Mianhe Kahi

Close Your Eyes

 

~Bang!~ ~Bang!~
 
Two guns fire from distance. One bullet hit Siwon hand, the other shot hit Rain wrist. Rain drop the gun as he hold onto his bleeding wrist. All of them turn their head and looks to the top of the hill and sees. Yoona see Taecyeon holding his gun at Siwon while Kahi at Rain with her eyes feels with tears and fears. 
 
Siwon eyes went into fear once he spot Yunho and Changmin up the hills. “!” Siwon say angrily. He pick up his gun and run away. 
 
Hearing the siren close by Rain quickly run away from the boat. Yoona was about to run to Nichkhun. 
 
Nichkhun put out his hand and stop her. “Run Yoona!” Nichkhun shout. 
 
“But oppa.” Yoona hesitate in worried as she looks at Nichkhun. 
 
“I say run!” Nichkhun shout again. “RUN!”
 
Yoona back away from him and run up and across to the right. Nichkhun look at Kahi one more time before he pick up his gun and chase after Rain, who ran under the bridge. Taecyeon chase after Yoona while Kahi went after Nichkhun. Siwon went to look for a place to hide. 
 
“I want Siwon under arrest!” Yunho shout. Dambi and her group chase after Siwon.
 
Nichkhun sees Rain running ahead, he speed up more and point his gun at Rain and shot his knee. Rain falls to the ground, Nichkhun stop behind him. 
 
“It was suppose to be a fair fight with no weapon. I was suppose to kill you with my bare hands.” Nichkhun say breathlessly as he walk up to Rain. 
 
“So what are you going to do now? Kneel down and cry to your dead appa.” Rain laughs evilly. 
 
“No, I’ll sent you to hell.” Nichkhun say as he shot Rain in the head. 
 
Bloods flow out from Rain head, Nichkhun grab the small blade that belong to his father and tug it behind him. He looks at the dead Rain before he turn around and walks away until Kahi stop in front of him with her gun pointing at him. He stop and looks at her red teary eyes. 
 
“Kahi.” Nichkhun whisper as he walks up to her.
 
“Stop!” Kahi shout as tears slowly flow down her eyes.
 
Nichkhun stop and look into her eyes.
 
“Why did you lie to me?” Kahi quivered in tears, “Why does it have to be you?” 
 
“Mianhe Kahi.” Nichkhun say. “I don’t want to hide this from you but for Yoona safety and for my vengeance, I have to keep it away from you.” He explain to her.
 
“Why can’t you be another person?” Kahi say as tears flow nonstop from her eyes. 
 
“Kahi....” Nichkhun whisper as he take a step to her. 
 
Kahi moves back, “Stop!” She shout, she looks at him. “Tell me honestly, the case in Paris when she first met, the CEO at the airport, and Mr. Simon death…. Was it you?” she ask him, hoping that he would say no. 
 
Nichkhun look at her sadly and full of guilty. He could not answer her; she was already hurt because of him. 
 
“Mianhe.” Nichkhun whisper. 
 
Kahi close her eyes, tears running down as the truth reveals in front of her. 
 
“How could you?...” Kahi sob as she looks at him. 
 
“I had too.” Nichkhun says in sorrow. 
 
“Is also being with me…. loving me… was everything you say to me a lied.” Kahi ask. 
 
“No, everything I did for you, everything I say to you. It’s true.” Say Nichkhun, “I only want to protect you.”
 
“I don’t believe you anymore.” Kahi sobs. 
 
Nichkhun close his eyes for a moment as her tears weaken him, hurting him, and making him wanting to embrace her tightly in his arms. But he know it was only his imagination, he knew that she was more hurt than him. 
 
He open his eyes again as he raise his gun up and point at her, “Then close your eyes, if you can’t shoot.” He say. “Only one of us can walk out of here alive.” Nichkhun tries to hold his tears back. 
 
 “Why did I believe you from the start? Why does the man I love have to be you?” Kahi sobs as she looks at him.  “I hate you. I hate you…..”
 
Nichkhun force smiles in sorrow as he feel his lips trembles, “Close your eyes.” Nichkhun whisper softly. “If you can’t do it than let me end it for you.” 
 
Kahi close her eyes, knowing that she could not kill him. She love him too much to kill him, so she choose to let him kill her instead. 
 
Nichkhun smiles warmly as he look at Kahi. “Mianhe Kahi……” he whisper as he point his gun at his left chest. 
 
“~Bang!~ 
 
A gun fire shots. 
 
Not feeling any bullet hit her, Kahi quickly open her eyes and sees him fall to his knee. 
 
“Oppa!!” Kahi shout in fear as she run to him as fast as she could. 
 
Kahi catches him on time before his head hit the ground, “Oppa, oppa.” Kahi voice tremble as she hold him in her arms, wiping the blood running out of his mouth. 
 
“Pl—please forgive me, Ka—kahi.” Nichkhun weakly speaks as he looks at her, “I only want to protect you….”
 
“You are, oppa. You’ve always have.” Kahi say as she tears for him. “You’ve always have…”
 
Nichkhun weakly smiles as he reach his hand up to her cheek and wipe her tears away. “You’re the most wonderful thing in my life.” He say as his tear escape his eyes, “But I could not—could not do anything except…. hurt you.”
 
Kahi shake her head in denial, “You didn’t hurt me, you’ve done a lot of thing for me.” She say as she hold his hand against her face. “you can’t leave. You can’t leave me yet.” She sobs as she hold him tightly in her arms. 
 
“Mianhe Kahi, I can’t stay with you anymore.” Nichkhun say as tears escapes his eye, seeing the person he love the most cries for him. 
 
“You promise me, you promise me you’ll stay by my side forever. You promise me.” Kahi say as she looks at the pale and weak Nichkhun. 
 
Nichkhun can only weakly smiles as he looks at her.
 
“You can’t leave me. You can’t do this to me and the baby. You can’t.” Kahi cries she hold his hand tightly. “I’m pregnant, oppa. Please don’t do this.” 
 
Nichkhun in shock as he tries to catches his breaths, a warm smiles appear on his face as tears running down his cheek in happiness. 
 
“Saranghae Kahi………”
 
Nichkhun slowly close his eyes as he hand fall to his upper body. 
 
“No oppa. Please oppa.” Kahi cries frightenly as she shakes him, trying to keep him awake as they wait for the ambulance and police. “Nichkhun oppa!... Please don’t…open your eyes, oppa.” Kahi sobs loudly as she hold him tightly against her chest. “Oppa….”
 
To be continue………………..