hand. 
 
“Remember when I first confess to you here?” 
 
Kahi heart beat in shock fast as she remember the moments with Nichkhun. 
 
“Op—oppa.” Kahi say in shock. 
 
“I miss you Kahi.” 
 
Kahi looking around the park for him but she couldn’t see him anywhere. Her eyes begin to fill with tears as she anxiously wanting to see him. 
 
“Where are you oppa?” Kahi say as she looks around the place. “Why can’t I see you anywhere?” she anxiously say. 
 
“Close your eyes.” Say Nichkhun calmly. 
 
Kahi close her eyes and waited for Nichkhun to show up. Nichkhun walks out from behind the big tree, ten feet away from Mi-sun, he walks up to the baby first and smiles as he sees her smiling at him. He give her a peck on the cheek before he walks up to Kahi and softly looks at her. He bent down a little and takes her lips softly. Kahi immediately open her eyes and sees him standing in front of her, and kissing her lips softly. Nichkhun break the kiss and looks at her with a warm smiles as he hold a bouquet of red rose and purple lilac. Kahi eyes became teary as she could not believe Nichkhun is standing in front of her. 
 
“It—it really you oppa.” Kahi happily yet shakily say. 
 
Nichkhun take her left hand and place is on the side of his face. 
 
Kahi smiles as tears running down her eyes. Nichkhun gently wipe her tears away with his thumb. 
 
“I promise I’ll be by your side, remember.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“H—how? Why?” Kahi ask, she place her left hand at his left chest. “You shot yourself… you were bleeding in my arm.” 
 
“I know, I thought I wouldn’t make it but when I woke and sees Joon and Jessica with Yoona looking at me from her bed. I was lost and confused, I thought I was dreaming in heaven but they say I wasn’t.” Nichkhun explain to her, “My heart is actually…” He place her hand on his right chest. “Here”
 
Kahi smiles in happiness yet tears keep falling down from her eyes. 
 
“Why didn’t you come look for me? Why does it take you this long to show up in front of me.” Kahi sob as she hit his chest. “Did you know I’ve been looking for you? I keep hoping, keep telling myself that you’re not dead. Why did you torture me like this?” 
 
Nichkhun pull her into his embrace, holding her tightly in his arms as she cries on his shoulder. 
 
“I know, Kahi. I wanted to wake up faster, heal faster so I can go look for you. Believe me, I do want to go look for you. But when I fully recovered, I went looking for you in Seoul only to find out you have quit and move to Paris.” Say Nichkhun softly. “And when I found you, you were in a bakery shop. I watch you from far.” 
 
Kahi break away from his hug and look at him shock. “That little boy….”
 
“I sent him.” Say Nichkhun, he hold the bouquet in front of her. “For you.” 
 
Nichkhun smiles as he hand her the bouquet, and then he take the ring from her and take her left hand. He put the ring in her fourth finger and place a soft kiss on the ring. 
 
“Now that I’m back, I need to complete my goal.” Nichkhun say as Kahi looks at him, “Marry me.” 
 
Kahi smiles in happiness as she looks at him. 
 
“hehehe… ma…ma.” Mi-sun giggles as she claps her hands. 
 
Nichkhun and Kahi smiles as they look at Mi-sun.
 
“Our daughter approve us, now all I need is an answer from you.” say Nichkhun.
 
Kahi nods her head happily as she tears up in front of him again. Nichkhun smiles as he pull her in for a long passionately and hungry kiss. The fireworks shots in the air, blooming full of colors. Mi-sun claps loudly and happily as she looks up in the sky. Nichkhun and Kahi breaks away as the laughs at Mi-sun cute giggles. Nichkhun take Kahi and walks up to Mi-sun, he carry his daughter in his arm and kiss her cheek. Nichkhun looks back at Kahi and peck another kiss on her lips as the fireworks continue to shoots in the skies above them. 
 
The end. 
 

Thank you to you all my readers. ^_^