Why Yoona?

Close Your Eyes

 

Up the bridge, Taecyeon run as fast as he could after Yoona. 
 
“Yoona!” Taecyeon shout. “Stop Yoona, the place is surrounded. You can’t run.” 
 
Yoona finally stop, she turn around and both hold their gun at each other. 
 
Seeing Taecyeon walking to her, she steps back in tears. “Stop oppa. Don’t come close.” She say. 
 
Taecyeon stop, “Wae?... Why did you hide this from me? Why did you tell me?” Say Taecyeon sadly as he hold his gun at her. 
 
Yoona close her eyes as her tears escape. 
 
“Why did I fall in love with you? Why do you have to be the bad one?” He ask her sadly as his eyes fills with tears. “Wae!…”
 
“Mianhe oppa.” Yoona cries in tears. “I never want to hide this from, I never want this to happen.”
 
“You already did!” Taecyeon shout in sadness, “You lied to me from the start, you play with my mind, you play with my heart!”
 
“I never lied about loving you.” Yoona sob in tears. “You were the only man I love the most.”
 
“Then why can’t you leave everything behind?” Taecyeon ask. 
 
“I can’t leave Nichkhun oppa… he’s my only family left.” Say Yoona in tears. 
 
Taecyeon shut his eyes as he lets his tears escape, he open his eyes again and looks at her full of hurt and sadness. 
 
“I can’t let you go then.” Say Taecyeon in tears. 
 
Yoona closes her eyes in tears as his words strike through her heart. 
 
“Please forgive me oppa.” Yoona whisper as she move her gun to herself. 
 
Taecyeon eyes widen in fears as he looks at her, “No!! Yoona don’t.” Taecyeon shout frightenly as he run to her as fast as he could. “Please don’t.” 
 
Yoona similes in tears. “Goodbye……” she close her eyes as she get ready to pull the trigger. 
 
Taecyeon threw his gun at her hand; Yoona drop her gun. He quickly pull her into his embrace, hugging her tightly as she cries on his chest. 
 
“Yoona.” Taecyeon say frightenly. 
 
Siwon, who is trying to escape, run up the bridge and sees Taecyeon embracing Yoona tightly. He angrily and irritated watches them. 
 
“If I can’t escape here alive, then you can’t live.” Says Siwon in hatred tone. 
 
Siwon raise his gun high in the air, pointing at Taecyeon. He get ready to pull the trigger, Yoona see Siwon aiming at Taecyeon. 
 
~Bang!~
 
A body fall, a pair of strong arms quickly catches the body.
 
“Yoona!” Taecyeon shout as he holds her in his arms.
 
Yunho arrive right on time to sees what happen, he quickly take out his gun and shot at Siwon right hand. 
 
“Arrest Siwon.” Yunho order his unit. 
 
The police run to Siwon, pinning him down to knee and cuffing his hand together. 
 
Taecyeon slowly sat on the ground with the bleeding Yoona in his arms. Tears flows heavily down Taecyeon as he frightenly looks at her. 
 
“Be okay. Please Yoona.” Taecyeon beg as looks at her. “Stay with me.” He frightenly say. “Don’t close your eyes.”
 
Yoona weakly smiles, “Do—do you love me?” she ask him softly. “Do you regret loving me?” she ask as tears falls down from her eyes. 
 
Taecyeon shakes his head no as he caress her face softly with his left hand. “I don’t. I never regret loving you.”
 
“Can you say you love me again one more time?” Yoona ask as she tries to reach face. 
 
Taecyeon quickly held her hand tightly, “I love you. I will always love you.” he say as he kiss her right hand. “I love you Yoona.” He repeat.
 
Yoona smiles in tears as she slowly close her eyes. 
 
“Yoona!! Yoona stay with me. Please Yoona.” Taecyeon frightenly say as he hold her tightly in his arms, crying and begging for her to open her eyes. 
 
The ambulance came, one van park on the bridge and the other ambulance park under the bridge.
 
"Somebody! Somebody Help Me!" Taecyeon shouts in tears.
 
EMT came running to Nichkhun and Yoona, Kahi and Taecyeon stood aside watching them trying to save Nichkhun and Yoona. The EMT carry Nichkhun and Yoona into the ambulance, Kahi and Taecyeon each follow behind the ambulance to the hospital. 
 
Too be continue…………………..