Ch. 5 why are you here?

Close Your Eyes

 

The next day, Kahi went to work soullessly as she think about last night the club. Dambi see her walking to her desk, she walks up to Kahi. 
 
“Kahi.” Dambi call her. “Park Kahi.”
 
Kahi looks at Dambi. 
 
“what happen to you today?” Dambi ask Kahi confusedly. 
 
“Nothing.” Kahi say.
 
“did you hear about the three man incident last night at a club?” Dambi ask. 
 
“Yeah, I was there and fought with them.” Kahi say. 
 
“Oh my god, did you really beat them up that bad?” Dambi ask in shock. 
 
“No, a friend help me but his got out of control.” Kahi say. 
 
“wow.” Dambi say, “I’m glad you’re safe. But what really happen?” 
 
“Molester and violation.” Kahi say. 
 
“they totally deserve it.” Dambi say. 
 
Kahi sat on her chair. Taecyeon walks up to her. 
 
“Inspector Kahi, we were reported with a case about last night incident at the club.” Taecyeon say as he greet her with his hand  at his forehead. 
 
“I know, give me the case.” Kahi say. 
 
Taecyeon hand her the file as he looks at her lost. 
 
“She was part of the incident.” Dambi whisper to Taecyeon. 
 
“Are you okay?” Taecyeon ask. 
 
“I’m fine.” Kahi say. She looks up at him, “Can you get me profile of a man name Nichkhun in his mid 20s?” 
 
“Last name?” Taecyeon ask. 
 
“I don’t know, just get me all the file closest to what I ask you.” Kahi say. 
 
“Yes mam’.” Taecyeon say before he leave. 
 
“That the guy that help you huh?” Dambi say. 
 
“Yeah, but he also violate the law for nearly killing the men.” Kahi say. 
 
“He save you.” Dambi say. 
 
“It’s still against the law for fighting brutally in public.” Kahi say as she look through the case. 
 
Dambi sign, “Sometime I just hope you wouldn’t be into work too much.”  She say. “Don’t over think too much.” She say before she leave.
 
Kahi lay back on her chair as she remember her hugging a man for the first time in her life. 
 
“ahh, get him out of your head. Park Kahi.” She shake her head as she whisper in her head. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It was noon, Nichkhun head to the mall, and went to the locker that Rain rent to leave message for him and Yoona. He open the locker and took the envelop. Nichkhun close the locker and looks back and forth to see if anybody is around. Then he read the letter. 
 
“Finish off the Chairman of Trade Co. and your ticket to France is in the envelope. You will leave tomorrow. – Rain.”
 
Nichkhun rip the letter into pieces and throw away before he exit the mall. He dial Yoona and told her the plan for tonight. Nichkhun walks down the street and stop in front of a flower store. He went inside and browse for flowers. 
 
A lady walks up to him, “Annyoung.” She greeted him happily. “is it for your girlfriend?” she ask. 
 
Nichkhun smiles, “Not yet.” He say. Then he look up and recognize the girl from last night. “Oh annyoung, you are… Bekah.” 
 
Bekah smiles. “nice to see you again. So is this a confession.” she says. 
 
Nichkhun happily nodded lightly. “maybe.” He say. “Can I get red rose with purple lilac?” he ask. 
 
“Asking for forgiveness?” Bekah ask. Nichkhun shyly nodded, “Good chose. I’ll get it wrap for you. Any note?”
 
“Yes please, and can I get this deliver too?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“To where?” Bekah ask. 
 
“Umm I don’t where but I only know her name.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“What’s her name, I might know where she could be?” the lady say. 
 
“You do. Park Kahi, she’s in her early twenty.” Nichkhun say as he smiles. 
 
“I think I know where she is.” Bekah smiles as she pick up the flowers. 
 
“Thanks.” Nichkhun say as he follow her to the front desk. 
 
Bekah handed him a card, Nichkhun grab a pen and wrote on it. After Bekah came back with the flowers wrap in a bouquet. 
 
Nichkhun pay for the flower, “thank you.” He say before he leave the flower stores. 
 
“Watch the store, I’m going to personally delivered an order.” Bekah say to the garden man. 
 
“Okay.” The garden say. 
 
Bekah left the store and went to her car, she drove to the police station. Nichkhun head back to his studio and prepare his equipment. Bekah arrive at the station and walks into the building, up to the front desk. 
 
“Park Kahi please, I’m her friend Bekah.” Say Bekah. 
 
“Give me a couple minute.” Say the policemen. 
 
The policemen went to go find Kahi. Bekah waiting outside in the lobby, she sat on the couch. Kahi then walks up to Bekah. 
 
“Hi.” Kahi say as she give Bekah a hug. 
 
“Hi girl.” Bekah say as she hug Kahi back. “I came to give you a gift from the gentle man last night.”
 
Kahi looks at Bekah dumbly. “Who?” she ask. 
 
“Remember a guy name Nichkhun.” Bekah smiles as she look at Kahi. 
 
Kahi eye went wide as her heart beat fast again upon hearing his name. Bekah handed her the bouquet of flower. 
 
“There’s a note attach to it.” Bekah say. “Read it okay. I have to go now.” She say. 
 
Kahi nods, Bekah hug her again before she leave the station and drive back to the flower store. Kahi walks back to her desk, and looks at the flower. She sees the cards and read it. 
 
“Annyoung Kahi, 
Sorry I could not personally apologize to you about last night. It’s wasn’t really a good way to get to know each other. So I could only apologize to you this way. Purple lilac stand for my apologize and red roses for a lovely lady. I hope to see you again. Nichkhun.” 
 
Kahi smiles softly as she hold onto the card. Dambi sees the bouquet on Kahi desk, she walks up to her. 
 
“So who is the guy?” Dambi ask. 
 
“Mw—mwuh?” Kahi in shock. 
 
“So who is the secret admire?” Dambi ask. 
 
“Nobody.” Kahi nervously say. 
 
“Are you sure? A bouquet apologies flower doesn’t fly from no one.” Dambi say. Kahi shyly blush, “Oh by the way, we are assign to guard somebody tonight.” 
 
“CEO of the Trade Co. We need to bring him safely back home.” Dambi say. 
 
Kahi looks confusedly at her, “Just back home?” Kahi says. Dambi nodded, “Okay.” She say.
 
Dambi smiles and leave. Kahi put the bouquet on the side and continue to go through files. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Night, Kahi and her unit along with Dambi and her unit at the airport waiting for the CEO of the Trade Co. To arrive. Nichkhun and Yoona set their equipment outside of the airport. A private plane finally park after circling around the airway. The CEO walks out of the plan with two personal guard beside him. 
 
“What’s so great about him?” Dambi whisper to Kahi. 
 
“I don’t know.” Kahi whisper. 
 
Kahi and Dambi went up to the CEO and greeted him before they him out of the airport. Yoona standing at the front of the airport with a mask on her. She sees the CEO walking out of the airport, and slowly walks up to them. Nichkhun stood across the street with a mask on.  Yoona looks at Nichkhun, he slightly nod his head and begin to walks toward the CEO with two-gas bottles in his hand in the back. Yoona take out two gas bottles. Nichkhun unhook the bottles lids and throw it at CEO. Yoona did the same, throwing four-gas bottles. Gas surround them, Kahi, Taecyeon, and Dambi stay close to the CEO while others tries to find their way out of the heavy gas. 
 
Nichkhun and Yoona take out their silent gun, shooting the CEO personal guard down. Yoona was about to pull the trigger at the CEO until someone grab her wrist and pull it up. 
 
She went shock as she looks at him. 
 
“Taecyeon?” Yoona whisper in her head. 
 
Taecyeon tries to take the gun away from her, and take her down. Yoona got her conscious back and twist his hand back, kicking him on the knee. Taecyeon quickly stand up and hold her tightly in his arm. He tried to take the mask off her but she struggle to hold his hand back and elbow him in the chest. Nichkhun, who was fighting with Siwon, Nichkhun hit the back of his neck and knock him down on the ground, then he see Yoona struggle with Taecyeon, he quickly went over to help her and hit hard on the back of Taecyeon neck. Taecyeon let go of Yoona and fall on his knee. 
 
“Ahh..” Taecyeon grunt in pain on his knee. Nichkhun hit Taecyeon forehead with his gun, making a cut on his head. 
 
Nichkhun was about to pull the trigger on him but Yoona grab his hand back and shake her head no. Nichkhun looks confusedly at Yoona. 
 
“Run.” Nichkhun whisper before he had back to the CEO. 
 
Yoona look at Taecyeon again, seeing his forehead slightly bleeding before she run away, Taecyeon slowly got his conscious back and sees Yoona running. He got back on his feet and run after her. Nichkhun walks closer to the CEO, whom is frightenly backing away. Nichkhun point the run at the CEO, Kahi sees Nichkhun (in mask) close to CEO. She run up to them but was too late. Nichkhun pull the trigger, shooting the CEO in the head. Kahi kick his wrist and another one in the chest. Nichkhun was about to pull the trigger again until he stop as he stood shock. Kahi aim her kicks at him again, Nichkhun dodge back and forth. Then he run away. Kahi chases after him. 
 
Taecyeon who had been chasing Yoona, lost track of her. He stop in the busy street, looking back and forth. Yoona hid herself on the other side of the street looking at him. 
 
“Why does it had to be you?” Yoona whisper as she watches him from behind the wall. 
 
Taecyeon looking around a couple time before he resume his search and run around place near the airport. Kahi were still chasing Nichkhun. He tries to run as fast as he could, jumping from fences to over the cars. Nichkhun throw his backpack in the bushes and takes off his mask and throw it in the trashcan. He walks in the street like normal, Kahi sees him coming from where the criminal were running. 
 
Nichkhun smiles as he walks up to her. “Hi.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Wh—why are you here?” Kahi ask. 
 
To be continue………………