CHAPTER 33

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

YOUR POV:
“Yes,” Byunghun oppa paused and said proudly, “she's mine.”
I smiled to myself when he said that. Though he always shows that to everyone, hearing it from his words gave a different feeling.
“Like I said, no matter who she belongs to, she'll be mine in the end.” Lee Joon smirked and said, “no matter what I want, I'll get it.” He then winked at me.
“Firstly, don’t ever wink at me ‘cause it not only doesn’t suit you, it also disgust me. Secondly, I don’t care how you will get what you want but lemme tell you this, no matter what you do, be it threatening me or whatever , I rather stay single till the day I die than being with you.” I said, glaring at him.
“You indeed fits me!” Lee Joon said. I stared at him in disbelief. What the f***, seriously? Has he gone nuts? “Got to go, see you!” He winked again and walked off.
“Sulli, Gwaenchana?” Byunghun oppa asked, “did he do anything to do?”
“Ani, Gwaenchana! He’s just being a bastard.” I answered honestly.
Byunghun oppa laughed at my words, “kaja, I’ll walk you to your class.”

-- English class--
“Everyone, attention please!” Mrs Lee shouted, everyone paused with what they’re doing, “we’ve five new students transferring to this class.” Mrs Lee said with a sad tone, I wonder why.
Than a group of boys walked in, I've got the answer now. I groaned and lay my head on the table.
“Oh? Aren’t you that bastard from Teen Top?!” the guy with a blonde hair looked at Chunji and said.
“Guys, chill!” Mrs Lee tried to calm them down. She apparently failed.
“Look who’s talking?!” Chunji said.
Unable to bear with their quarrels, I slapped the table and stood up. “Yah! If you guys love to quarrel, do it somewhere else!” I glared at MBLAQ. “I warn you, now you're on Infinite, Teen Top and my territory, watch your language.”
“Guys!” Mrs Lee tried to get our attention, “now you look for some vacant seats and sit down.”
Lee Joon tried to sit next to me, on Vic umma’s seat. I glared at him, “this seat is taken. If you sit down, I'll make sure you end up in the hospital for months.”
“Arrasso, chill.” MBLAQ sat in front of us and Lee Joon tried to talk to me throughout the whole lesson.
“Could you shut the f*** up?!”
“Unless you give me your number.”
I rolled my eyes and ignore him. Finally, the bell rang.
“Chunji oppa, kaja!”
“Ne!” we made our way out, and saw Infinite and Teen Top waiting outside.
“What's with both of your expression?” CAP oppa asked the moment he saw me and Chunji.
“Look who's coming out of my class and you'll know.” I answered.
“What the f***?!” they cursed when they saw MBLAQ walking out.
“Ignore them! Kaja!” I said than I realised Woohyun oppa is in a good mood. Better than usual.
“Woohyun oppa, what happened? You're grinning from ear to ear.”
“I confessed to Vic yesterday.”
“MWO?!”
“And I kissed her.” He said shyly.
“Ah! Oppa, hwaiting!”
“Gomawo!” he said, as he ruffle my hair.
We headed to my house after Youngmin and Sungjong is released from their classes.
________________________________________
________________________________________

Short update! Mianhae! >.<
Anyw, do check out my second fanfic.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/219337/my-immortal-boyfriend-butler-romance-supernatural-violence-exo
Created one though you guys wanted me to complete this first. >.<
&& comment and subscribe please! ^-^
Oh and for those who didn't check out my unnie, also the co-author's story, you should!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/217235/what-fate-has-arranged--you-exo-luhan-others-lay
I'm like in love with that story! <3 Kekeke! It's srsly great!!! ^-^