I don't know

Close Your Eyes

 

At the club, Nichkhun were inside the club, behind the bar table feeling up drink as he wait for Yoona. Kahi and the her girls (Bekah, and JungAh) arrive at the club. The went to a booth table by the walls. The host came up to them and takes order before he head back. 
 
“Two martini, and run mix with coke.” The host say. 
 
Nichkhun nods. “Wait, who order this?” he ask. 
 
“The ladies over there by the wall.” Say the host as he point at Kahi table. 
 
Nichkhun smiles as he sees Kahi again. He made the drinks for them and then personally bring it over to him. 
 
“I guess this will be my favorite line.” Nichkhun ay, Kahi turn around and went shock to see him again. “We meet again. Should I call fate?” he smiles cheesily. 
 
“Can this world be any smaller?” Kahi say as she chuckle. 
 
The ladies smiles as they sees the handsome man putting their drinks on the table. 
 
“Who is this?” Bekah ask.
 
“Let me introduce myself, I’m Nichkhun.” Nichkhun introduce himself to the ladies. 
 
“I’m Bekah.” She say. 
 
“I’m JungAh.” She say as she smiles. 
 
“Nice to meet you all.” Nichkhun say as he smiles. He looks at Kahi, “I never get to know your name?” 
 
“We don’t know each other that well and we’re not close.” Kahi say. 
 
“Her name is Kahi.” Bekah say. Kahi sent a death glare at her. 
 
Nichkhun nods. 
 
“So you work here?” Kahi ask. 
 
“Not really.” Nichkhun say. “It’s a friend business, I just came to help from time to time.” 
 
Nichkhun then sees Yoona walking into the club.
 
“Well, I won’t interrupt you ladies having fun.” Nichkhun say. He looks at Kahi, “nice to finally know your name Kahi.” He say as he smiles at her before he walks away. 
 
Nichkhun went up to Yoona, Kahi watches him suspiciously walking into a private room with Yoona. 
 
“How come you never tell us about him?” JungAh ask. 
 
“I don’t know him.” Kahi denied. 
 
“but he know you.” Bekah say. 
 
“We bump into each other in Paris and then sees each other again today.” Kahi say. 
 
“Wow this is a small world.” JungAh say as she smiles, “I see some attraction going on between you and him.” 
 
“Not going to happen. He is to confident in himself and is sometime cocky.” Kahi say. 
 
“I don’t see it. I think he’s friendly.” Bekah say. 
 
“Then I’ll introduce him to you.” Kahi say jealously. 
 
Bekah smiles happily. “That would be great.”
 
JungAh just laugh as she sense Kahi jealousy rise. 
 
In the private rom, Nichkhun and Yoona sat across from Rain and other people in the room.
 
“Good everybody is here.” Rain say. “I have a mission for all of you. Joon I need you to go steal the data information of Lan Co.. Jessica try to get close to this businessmen, and be careful. He is very picky and sneaky, I want you to copy al of his info including his bank account into the USB.” 
 
Joon and Jessica nods. Rain looks at Nichkhun and Yoona. 
 
“Since you two always works together, I will assign you to murder somebody tomorrow.” Rain say. You will receive a letter in the locker at the mall tomorrow.” Rain say. 
 
Nichkhun and Yoona nods. Nichkhun then take a USB out of his pocket and hand it to Rain. 
 
Rain smiles as he looks at the USB, “You did a good job in Paris, I saw the news.” He say. 
 
“It was just for a little entertainment.” Yoona say. 
 
“But I never knew it would be that crazy.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“I know, finish this job. I will have another mission for you.” Rain say, “but this time you have to work alone.” He say as he looks at Nichkhun. 
 
Yoona worriedly looks at Nichkhun. 
 
“Okay, I’ll be leaving. I want it done in week Joon and Jessica.” Rain say. 
 
“We won’t disappoint you.” Jessica and Joon say. 
 
Rain left the room, Joon and Jessica left the room a couple minutes later. Nichkhun and Yoona walks out of the room with Yoona looking concernly at Nichkhun. 
 
Nichkhun sign as he sees his sister concern for him. “Yoona stop looking at me like that.” He say. 
 
“I’m always with you on every mission except this time.” Yoona say. 
 
“Don’t worry, I can take care of myself. Remember I’m the one that train you.” Nichkhun say. “I can’t died yet, we still have to find the murder that killed our parent.” 
 
Suddenly a group of drunken young man walks up to Kahi and the girls, trying to flirts and sit next to them. Kahi and the girls were disgust and ask them to leave. One of the man snake his hand around her waist and was about to feel her until Kahi grab his hand back and bend it backward. 
 
“Ahh, let go.” The one say in pain.
 
Nichkhun and Yoona looks to wear the voice came from. 
 
“ let go!” another man shout angry. 
 
“You better watch were you’re going to touch first.” Kahi say. “It’s not good to mess with me.”
 
“ you.” The third man say before he walks up to her and was about to punch her in the back. 
 
Kahi threw the first man to the floor and high kick the third man across the face. The second man charge toward Kahi with a bottle in his hand. JungAh and Bekah frighten watches Kahi fight three guys. The attention in the club went to Kahi. 
 
Nichkhun sees her fighting three man, he quickly went over to aid her after seeing a man sneaking up on Kahi with a smash bottle. 
 
“Died .” The 2nd man say angrily as he raise the bottle high in the air. 
 
Kahi were too busy with the 1st and 3rd man to notice. Nichkhun grab his wrist and stop him. 
 
“I don’t think so.” Nichkhun say fiercely as he looks at the 2nd man. 
 
Nichkhun punch his right wrist and kick him in the stomach, then he carry the 2nd man up and throw him against the wall. Nichkhun grab Kahi hand and pull her back. He grab the metal chair and throw it fiercely at the 1st man. Nichkhun then choke the 3rd man neck with his right hand and smash the 1st man face on the table hard. He smash the bottle on the man head and was about to stab he right hand but Kahi pull him back, hugging him from behind. All three man laying on the floor in pain. Kahi looks at Nichkhun shocks, he fierce looks as she hug him tightly, trying to calm him down. Bekah and JungAh were pretty shock to see how strong Nichkhun is. 
 
“Clean up the mess.” Yoona order one of the host. 
 
The host and went to get the security guards. 
 
Nichkhun release himself from her and angrily walks out of the club. Kahi confusedly watches him leave. Yoona follow him behind. 
 
“Oppa.” Yoona call him, “Nichkhun oppa.” 
 
Nichkhun oppa with his fists grip tightly together. 
 
“What happen back there?” Yoona ask. 
 
“I don’t know.” Nichkhun say as he tries to control his angry temperature.
 
“This is the first time I see you this angry. Throwing a man I see but smashing the man head hard into the table. That’s different.” Yoona say. 
 
Nichkhun silently listen to her. 
 
“Do you like her?” Yoona ask. 
 
“I don’t know.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Oppa, you’re my brother. I can tell what you’re thinking about.” Yoona say. 
 
“I don’t know, I don’t know anything.” Nichkhun say as he turn to look at her. “I saw in Paris after we finish our mission. I saw her again at the airport and then again this morning and tonight.” Nichkhun say. 
 
Yoona then remember Taecyeon, she saw him multiple time like Nichkhun. 
 
“You really need to control yourself tonight, what you did earlier in the club was really outrageous.” Yoona say. 
 
“I’m trying.” Nichkhun say as he’s finally calm his voice. “Come on, let’s go.” 
 
Yoona nods, both got into their car and drive away.
 
To be continue…………………….
 
Please comments and Thank you :D