After the lunch break....

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

L.JOE's POV:
I held hands with Sulli and walked her, Chunji and Victoria to their class.
"Oppa, see you later!" Sulli turned around but I don't wanna let her go, not so easily after she made me do that aegyo.
Sulli realised that I'm not letting her go, "waeyo, oppa?"
I pointed my cheeks signalling her to kiss my cheeks.
"Neh?!" Sulli understood and blushed as she looked around, "there's so many people here."
"Wae? Andwae? You made me do an aegyo in the cafeteria earlier, didn't you?"
"Aish, oppa, you're so calculative." Sulli pouted, there's a second I nearly gave in.
"Just one, and I'll let you go inside the class."
"Aish, I'm suppose to be a queenka here, and now... aish!!!" Sulli did a face-palm and said.
"Palli!!!!" I continue tapping my cheeks.
"Fine," Sulli came closer and was about to give me a peck on my cheeks, I turned around to face her and in the end, our lips met.
"Oppa~" Sulli blushed and looked down.

"Yah, hyung. Leave it for the private times, please!" Chunji said mocking us.
"Kekeke, now go in! Before your teacher comes!" I said and left after she entered the class.

YOUR POV:
I was shock when our lips meet, I didn't expect him to do it.
I entered the class and saw a group people whispering, without a need to think, I know that they were discussing about me and Byunghun oppa.
I stared at them and the scattered back to their seats.

L's POV:
Should I confess to Sulli? Or I should continue hiding my feelings from her?!
Than I heard the bell rang, aish, lunch break ended.
I head back down to my next class.
Sulli, confessing to you, is it a good idea? I'm lost here.
After 'debating' with myself, I've decided to confess to Sulli, hoping she'll accept me.
Tonight? Tomorrow? Aish!!!
I immediately laid down on the table and sleep after I entered my class, decided not to think again, it's giving me headaches.
Suddenly my phone rang which woke me up, I took a look at it, and it wrote -NEW MESSAGE-, it's Youngmin.

FROM: YOUNGMINNIE. <3
Hyung!!! I think you should confess to noona soon, before she's taken away..
Noona told me that she's together with L. Joe hyung now.
But I don't really believe it, I think it's because she didn't know your feelings for her.
--Youngmin.

FROM: MYUNSOO HYUNG. <3
Jinjja?!?! But what if she really likes him?
--Myungsoo.

FROM: YOUNGMINNIE. <3
Aish!! Hyung, noona likes you since young!
I can't stand watching both of you liking each other while not doing anything.
It's making me frustrated... Hyung, palli! Confess to her ASAP!!
Lesson started, talk to you after school, alrights? Hwaiting!!
--Youngmin

After texting Youngmin, I had some confidence.
Neh! I should confess to Sulli and stop being a coward!
But... what if she fell for L. Joe already? AISH!!!

Than I saw L. Joe walking to class smiling, aish, that idiot.
I put my head on the table and went back to sleep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I'll update an 'interview' how does it sound?
An 'interview' of L. Joe, L, Sulli, Youngmin, Infinite, Teen Top and Victoria.
I separated their names 'cause I wanted to do it separately.
Just like "We got married'..
Heehee. So, look forward to it!! Heehee. :P