Nichkhun Plan

Close Your Eyes

 

After Yoona hang up her phone, she walk into the house with Nichkhun and sees Jessica wrapping the gauzes around Joon. 
 
“How are you feeling now?” Nichkhun ask as he take a seat across the table. 
 
“A little better.” Say Joon. 
 
Jessica hand him a bottle of water with two pill in her hand. 
 
“Take this, it’s pain reliever.” She say. 
 
Joon nods and did as he was told. 
 
“So gentle to her but so harsh to me.” Nichkhun tease them. 
 
Jessica blush, Yoona slap Nichkhun in the back, “Oppa.” Say Yoona. 
 
“What do we do now? Rain will know about me missing.” Say Joon; he grab Jessica hand and look at her concern, “And she can’t go back either.”
 
“True but we can.” Say Nichkhun. “ I have a plan.” 
 
They all look at him. 
 
“The police would know about this too and if I’m not wrong they will be after Rain, so he will be making plan to escape. My plan is to help him escape but instead me and Yoona actually try to get revenge on him separately.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“What do we do?” Jessica ask. 
 
“You two don’t come in until the last moment.” Say Nichkhun. “By the time I killed Rain. Every cop will be my tail.” 
 
Yoona grab onto Nichkhun wrist.
 
“You will escape first.” Say Nichkhun calmly as he look at her. 
 
“I can’t leave you alone.” Say Yoona worriedly. 
 
“You have too. It better to have one me deal with all this then two.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“Oppa, we are brother/sister. You are my only closest one left. We leave together.” Yoona insist. 
 
“Yoona.” Nichkhun smiles and caress her left cheek. “Oppa promise oppa will be fine. I won’t leave you alone in this world, okay?” he say. 
 
Yoona can only give him concern face as she fear the plan will fail.
 
“You want us to come in when they arrest you and bring you back to the headquarter?” Say Joon. 
 
Nichkhun smiles as he look at Joon, “Yes. That’s why I need you to recover fast.” He say. 
 
“You can’t underestimate Rain.” Say Joon. “I’ve train with him for years.” 
 
“I’m not, I have a 50-50 chance. Either make it out alive or not at all. If I die I will pull him with me.” Say Nichkhun hopelessly. “I’m not planning to make it out alive either, but I promise to keep this life and take care of my close ones.” 
 
Yoona become even more concern as she look at him. 
 
“You’re after revenge for all this years?” Joon question him.
 
“He killed my parent.” Say Nichkhun sadly. “He killed our family.”
 
Jessica shock to hear what Nichkhun just say. Joon quickly grab her left hand firmly and smiles. 
 
“I need to finish everything.” Say Nichkhun.
 
Joon stand up and pat Nichkhun left shoulder. “I’ll recover fast and I’ll make sure you make it out alive.” He say in confidence. 
 
Nichkhun smiles weakly. “Don’t worry, he won’t do anything today.” He say. 
 
Nichkhun then receive a message from Rain, telling him to report back to the secret office. 
 
“It look like our time is here.” Say Nichkhun as he look at them. “In the mean time I need you to get a new number and contact me as soon as possible so I can know your number and tell you the date.” 
 
Joon nods. Nichkhun look at Yoona, “Lets go.” He say. 
 
Yoona nods and stand up. Jessica quickly went up to her and give her a hug. 
 
“Don’t let the person you love wait.” Jessica whisper to her. “Don’t give up hope.” 
 
Yoona pats Jessica back lightly. Nichkhun and Yoona walk to their cars. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At the secret office behind the club, Nichkhun and Yoona carefully walk to the office after they spot a coupe spies waiting a couple feet away from the club. 
 
Rain open his eyes once he heard somebody enter the room. “You’re here.” He say. 
 
Nichkhun and Yoona bow their head to him. 
 
“I guess you heard today, one of the plan fail.” Say Rain “Joon is nowhere seen are heard. Jessica also disappear.” He glance at them, who still have their head down and then back at the gun on his desk. 
 
“What do you want us to do?” Nichkhun ask in calm tone. 
 
“My now, the cops should have our information soon. I need to escape.” Say Rain. 
 
“Today?” Yoona ask. 
 
“No, tomorrow.” Say Rain. “I have one spy at the police station for me, he told do not do anything today.” 
 
“One spy?” Nichkhun pretend to question Rain. 
 
Rain glance at Nichkhun, who quickly keep his head down. 
 
“It’s not your concern.” Say Rain. “We leave in dawn tomorrow.” 
 
Nichkhun bow their head again before they leave the room. Rain take out a file from his secret cabinet and look through the elimination list. He smirk as he stop at Nichkhun parent. 
 
“You can’t play against me. You can hide but I’ll make sure you and your sister dead before I escape.” Say Rain with an evil smirk. 
 
To be continue…………………..