Ch. 19 Joon and Jessica

Close Your Eyes

 

“You would do the same right?” Jessica ask, “You would do anything to keep the person you care about to be safe right?” 
 
Joon feel his heart no longer with him as her words repeat in his head. Looking into her pleading eyes, he find himself lost in her world. 
 
“I would.” Say Joon, Jessica slightly smiles. “But I don’t have one. Even if I do, she would never see me that way.” He sadly says. 
 
Jessica confuse by his words as she looks at him. 
 
“Though I grew up with her and keep her safe. Her heart was never with me.” Joon says hopelessly. “I know what the word hurt mean, and it hurt as I watched her happily be with another man and cried for his death.” Joon confesses to her. “But it doesn’t matter if she understand or not, I just want her to be safe.” He let out a hopelessly smiles, “I never know that love can be a crime but I still can’t stop loving her.” Joon walks away. 
 
Leaving Jessica surprise by his confession. Joon hopelessly walks as far as he can away from Jessica and the warehouse. 
 
Jessica standing there alone and lost in his words as she tries to breathes to every beat of her heart rate.
 
“I just want safe.”
 
“It hurt alot as I watched her happily be with another man and cried for his death.” 
 
The words repeat in her head over and over. She nervous grip on to her skinny jean as she blankly look at the ground. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day, Nichkhun take Kahi to a safe place to stay at. He head back to his dorm but stop at Yoona first to check if she’s is back. Entering Yoona dorm, he looks around the place and see her nowhere in her dorm. He close the door and head over to his dorm just across the hall. Nichkhun open the door to his dorm and take a couple step inside, he close the door. Joon then walks out from behind the wall. 
 
“We still haven’t finish our conversation on yesterday.” Say Joon. 
 
Nichkhun turn around and see Joon standing a couple feet away in front of him. 
 
“What is your relationship with her?” Joon ask. 
 
“She my lover.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“Do you know that she’s a cop?” Joon ask. 
 
“I know.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“Then why are you with her?” say Joon, “This can cause us great trouble if she finds out.” 
 
“Because I love her.” Nichkhun answer him. “I know it won’t be good but I can’t ignore her and let her be in harm.” 
 
“If Rain finds out….” 
 
“I’ll still do the same thing.” Say Nichkhun. “I know you are loyal to Rain and he trust you. But I want to tell you something about him.” Joon looks at him confusedly. “We are all his toys. We are being play by him. Jessica family was killed by him.” 
 
Joon looks at him in shock, “How do you know?” he ask. 
 
“I saw his killed list in the drawer back at the club.” Say Nichkhun. “And I can tell you that almost all the people that works for him, their parent were killed by him.” 
 
Joon shakily grip on to his fist. “I don’t believe you.” he say. 
 
“Go check it out yourself.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
Joon angrily grip onto his fist as he stand in front of Nichkhun, he take a couple deep breathe to calm himself down. 
 
“I won’t say anything about you and Yoona at the scene but I do want to warn you that this can not be kept quiet forever.” Say Joon. “He will soon find out.” 
 
“I know.” Say Nichkhun. Joon walks to the door, Nichkhun grab his wrist and stop him. “Why did you get so surprise when I told you about Jessica parent death?” he ask. 
 
Joon keep facing the door, “It’s not your concern.” He say. 
 
“You care about her.” Nichkhun say. 
 
Joon did not say anything. 
 
Nichkhun let go of his wrist. “You want her safe.” He smiles, “I want Kahi to be safe.”
 
Joon become emotional, quickly he walks out of the door. 
 
“I can see it through you.” Nichkhun whisper. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Back at the Horvejkul resident in Yoona bedroom, Taecyeon watches Yoona sleep in his arm. Seeing her bangs covering half of her face, he slide her bang behind her ears gently. Then he cup the side of her face softly and warmly smiles as he looks at her. Taecyeon give her a peck on the lips and then move back. He smiles softly as he sees Yoona moving her body lightly against his body. She slowly opens her eyes and sees him watching her with smiles. 
 
“Hi.” Taecyeon say softly. 
 
Yoona smiles softly as she looks at him. “How are you feeling?” she ask worriedly. 
 
“I’m fine.” Say Taecyeon. 
 
“Can you tell me how you know I was capture?” Taecyeon ask. 
 
Yoona blinks a couple times as she tries to think of something to explain to him. 
 
“A friend text me after she saw you capture by a couple man.” Yoona explain. 
 
Taecyeon looks at her confusedly. “But the back room was dark. There’s nobody in the back room except me and two of my partner.” He say. 
 
“I only see you and a girl.” Say Yoona. 
 
“There’s should be another guy with me.” Say Taecyeon.
 
Yoona looks at Taecyeon curiously. “I don’t see that other guy.” He say. 
 
“Wait what happen to Kahi?” Taecyeon ask. 
 
“My brother save her.” Say Yoona. “She’s safe.”
 
Taecyeon nods. Yoona hold onto the blanket as she sit up and get ready to get off the bed but Taecyeon grab her hand and pull her back down, quickly he got on top of her. Yoona looks at him surprisingly. 
 
“Let have one day for us only.” Say Taecyeon. “I just want one day to forget everything and be our self.”
 
Yoona looks at him surprisingly, not knowing what to say to him. 
 
“This pass couple days, I’ve been lost and confused. I don’t what I’m doing or thinking about anymore. Especially when I caught you at the club. I wanted to take you away but at the same time I wanted to take you back to the station and ask who you really are.” Taecyeon explain to her. “I want to forget everything, I want to have one day with you.”
 
Yoona cups his face and wiggles her thumbs on his cheek softly. Yoona nods. 
 
“I’m sorry for making you worry.” Say Yoona. She touches the bruises on his body. “One day just to our self.” She smiles warmly. 
 
Taecyeon touches her lips lightly, “Your smiles warm my world.” He say softly. He slides two fingers down her face softly. 
 
Yoona wraps her hands around his neck and fingers through his hairs as she looks into his eyes. She pull him down to her lips and kisses him passionately. 
 
To be continue………………