Chapter 34

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

Victoria's POV:

“Vic, I know you're in. Please, give me a chance to explain!” Nichkhun has been outside my house since this morning.
I groaned in frustration. I shouldn’t have listened to them and stay at home.
--Flashback—
“Umma, stay at home tomorrow. You're still worn out and looked like half of your soul is gone.” Sulli told me.
“But… I'm okay…” I argued.
“No, you're not. Umma, please!!!” Sulli did her aegyo on me.
“Okay, but it’s for you. No other reason!” I told her before she starts worrying again.
--End of flashback--
I took out my phone and text Sulli

To: Sulli <3
Yah! Hurry back! I'm going nuts soon.
-- Victoria <3

“Sulli, what about that guy outside?” Mrs Kim asked.
“Ignore him. I don’t wanna see him now nor later.”
“He has been standing outside since this morning, and now it’s 3pm.”
“I don’t care.” I looked outside than back at Mrs Kim, “he can hurt me once, but not twice.”

Nichkhun’s POV:
--Flashback--
This morning, when I was waiting for Victoria outside the café which is located between the way from her home to her school.
“I hope umma would be okay now…” I heard Sulli’s voice, I hid somewhere and noticed Vic isn’t with them. Is she at home?
I decided to try my luck and head to Vic’s house, that’s when I saw her walking back in to her house.
“Vic!” than she turned around and saw me, she quickly went back in and shut the door.
--End of flashback--
Since I saw her this morning which is about 8am, I've been waiting till now. I sat down on the floor outside the gate, waiting for her.

Victoria’s POV:
After hearing my words, Mrs Kim said, “I understand, I’ll go back to work now.” She smiled and went back to her work.
That’s when my phone rang, -1 NEW MESSAGE—

To: Vic umma <3
Eh? Waeyo…? I’m on my way now. ^-^
-- Sulli

Sulli’s POV:
I’ve finally reached with Infinite and Teen Top oppas.
Isn’t that…? No wonder Vic umma wants me home.
My instinct took over, I went up to him and he stood up the moment he saw me.
I slapped him across the face, “that’s for cheating on Vic umma, you f***ing bastard!” than I kicked him on his stomach, “that’s for not knowing how to cherish her!” and I punched him in the face with jab, cross and uppercut, “that’s for breaking her heart.”
He dropped on the floor, “I…”
I wanted to continue to beat him up, but Myungsoo oppa and Byunghun oppa held me back, each gripping one arm. I tried to kick him, “you this f***ing bastard! You hurt Vic umma so badly and still had the guts to show up, what the f***!” That’s when I realised, the ‘bad side’ of me came out.
“Shut the f*** up!” Woohyun oppa kick his stomach.
“Woohyun oppa!” I heard Vic umma’s voice, I looked behind Woohyun oppa and saw Vic umma running towards us, “stop.”
She pulled Woohyun oppa away, “don’t dirty your hand with this type of jerk.”
Woohyun oppa looked at her than at Nichkhun, “f*** off, don’t ever let me see you again. Every time I see you, I'm going to beat the f***ing hell out of you!”
Nichkhun didn’t reply him, he looked at Victoria and he plead, “Vic, please, just lemme explain.”
Vic umma sighed and said, “one minute. No more no less!” than looked at us, “you guys go inside Sulli’s house first, I'll join you guys later.”
We all made our way back to my home but Woohyun oppa paused halfway and walked back to Vic umma
“Lemme know if anything happens.” He caress Vic umma’s cheeks and said. Vic umma smiled and nodded her head, Woohyun oppa than joined us.

Victoria’s POV:
“Speak now! 50 seconds left.”
“I… I was drunk that night, I swear! They were brought by Taec hyung, not me. We were initially drinking at club, than Taec hyung suggested us drinking at our dorm, he brought her along. I was already half-drunk. We drank a lot… the next thing I know is that I woke up in my room and she’s next to me…”
My vision turned blurry, uncontrollably, tears rolled down my cheeks. “Why did you drink?! Why must you drink?!” I glared at him and shouted.
“I was troubled, you're their friends, I'm your boyfriend. I don’t want you to be trapped in between us, and after I told hyung about your relationship with them, he wanted me to break up with you… I'm at loss of what to do…”
“Regardless you drank or had with her or not, the end result is the same. It’s over between us now! Don’t look for me again, or I won’t know what Woohyun oppa will do to you.”
I turned to walk to Sulli’s house, when I'm just few steps away from the gate, Nichkhun held my wrist, not letting me go. I struggle to release his grip but failed. “Let go!”
Nichkhun didn’t say anything, he just held on and tightened his grip.

Nichkhun’s POV:
I literally stoned there when I saw Vic walked away. It’s as if once she walked inside, I'll lose her. I ran towards her, I don’t care how badly injured I am and held on to her, all I know is that I can’t let go off her. There’s a voice in my heart tells me that if I let go off her, I'll lose her forever. It’s as if she’ll disappear into thin air.

Woohyun’s POV:
“Let go!” I heard Victoria’s voice outside, ! I ran outside and what I saw was Nichkhun holding on to Victoria, not letting go off her despite her struggling.
“Get your paws off her, you f***ing bastard!” than I punched him across his face and he fell on the floor. “Victoria, you okay?”
She nodded her head, I wiped away her tears. “Woohyun oppa, don’t.”
She's still worry for her despite him hurting her that way?! I felt a pang of sadness engulf my emotions. She still love him despite what happened… “I'll let you go this time cause Vic still has feelings for you, but don’t ever lemme see you again!” I ran off, to where? I've no idea…

Victoria’s POV:
Woohyun oppa wiped off my tears. This has to stop. I don’t want oppa to dirty his hands with that bastard, “Woohyun oppa, don’t.”
I don’t understand why but what I saw was that sadness filled up his eyes, “I'll let you go this time cause Vic still has feelings for you, but don’t ever lemme see you again!” than he ran off leaving me stoned. “Woohyun oppa…” tears once again welled up. This time, it is not because of Nichkhun, but because of Woohyun oppa, and strangely, when he ran off I felt a heavy pang in my heart.
“I'll get him! Don’t worry.” Myungsoo oppa and Sungyeol oppa than ran towards the direction where Woohyun oppa ran.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter isn't that good right? ):
Sorry... didn't have time to update. Too much homework though school just re-opened. Sigh...
And we've lots of recover sessions (like afternoon classes) =.="'
I've bad news which is that I've to work on Friday and Saturday as waitress at a shopping mall near my home, visit my maternal grandmother (this is what I do every Sunday with my brothers and my mum), andattend counselling in school next Tuesday too. (personal reasons) TT.TT
But good news are that there's public holiday, Youth Day, on Monday and I bring my laptop along with me to my grandma's house on Sundays too. Meaning to say, I MIGHT be able to update if I've ideas... ^-^
ANYW, HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND I EXPECT MORE COMMENTS! :D