Ch. 20 Our Plan

Close Your Eyes

 

Taecyeon and Yoona start their day by riding bike around the park then to the stream. Taecyeon stop in front of the stream and hold Yoona hand as the walk along the stream in bare feet. Listening to the stream wash their feet as the couple smiles in peace. Yoona glance at Taecyeon peaceful smiles, she feel as if they were the only two in this beautiful world. 
 
“Remember when you almost got yourself hit by a car on our second date?” say Taecyeon as he looks at her. Yoona slightly nods, “It’s like me sinking in this big stream.” 
 
Yoona smiles, “If you drown then I will dive in to save you.” she say. 
 
“I weight a lot.” Say Taecyeon jokingly. 
 
Both giggles for a little then come a silent as they continue to walk in the stream. 
 
“Lets get marry.” Say Taecyeon. 
 
Yoona looks at him with a shock face. Taecyeon sigh with smiles. 
 
“Seeing your shock face, I can tell that you don’t want to.” Say Taecyeon disappointedly. 
 
Yoona looks away from his eyes. Taecyeon exhale deeply. 
 
“I can wait.” Say Taecyeon. 
 
Yoona looks into his eyes again. 
 
“Mianhe.” Yoona whisper sadly. 
 
Taecyeon caress her cheeks softly, “Don’t be.” He say as he smiles softly. 
 
“One year later I will accept your proposal.” Say Yoona. 
 
Taecyeon nods and wrap his arms around her body. “I can wait for one year.” He say.
 
Yoona lightly smiles, she stop walking and turn to face him. Taecyeon looking at her confused, she tiptoe and kiss his lips softly. Taecyeon happily respond as he wrap his arms around her waist. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Evening around 6pm, Nichkhun and Joon enter the club. Jessica, who is at the bar, take notice of Joon walking into the main room with Nichkhun beside him. A bartender walk by, Nichkhun grab his arm and stop the bartender. 
 
“Where is Rain?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
The bartender blink a couple time and think before answering Nichkhun, “If I’m not wrong I heard him talking over the phone, meeting someone at the Banpo bridge.” Say the bartender. 
 
“Meeting someone?” Say Joon. 
 
The bartender nod. 
 
Nichkhun let go of his arm, “Okay, you can go back to work.” He say. 
 
The bartender bows to Nichkhun and Joon before the bartender walks away but stop, “Mr. Rain ask you to check the storage room.” He say as he look at Joon. 
 
“Okay.” Say Joon.
 
The bartender walks away. 
 
“I’ll go see what he’s up too.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
Joon nod. 
 
Nichkhun walks out of the room club into his car. Jessica was about to walk up to him but see him walking to Rain secret office. She sighs unhappily. Joon walk into Rain office and close the door shut before walking up to the desk. He stood in front of the drawer, it was lock, he slide his hand into his dark vintage jean pocket and take out a small clip. He kneel down to his right knee and unlock the lock with a small clip in his hands. In a couple minutes the drawer open, Joon put the clip back into his pocket. Carefully he search through the drawer, he see a big yellow envelop. He take the envelope out of the drawer and open it. Slowly he pull the white paper up and sees list of names with a line a across along with the word “eliminate”. 
 
“Mr. & Mrs. Jung eliminate…” Joon whisper. “Mr. Lee killed…. appa” 
 
He push the paper back down and put it were it was and close the drawer. Joon tries to lock it again and walk out of the room in shock. Walking his way to the storage in shock, Jessica notice his expression change in fear. 
 
“Joon.” Jessica call him.
 
Joon, still in shock, did not hear Jessica calling for him and kept walking. Jessica worriedly watches him. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At Banpo Bridge, Nichkhun search the place for Rain and Siwon. Walking around the place, he finally found them under the bridge. He secretly walks up close to hear what they are talking about.
 
“Tomorrow, I will have a plan for you. I have a false business tomorrow at the Incheon. Joon will be the man to accept my products. I know your people also know about this, let’s make a fair trade then. I will every information that Joon did for me to you, in return I want need your people to get off the Busan trail because I will have another business their.” Say Rain. 
 
“You’re betraying your people, the most trusted man by your side?” say Siwon. 
 
“You’re no different either.” Say Rain. “Plus I save his life, I think it time he repay me back. “
 
“You know he’s every intelligent in this. He won’t surrender that easy.” Say Siwon. 
 
“Then just finish him off.” Say Rain. “I have no use for him anymore. I feel Nichkhun and Yoona are the same too. I feel they’re going to betray me one day, so why not get rid of them one by one.” 
 
“Fine. You better keep your words to me, I want my spot at the general as fast as possible.” Say Siwon. 
 
“I promise after you finish this case, you will have the upper eyes on you and you will be in favor.” Say Rain. 
 
Siwon smirks. Nichkhun in shock walks away quietly without getting caught. He get into his car and tries to dial Yoona number but she’s not answering him. Nichkhun start his engine and drive back to the club. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At the station, Kahi walks into the building, up to her desk. Dambi appear in front her desk out of nowhere.
 
“Are you okay? I was worried about you?” say Dambi. “I heard from Siwon saying that you were capture.” 
 
“I manage to escape with a help.” Say Kahi. 
 
“That is scary, when the news about you and Taecyeon capture, things got crazy.” Say Dambi. “But why didn’t Siwon and unit continue searching for you at the mall. Wasn’t he with you guy in the action?”
 
“Where did you get the news?” Kahi ask curiously. 
 
“Siwon came back saying that you two were capture.” Say Dambi.
 
Kahi went into her thinking mind after Dambi point out a fact about Siwon. “Why was only me and Taecyeon captured? He was with us in the room too?” Kahi curious thoughts. 
 
“Kahi?” Dambi calls for her. “Kahi.” 
 
Kahi shake her head back to reality and look at Dambi. 
 
“Where is Siwon? Kahi ask. 
 
“He has gone out.” Say Dambi. “Why?” 
 
“I want to…….” Suddenly Kahi feel an uncomfortable feeling up .
 
Too be continue……………….
 
 
Sorry I haven't update this story much. I guess i got excited with vacation and lost interest in this story because of the overwhelm story that i've upload stories. Don't worry, I will finish this story. ^_^