Hanging out

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

YOUR POV:
It has been days since that came and find faults with me.
Ever since that day, when she sees me, she walks away, as if nothing happened.
But of course, I didn't let my guards down, as there is a saying, there is always peace before the storm.
Well, to be honest, I'm kinda looking forward, to see what can she do to me.
"Ms Choi? Ms Choi?" Mrs. Lee called out, when she realised her "favourite" student was suddenly smirking.
"Yah, Mrs. Lee is calling you." Chunji snapped me out of my thoughts by nudging me.
"Ne Mrs. Lee?" I looked at her and asked, annoyed by Mrs. Lee.
"Why were you smirking just now?"
"I was? Maybe it was because I realised how boring this class was."
"Since it's so, you may get out of here and go straight to the principal's office, NOW!"
"Whatever, ajumma." I said as I picked up my bag and head for the door.
"See you guys later!" I said to Vic umma and Chunji as I walked out of the class and made my way to the principal office.
Why must the principal's office be so far from my class, I thought as i walked past some classes.

L's POV:
I looked out of the window as I got bored in the class.
Isn't that Sulli? I asked myself, and it really was. Where is she going now, carrying her school bag?
I looked at the direction she was walking to and realised, she most probably is heading to the principal's office.
Hah, it must be Mrs. Lee's lesson now. I remembered hearing that Sulli could not get along with her form teacher.
"Mr Kim! What's so interesting outside that you're actually smiling?" Mr Jung, my math teacher asked.
"Ohh, it's nothing. You may continue teaching now" I said, putting my head on the desk, preparing to sleep.
"Well, since you're not interested, you may get out of the class."
"Neh! Save me from the boredom, gomawo!" I said standing up and taking my bag.
"Those who aren't interested may get out of here too, and go to principal's office!."
"Jinjja?! Yah, guys, wake up! Kaja!" L. Joe of the school stood up and said.
Seeing only Sunggyu, C.A.P and Sungyeol woke up, L. Joe was impatient.
"YA!" he shouted while slamming the rest of Infinite and Teen Top's table.
"Is it break-time now?" Ricky asked sleepily as he stood up.
"Ani, let's go have fun!" L. Joe replied him and walked towards me, who was standing at the door.
"Kaja, kamsahabnida Mr Jung! Annyeong!" Teen Top and Infinite waved at him and walked off.
"L, are we really going to principal's office now?" Woohyun looked at me and ask.
"I saw Sulli walking towards principal's office. Perhaps we'll have "shows" to watch or join"
"Jinjja?! Kaja!!!" Sungyeol said excitedly.
"Whenever noona is around, there's always fun! Hehe." Ricky said, excited too.
Finally, we reached the principal's office.
"Mr. Lee, we're here!" We greeted the principal cheerfully.
"What?! Why are the 11 of you here?! You guys were chased out of the class to?!"
"Ani, Mr Jung said we can leave if we want to." Sungjeol looked at Mr Lee innocently and answered.
"MWO?! Aish! Now... Sulli! I told you to stand, why did you sit down again?!"
"I'm a girl, I'm tired, can't I sit? Are you gonna treat a girl like me so badly?"
Sulli's reply caused the whole Infinite and Teen Top, including me to laugh
"Mwo?!" Mr Lee's face turned red of anger, he looks as if he is gonna faint due to high blood pressure?
"Stand up jebal, Sulli. I wanna talk to the 12 of you." Mr Lee knew he can't win her..
"Fine!" Sulli rolled her eyes and stood next to me.
"The 12 of you, you should be paying attention in class! Not sleeping!" Mr Lee starts his nagging again.
All of us rolled our eyes and let him nag, so long as we do not have to be in the boring class, we're fine.
----30 mins later----
"Sigh, now all of you out now." he finally ended his nagging.
"Jamkkan manyo, ain't you calling us go back to class?" Woohyun asked.
I stared at Woohyun after I heard his answer, is he dumb or what?!
"Even if I asked, would you?" he answered Woohyun's stupid question
"That's right, so, annyeong!" we waved goobdbye and left.
"Hyung, where should we go now? What about Sungjong and Chunji?" Niel asked.
"You guys text Sungjong, I text Chunji, ask them to find a way to get out of the class" L. Joe suggested.
"Noona, where should we meet them?" Niel asked again.
"Hmm, how 'bout the school cafe?" Sulli suggested.
"Call! Let's go!" I said. Than all of us head for the cafe while texting Chunji and Sungjong.

YOUR POV:
Finally Sungjong and Chunji arrived. "Hyung! Annyeong noona!" Sungjong called out while strolling in.
"Ppalli!" Sunggyu shouted. Looks like he's annoyed. I thought to myself.
"Neh." Sungjong increased his speed. "Hey guys! Sulli!" Chunji called out as he walked in too.
All of us joined 3 tables together allowing us to gather together.
"Noona, heard that the "queenka" of my class tried to find faults with you, is that true?" Sungjong asked.
I laughed as he made a face when he said the word queenka.
"Sort of, she suddenly behaved as though nothing happened after that.."
"Jinjja?! I heard from some of my friends, they said she asked them some stuff regarding you."
"Jinjja? I see.." I replied.
"Oh ya, hyung, did you notice this few days those fangirls of your's are acting wierd?"
"I didn't notice.. Why?" L looked curiously at him and asked.
"I heard from some of my female classmate's conversation." Sungjong said he was hesitating to say what he heard.
"Just tell me what you heard!" L said, annoyed already.
"I heard that the "queenka" went around telling people you're her's and threatened them not to go near you."
"MWO?!" L said and he was pissed.
"Jinjja?!" I asked, "wow, looks like there is gonna be a lot of interesting going to happen this semester."
"What you mean?!" L asked, "explain, please"
"Well, I'm getting bored, nothing interesting happen, so let's make something interesting happen!" I suggested.
All of Infinite and Teen Top looked at me with a huge question mark on their face
"Just look forward to it... Hehehe..." I said, giving a smile, evil smile to be exact.