Dating with a tough girl

Unexpected Love

Chapter 18: Dating with a tough girl

--------------------------------

When Youngmin and HaeRa opened the door, they saw Minwoo.

“Oh, HaeRa-ah. Annyeong.” Minwoo said.

“Annyeong, Minwoo-ah.”

“Where are you going?” he asked. HaeRa pointed Youngmin.

“Oh..date.”  Minwoo nod in understanding.

“Annyeong Minwoo. Youngmin, kaja.” HaeRa said and run with Youngmin. Youngmin waved at Minwoo and Minwoo waved back.

--------------------------------

HaeRa and Youngmin rode a bus. As expected, many couples were out because it’s White Day,right?

“So, where are we going?” HaeRa asked.

“Lotte World!” You know it?” Youngmin said smiling at HaeRa. “Oh..I never gone there before. But unnie said, it’s fun there.” HaeRa said.

They arrived at the Lotte World.

“WOW.” HaeRa said in amazement. made a large ‘o’. “Where do you like to go first?” Youngmin asked.

HaeRa looked around. She saw rides, cotton candy and…

“ARCADE!” she shouted and ran at the arcade center like a kid. Youngmin laughed at her and followed her. They played different games there. Once they played on a dance machine thingy or whatever they called that. HaeRa and Youngmin were both great at dancing so it’s always tie..

Once, a girl approached Youngmin and said. “Oppa. Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?”

HaeRa grabbed Youngmin’s hands and said. “I’m his girlfriend. Mianhaeyo, come oppa.”

The girl walked away. “So where’s the next trip?” HaeRa asked Youngmin. She saw Youngmin staring at her in disbelief. “Aish…come on Youngmin-ah. I’m hungry.”

“Oh. Yeah,right. Ha-ha. Let’s eat.” Youngmin said.

They went to the dukkboki store.

“What’s this? Dukkboki?” HaeRa asked. “The foods here were delicious, honest. You’ll like it.” Youngmin said with a smile. “Wait there, I’ll order, arasso?” HaeRa nodded.

She went to a table not that far to the counter. She felt bored and decided to walked around.

--------------------------------

While walking, someone tapped her shoulder. She looked behind her and saw a group of “gangster” 6 of them. “Hi baby, looking for someone?” the guy in the middle said.

HaeRa shot a glare at him and said harshly. “Why did you call my baby? Am I your baby?!”

They laughed. “I don’t know that kind of girls were boyish..”

“Because your pabo! PABOYAH!” she shouted. She walked away but the guy grabbed her wrist and said. “What kind of girl are you? You’re teasing oppa.” He chuckled.

“I’m not a girl, I’m a boy!” HaeRa said. [of course it’s only a joke] She punched the guy’s face and the guy fell on the ground.

“WOAH.” His friends said in amazement. The guy bit his bloody-cut lips. He smirked and get on. HaeRa arranged her dress.

“Hmm. I see. You’re a guy!” the guy said and try to punch HaeRa but she expertly get rid of it and caught his hand.

“The best you can do?” HaeRa said with a ‘teasing’ tone. She twisted the guy’s hand and kick his stomach. He fell on the ground again.

“Boss.” The other guys help him. “Get her!”

The others try to punch HaeRa but as their boss’ situation, they’re off. One guy tried to throw a chair at HaeRa but it landed at his friend.

Youngmin saw it and ran to HaeRa. “Who do you think you’re messing with?” Youngmin said.

“Woa..are you really men? One girl over six guys? Ha-ha!” Youngmin laughed at them.

“Try punching her, kid. See if you can punch her.” The guy said and they all ran.

“Let’s eat.” HaeRa said, clapping her hands as she’s trying to take off the dirt over it.

*I don’t know HaeRa-ah fought like that. Tough girl, as I liked you. *