Ch. 10 My Forever

Close Your Eyes

 

After Nichkhun and Kahi first night together, Nichkhun came back to the hotel room with a bouquet of flower after he finished off his job (killing Mr. Simon). He put the flower on the nightstand and sat on the side of the bed. Nichkhun watches Kahi sleep peacefully; he warmly smiles as he touches her faces softly and gently. He slide her bang to he side, Kahi slowly open her eyes and smiles at him. 
 
“Morning.” Nichkhun whisper softly as he smiles, “Mianhe, I didn’t mean to wake you up.” 
 
Kahi smiles as she shakes her head no. “Did you go somewhere?” she ask as she sees him dress up. 
 
“I went to get you flower personally myself.” Say Nichkhun as he hide the truth from her. He take the flowers from the stand and put it beside her. 
 
“Red roses with purple lilac.” Say Kahi. 
 
“Do you like it? I don’t know what flowers you like, so I got you the same flowers as last time.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“Lilac is actually my favorite flower, especially with red roses.” Kahi say before she smiles the flower. 
 
“Did you have a good sleep?” he ask her gently. 
 
Kahi nodded. Nichkhun smiles as he bent down to kiss her lips passionately. 
 
An hour later, Kahi got out of the shower and change into her new clothes. Nichkhun waited for her down at the lobby, Kahi came down after she was done changing and happily walks up to Nichkhun. He plant a sweet kiss on her lips as he wraps his arms around her waist. Kahi smiles as she kiss him back. 
 
“New from TV (in the lobby)
Today new from France24, we report to you a surprising and unexpected happening in France. Mr. Simon a well-known businessmen here was report and found dead early in the morning. The police suspect that is was a murder. We do not have an answer to who did this or how. We can only report to you the Mr. Simon is dead at 4am in the morning. Please stay tune for more info.” Say the newsman in French.”
 
Nichkhun looks at Kahi unease while Kahi kept listening and watching the news. He held her hand and pull her face to him lightly. “I want to take you somewhere.” Nichkhun say as he tries to get her attention away from the new. 
 
Kahi looks at him confusedly as she follows him out of the hotel.
 
“Where are we going?” Kahi ask. 
 
“You’ll see, just follow me.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
Nichkhun drove the car he rent to the park by the Eiffel tower where he confesses to her last time. Once he park his car, Nichkhun take Kahi to the Mars Park. 
 
“Close your eyes.” Nichkhun say. 
 
Kahi close her eyes, Nichkhun went to hang a necklace at the nearest tree and then run back to her. 
 
“Don’t open your eyes, I’m going to take you to a place so put your hand out.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
Kahi smiles as she lightly nods. Nichkhun wrap his arm around her shoulder and walk her forward to the tree by where he hang the necklace.
 pZALE1-3402577t400.jpg?type=w2
Nichkhun held both of her hands up a little higher, Kahi feel a small object in her hands. 
 
“You can open your eyes now.” Nichkhun whispers beside her ear. 
 
Kahi open her eyes and sees a blue sapphire heart pendant necklace hanging on the tree branch. She looks at him surprisingly and then back at the necklace, taking it down from the tree. 
 
Nichkhun take the necklace and put it around her neck, “This is My Forever necklace, I got when I was getting you flowers this morning.” Say Nichkhun as he lock the hook, “Last time I believe this is the spot you rejected me, so today I want to ask you again. Will you be my girlfriend?” he ask as he looks at her. 
 
Kahi looks at the necklace and then back at him, she nodded happily, “Yes oppa.” She says as she swing her arm around him and jump into his arm. 
 
Nichkhun smiles happily as he carry her up and spin her around. “I knew you would say yes.” He says. 
 
Nichkhun stop and put her back down on the ground. Kahi looks at him, touching his face gently. “I actually wanted to say yes last time.” She say. 
 
“I had a feeling you wanted too but why didn’t you?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“Because…I don’t know why.” Say Kahi. Kahi went sad as she looks down at his chest. “I fear once I say yes, you will disappear in front of me.” 
 
Nichkhun smiles as he lift her chin up, “I promise you, I’ll always be by your side.” He say softly. 
 
Nichkhun lowers his head and capture her soft lips, he pull her closer to him as he wrap his arms around her. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At Taecyeon house, the sun shines bright through the windows from the living room to the kitchen, then to his bedroom. On the bed, Taecyeon and Yoona sleep peacefully in each other arms until Yoona finally wakes up from her sleep. She opens her eyes as sees the sleeping Taecyeon in front of her. She smiles as she rest her head on his chest with her arm on top of his arm (which resting on across her to her back). Half an hour later, she gets out of bed gently without waking him up. She picks up her clothes and gets dress. Yoona went to look for paper and pencil, and wrote him a note. She went back to his room and left it on the side, she looks at him and kiss his lips softly before she leave his house. 
 
Shortly after Yoona left his house, Taecyeon wakes up not feeling Yoona in his arm or next to him. He open his eyes, looking around his room. Yoona was nowhere except a letter beside him. 
 
“Oppa, 
I have to leave without telling you in person, I remember I had something to do. I’ll see you tonight at Myeongdong. –Yoona.” 
 
Taecyeon smiles as he put the letter aside and rest back on the bed as he remembers last night with her. 
 
After Yoona left Taecyeon house, she head back to the club to give Rain the money.
 
“Yoona!” Jessica shout from behind before Yoona enter the club. 
 
Yoona stop and looks at Jessica. 
 
Jessica walks up to Yoona with smiles on her face, “I didn’t see you last night after that inspector left.” She says.
 
“Wh—what inspector?” Yoona pretending not to understand what she’s saying.
 
“That handsome inspector, Ok Taecyeon.” Say Jessica. 
 
Yoona eyes widen as her heart beat nervously in fear. 
 
“I saw you with him last night.” Say Jessica. “Yoona, our job is not the same. We and them are two different persons. We are the bad and they are the good. Both don’t go the same way.” 
 
Jessica words hit straight through Yoona heart as she think about Taecyeon. 
 
“Yoona, as your older unnie, don’t get yourself to deep.” Say Jessica, “Once too deep, one love will go. Both will be hurt in the end. I had experience it once, I don’t want the same to happen to you, watching the person you love the most died in your hand.” She say sadly as she thinks about Donghae (an inspector that she had to kill three years ago). 
 
Jessica was about to walk away, but Yoona grab her wrist and stop her. “Jessica unnie, please don’t tell anybody about this.” Yoona plead as she looks at Jessica. 
 
Jessica smiles as she touch Yoona lightly, “Don’t worry, I won’t but you have to be careful.” She say before she walks into the club
 
Too be continue…………………..
 
P.S. I had recently post a new story "Beautifully tie to you" please come by and check out the story. Thank you and please do leave some comments :D