Ch2. Mission

Close Your Eyes

 

The next day, Nichkhun and Yoona head to the airport. They wait in line to get their boarding pass at the front desk. Taecyeon and Kahi then walk into the airport. They wait in line, Taecyeon sees Yoona at the front desk with another man. After Yoona and Nichkhun have the boarding pass, they walk away. 
 
“Yoona do you want coffee?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“No, I prefer juice.” Yoona say. 
 
Nichkhun smiles as pat her head before he walks away. Nichkhun went to Starbuck and order his cappuccino, and pay for Yoona juice. He waited on the side for his coffee, then he see Kahi at Starbuck also. After she order she also went to the side but was on her phone, so she didn’t notice Nichkhun there also. 
 
Nichkhun walks up to her, “ Hi we meet again.” Nichkhun say in French as he smiles. 
 
Kahi looks up at him, “Hi.” Kahi say in French. 
 
“About last night, I hope you didn’t get hurt in the crowded street.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“No not all.” Kahi say. 
 
“You’re not from here?” Nichkhun asks. 
 
Kahi shakes her head no, “I’m from South Korea.” She say. 
 
Nichkhun smiles as he put his hand out, “Great, so am I.” he say in Korea. “Last night, why did you run to the dead men?” 
 
“It’s really not you’re business.” Kahi say. 
 
Nichkhun smiles embarrassedly as he nods. 
 
“A cappuccino.” The server calls. 
 
Nichkhun grab his cup. “Well I hope to see you again at Seoul.” He say before he leave. 
 
Kahi as she watches him leaves. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
While Nichkhun went to get coffee, Yoona stood by the resting tables waiting for Nichkhun to come back. Taecyeon see her at the resting area, he walks up to her. 
 
“Hi there.” Taecyeon greeted her. 
 
Yoona turn around in shock as she recognize his voice. “Oh hi.” Yoona nervously say. 
 
“What a coincident to see you here.” Taecyeon say. 
 
“Yeah, I’m heading back to Seoul.” Yoona say. 
 
“So am I.” Taecyeon say, He put his hand out for a shake, “I’m Taecyeon.” He introduce himself to her. 
 
Yoona shake his hand as she smiles, “Yoona.” She say. 
 
“Beautiful name.” Taecyeon say as he smiles. “About last night I didn’t mean to violate you. It was just because the shack was falling and I didn’t want you hurt.” He explain. 
 
“It’s okay, I should be saying thank you for that.” Yoona say as she smiles. 
 
“So are you waiting for somebody?” Taecyeon ask. 
 
“I’m waiting my brother.” Yoona say. 
 
Taecyeon nods, “umm how about we hang out, wait let me treat you dinner once we’re back in Seoul as an apologies for last night.” Taecyeon say. 
 
“It’s okay, you don’t have too.” Yoona say. 
 
“If you don’t let me than I would be guilty for violating you without your permission.” Taecyeon say. 
 
Yoona smiles as she looks into his eyes, “You sound very righteous.” She say. 
 
“I am.” Taecyeon say agreeably. 
 
“Okay then, give me your phone.” Yoona say. 
 
Taecyeon handed her his phone, she take it and dial her number in his phone and then hand it back to her. 
 
“Yoona.” Nichkhun call her as he walks up to her. 
 
Yoona looks at Nichkhun and then back at Taecyeon, “Well, I have to go now. See you soon.” Yoona say as she waves at him. 
 
“Okay bye.” Taecyeon say as he waves at her, watching her leave with Nichkhun. 
 
Yoona walks up to Nichkhun, he handed her the bottle of juice. Yoona take the bottle and both walks into the terminal gate. 
 
“Who’s he?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“Just a friend.” Yoona say. 
 
“A friend?” Nichkhun looks at her confusedly as they walk to their gate. “I recalled we don’t have friend beside enemy.” 
 
“You don’t but I do.” Yoona smiles as she speak, “In the crowded last night, people were running around and a man push me. He was the one that catches me and save me from getting hit by the shack.” She explain to him sweetly. 
 
“Wow, that kind of him.” Nichkhun say. “But the way you talk about him, it’s sound like you like him.” He . 
 
“Oppa, stop joking. You know our job violate us from having any relationship.” Yoona pout. 
 
Nichkhun smiles, “I know, but I also know that I have to take care of you. But not always Yoona, you need to find somebody to depend on.” He say. 
 
Yoona slap his arm, “Stop talking like we won’t see each other later or tomorrow.” Yoona angrily say. “I hate it when you talk like that.” She sadly say as she remember their parent. 
 
“Okay okay.” Nichkhun say as he rest his hand around her shoulder. “I won’t anymore.” He smiles as he pinch her left cheek. 
 
“Oppa that hurt.” Yoona pout, “I’m not a little kid.” She say. 
 
Nichkhun smiles at her cute pout, “To me you are.” He say. “No complain.” 
 
Yoona give him a glare, and the two head to their gate. Half an hour later, Taecyeon and Kahi were in the same flight but they were sitting in the front while Nichkhun and Yoona sat in the middle of the plane. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At Seoul, the four of them arrive and head to the bags pick up. Taecyeon and Kahi waited on the other side across from Nichkhun and Yoona. Taecyeon and Kahi sees Nichkhun and Yoona on the opposite side walking away after grabbing their bags. Kahi feels jealous as she watches smiles with another women beside him. 
 
After Nichkhun and Yoona left the airport and back to their studio rooms, Taecyeon and Kahi report back to the police station. In a main room, the general were reviewing the death of many men recently. Taecyeon and Kahi take a seat in the front as listen o Yunho and Changmin talks. 
 
“After yesterday in Paris, another rich business men was report murder on yesterday at the festival. Taecyeon and Kahi were also at the scene.” Yunho say. 
 
“In result, the main man that died happen to hold a record of myth underground.” Changmin say. “Did you see any suspicious at the festival?” he ask Taecyeon and Kahi. 
 
“No not at all. People were running around like crazy. We could not suspect any body.” Taecyeon say. 
 
“We arrive late at the scene and only found the men dead on the ground.” Kahi say. 
 
“Then I don’t know what you two do over in Paris.” Siwon say. 
 
Kahi glares at Siwon. 
 
“It’s not dating time, it’s duty.” Siwon annoyingly say. 
 
“It’s not your concern either.” Kahi say. 
 
“Enough.” Yunho say, “I want both units A and B to go after this case now. Many murder have been happening a lot this past years. I want a final answer.” He say as he looks fiercely at the units. 
 
“We suspect that every murder case had to due something with this man.” Changmin say as he walks up to the board and point at Rain picture. “He have been receiving a lot of suspicious money a week later after the death of the man. He is known as a righteous businessmen in the morning but at night he is the master of underground roads and own one big club in Myeongdong.”
 
“Why don’t we just go arrest him?” Siwon say. 
 
“We only suspect, not having evidences in our hand.” Taecyeon say. 
 
Siwon glares at him coldly. 
 
“We have all the information.” Siwon say. 
 
“That doesn’t do us any good either.” Kahi say. 
 
“If you’re so anxious, why don’t you do yourself.” Taecyeon say. 
 
“Enough you three!” Changmin exclaim. “I call you all here for a meeting, not to argue.” Siwon angrily looks away. 
 
“before we leave, I want to let you know whoever solve this case will get promoted.” Yunho say. 
 
Siwon smirks as he play with the pen. 
 
“I hope to end this case soon and arrest him soon.” Yunho says. 
 
Everybody stand up and bow to the general as they leave. 
 
To be continue…………….
 
 
Please comments and Thank You.