Ch. 13 Two Choices

Close Your Eyes

 

Nichkhun and Kahi head back to her hotel room after spending nearly a whole day cruising Paris. Kahi went to wash up and change while Nichkhun wait for her in the room. Her phone suddenly rings; Nichkhun looks at her phone on the drawer. A message appears on the screen with a couple words about Mr. Simon. Nichkhun looks at the bathroom and see the door still close with the shower on, he pick up her phone and read the message.
 
“Kahi, I need you to investigate Mr. Simon death. I need to know the murder, whether it is related to Rain and his gang or not. I need you to go invest the scene and call me back as fast as possible. – General Yunho”
 
After reading the message, Nichkhun delete the message and put her phone back on the drawer. He walks away from it and looks out at the glass window. Kahi then walks out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. She sees him standing at the window, Kahi smiles and walks up to him. She throw the towel on the bed and give him a back hug, resting her head on his back. 
 
“Are you hungry?” Nichkhun ask as he turn around to face her. 
 
Kahi shakes her head no lightly. Nichkhun smiles as he slide her bang to the side. He went behind her and give her a back hug. 
 
“Kahi.” Say Nichkhun softly. 
 
“hmm?” 
 
“This is if okay.” Say Nichkhun, “What if one day you find out something you have never expected to happen. The person that you know is not what you think they are yet they are the opposite of justice and had done something wrong. You only have two choices; one is to kill him or her. The second choice is to let it go. Which one would you choose?” 
 
Kahi turn around to look into his serious eyes. “I can’t let that person go even if that person is close to me.” She says. 
 
Her answer hit straight through his heart, he feel pain inside as he tries to control his emotional in front of her. 
 
“What if that person has a reason for all the thing that happen?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“I still can’t do it.” Say Kahi. 
 
Nichkhun depressively looks down. Kahi caresses his face gently. 
 
“What are you asking me this?” Say Kahi. “Why all the sudden you tell me all of this?” 
 
“Just curious. I was once ask by a friend that same thing.” Nichkhun lying to her. 
 
“I wouldn’t kill that person but I know I won’t forgive that person.” Say Kahi. 
 
“Okay.” Nichkhun say in a sad tone as he looks at her. 
 
Kahi touch his cheek lightly, “I hope that would not happen.” She say softly. 
 
“I promise you.” Nichkhun fake smiles as he looks at her. 
 
Kahi nods and turn her head to the window. “Tonight there are a lot of stars in the sky.” Say Kahi. 
 
“Yeah.” He says softly. “There’s also one big star in front of me.” 
 
Kahi turn her head and looks at him confusedly. Nichkhun peck her cheek and smiles.
 
“That’s you.” He says. 
 
Kahi turn around and wrap her hands around his neck. 
 
“Why are you so good with words?” Kahi ask. 
 
“Because I was born with it.” Say Nichkhun confidently. 
 
Kahi giggles a little to his cocky attitude. Nichkhun seeing her laugh, he lower his head and take her lips softly. Then he deepens the kiss, devouring entirely as she fingers through his hair. Kahi phone suddenly ring, she open her eyes and tries to break away but Nichkhun held her tightly to his body as he kiss her passionately. 
 
“Oppa…” Kahi murmurs in between the kiss. 
 
Nichkhun ignore her and continue to kiss her. Kahi playfully hit his shoulder and push him away. 
 
“I have to answer my phone.” Say Kahi. 
 
“Can’t you just ignore it?” Nichkhun pout. 
 
Kahi smiles as she caresses his cheek. “It could be important.” Say Kahi. 
 
Nichkhun nodded and release her. Kahi went to answer her phone, Nichkhun fall back on the bed. 
 
“Hello?” Kahi answer. 
 
“Did you receive my message?” Say Yunho. 
 
Kahi blink a couple time in confusedness, “No I didn’t. Wait a second.” Say Kahi before she looks through her phone for the message. “There’s no message.” 
 
“It’s fine, I need you to go investigate on Mr. Simon death and come back tomorrow with a report.” Say Yunho. 
 
“Okay.” Say Kahi before she hang up the phone and look through her inbox again for Yunho message. 
 
Nichkhun, who had been laying on the bed, had his eyes closed tight hoping that she would go. Kahi walks up to Nichkhun and sat beside him. 
 
“I have to go do something.” Say Kahi.
 
“Are you going to investigate the murder of Mr. Simon?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
Kahi nods lightly. 
 
“Do you want me to come with you?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
Kahi shakes her head no, “I’ll be back in an hour or two.” She say. 
 
“Okay.” Say Nichkhun. He sit up and gave her a kiss. 
 
Kahi smiles and left the room, Nichkhun lay back down on her bed for a moment before he take his phone and text Yoona. Nichkhun left her room and head back to his room, packing up his clothes before he check out of the hotel and head to the airport. 
 
Two hours later, Kahi went back to her room. Not seeing Nichkhun in the room 
 
Kahi feeling strange as she looks at the note, she dials his number but no answer. Nichkhun had turn off his phone and already on his flight to Seoul. A couple knocks on the door thinking that it was Nichkhun. She quickly went to open the door, only to sees a bellboy holding onto the boarding pass. 
 
“We receive a called from your boss, you flight ticket have been book and the room is pay.” Say the bellboy.
 
Kahi take the flight ticket, “Merci.” 
 
The bellboy went away and Kahi close the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yoona wake up and receive a message from Nichkhun. 
 
“I’ll be in Seoul in the evening. Set me a time with Rain. –Nichkhun.” 
 
Yoona throw her phone to the side and went to get change in the bathroom. Two hour later, Yoona arrive in the back of the club secret room. Jessica and Joon were in the room, Jessica were sitting in front of Rain while Joon stood on the side. Yoona walks up to the desk and place a bag of money on the table. 
 
“I’m liking it, you’re doing a good job.” Say Rain. He looks at Jessica and smiles, “You taught her well.” 
 
“Thank, but I didn’t teach her much. She’s a quick learner.” Say Jessica. 
 
Rain nod pleasantly as he look at Jessica. 
 
“Nichkhun will arrive in five hours, he want to see once he arrive.” Say Yoona. 
 
“Back so quick. I never doubt him when he does the job perfectly.” Say Rain. “Sure, let me know five minutes ahead when you arrive at the club.” 
 
Rain signal Joon, Joon went to get another bag of product (Myth and ) from the safe box and give it to Yoona. 
 
“Tonight we have two big guests. They will be here around 8 to 9, I want you and Jessica to sell it to them.” Say Rain. 
 
 “I can’t, Nichkhun hate me selling drug.” Say Yoona. 
 
“Don’t worry, I will sent Joon to keep him busy. I need you and Jessica to sell this to them. Once this is in their hand, they well sent people to deliver the money to me.” Say Rain. 
 
“Fine.” Say Yoona. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At the police station, Taecyeon was walking on a crime murder in France. Dambi suddenly walks up to Taecyeon, looking anxious and happy. 
 
“Guess what?” Say Dambi.
 
“You’re getting married.” Say Taecyeon jokingly. 
 
Dambi give him a dumb look and then slap him in the back, “Yah! I wish but no guy yet.” Say Dambi. 
 
“What is it then?” Say Taecyeon as he going through the video that captures part of Mr. Simon murder. 
 
“We receive info saying that Rain and gang are on the move, there will be some trade tonight. You, Kahi, and Siwon will be at the club arresting two businessmen while me, Yunho and Changmin will be at the warehouse by the Han River.” Say Dambi.
 
“Wait, Kahi will be back tonight? And why are the warehouse.” Taecyeon ask. 
 
“Yeah, Kahi should be on her way.” Say Dambi, “The money will be given at the warehouse, the product will be at the club.” 
 
“What club?” Say Taecyeon. 
 
“Gangnam Club.” Say Dambi. 
 
Taecyeon froze after he heard Dambi say Gangnam club. Dambi looks at him confusedly. 
 
“Hey. Ok Taecyeon.” Dambi calling him as she waves her hand in front of Taecyeon. 
 
Taecyeon blink a couple time and looks at Dambi. 
 
“Are you okay?” Say Dambi ask. 
 
“Yes I’m—I’m fine.” Say Taecyeon agitatedly. 
 
“Okay then. You should get ready for tonight.” Say Dambi. 
 
Taecyeon nod and Dambi walks away. He anxiously take out his phone and dial Yoona number. 
 
“Yeoboseyo?” Yoona answer the phone.
 
“Hey.” Say Taecyeon, “Where are you right now?” 
 
“I’m out in the market.” Yoona lied to him, she was actually home packing up the products. “Why?” 
 
“I—I just want to check on you, making sure you weren’t like last night.” Say Taecyeon. 
 
Yoona laugh a little over the phone, “No oppa, I’m fine.” Say Yoona. 
 
“Are you working tonight?” Taecyeon ask. “Are—are you going to be at the club tonight?” he ask her nervously. 
 
“No.” Say Yoona lying to him again. “Why are you asking me all this question?” 
 
“I—I just want to…um I.” Taecyeon trying to think of words to say to her. 
 
“Oppa, are you okay?” Yoona ask after hearing him stutter over the phone.
 
“I’m fine.” Say Taecyeon. “Umm I have to go, I’ll call you later.”
 
“Okay bye.” Say Yoona before she hang up the phone. 
 
Nichkhun arrive at Incheon Airport and take the Taxi to the club where Yoona is waiting for him. Yoona seeing Nichkhun walking out of the Taxi, she went to give him a hug. 
 
“Hey.” Say Nichkhun. “I’ve only been gone for a couple days.” 
 
“Almost a week.” Yoona correct him. 
 
“Okay a week. I came back in one piece.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
Yoona break the hug and looks at him, “why is there gauzes on your chest?” Yoona ask. 
 
“What gauzes?” Nichkhun deny. 
 
“Oppa, I can feel it when I hug you.” Say Yoona in a serious tone. 
 
“It’s a small accident, not a big deal.” Say Nichkhun. “Where is Rain?”
 
“He’s in the office.” Say Yoona. 
 
“Okay.” Say Nichkhun as Yoona Nichkhun to the secret office in the club of the club. 
 
Nichkhun went into the office alone, Rain sat on the chair smiling as Nichkhun walks up to this desk. Nichkhun take out the flash drive and slide it across the desk. 
 
“I’m loving the way you finish your work.” Say Rain. “Tonight I need you to go pick a delivery for me.” 
 
“Where is it at?” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“Incheon.” Say Rain, “I’ll send the address to you later.”
 
Rain’s phone rings, he looks at it and signal Nichkhun to stay while he went outside to answer the call. After the door close Nichkhun patiently wait as he looks around the room and sees Rain’s desk drawer open. Seeing a list of name, he walks to the other side of the desk and pull the drawer more out. Nichkhun begin to read the cross name and name that are not cross yet. 
 
“Shim eliminated, Baek eliminated, Choi eliminated, Jung eliminated, Horvejkul…” Nichkhun stop when he sees his father name on the list. 
 
To be continue…………………………