AWKWARDNESS.

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

YOUR POV:
I sat at the swing of the playground and cried. Oppa... mianhae... jeongmal mianhae...
Than my phone rang.
Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo?
Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?

I looked at the caller ID, 'Byunghun oppa <3' it wrote.
"Y
eoboseyo, Byunghun oppa?"
"Sulli, I... wait, what happened?"
"Eh?" What Byunghun oppa meant by what happened? He... found out that oppa confessed? It can't be... I asked myself.
"Why you sounded like you're crying? Ani, you're crying aren't you?"
"Ani..." I felt guilty lying to Byunghun oppa, but I've a feeling, telling him what happened, will only make the situation worse.
"*Sigh* where are you now?"
"I'm... I'm at the playground near my house..."
"Okay, wait for me there! Don't go anywhere!" Than he hung up the phone.
--20 mins later--
"Sulli!" I heard Byunghun oppa's voice. I looked up and saw Byunghun oppa running towards me.
"Sulli, what happened?" Byunghun oppa looked worried. Should I tell him...?
"I... I... nothing, nothing happened." I looked down, feeling guilty lying to him.
"Than why are you avoiding having eye contact with me? You told me Myungsoo asked you be home for dinner, did anything happened?"He said while he held my chin and made me look up.
"I... *sigh* oppa... confessed to me..." I said, I don't want to lie or hide from Byunghun oppa anymore.

L. JOE's POV:
"I... *sigh* oppa... confessed to me..." Sulli said.
My heart sank, Sulli cried because Myungsoo confessed to her? Is it because she felt sorry as she accepted him? I... I don't know... I don't want to know... I don't wish to know... I'm afraid... afraid that if it's true that she accepted him, I can't take the blow... I'm afraid that I'll lose her... L. Joe, Lee Byunghun, since when are you a coward?! I mentally mocked myself.
"I rejected oppa." Sulli continued after realising that I wasn't planning to say anything.
"Mwo?!" I was shocked by what she said. She rejected Myungsoo?!?! So, it means that she chose me over him?! So, it also means that she's falling for me?! I thought to myself.
"Oppa, gwaenchana?" Sulli asked.
"Huh? Ah, neh. So, you rejected him?" I wanted to make sure that I didn't get it wrongly.
"Neh, oppa."
"Why are you crying than?"
"Because I felt apologetic, and I still haven't let go off him.. I..." Sulli can't continue and her eyes were filled with tears.
I hugged her tightly and said, "I promised you, I'll make you forget him, didn't I? So now, I'll start to make you fall for me, arrasso?"
"But... oppa, he..." Sulli tried to continue, but I shut her with a sudden peck on her lips.
"Yah, do you know that seeing you cry for other man, what's more my rival, and seeing you can't get over him, seeing you feeling bad for rejecting him is killing me?"
"Eh?"
"I doubt there's any man able to endure these. Who is able to see the one they like crying over someone else?!"
Sulli seems to finally understand because she looked down again, avoiding eye contact.
"Mianhae, oppa..."
"Yah, I didn't tell you this to make you feel guilty, but to let you know, I love you. Of course, I'll make sure you'll love me back too." I said smiling.
"Hahaha, neh oppa." Sulli said while laughing.
"Yah! Is it that funny?!" I pouted.
"Ani.." She continue laughing.
"Aish. So now, where you planned to go?"
"I... I don't know.. I'll have to go back.. In case Youngmin comes home."
"Neh, I'll walk you back than." Why not come over my house? This question I wanted to ask badly, but I've no courage to. Aish!!
--Sulli's house--
"Go in now, bye! Sweet dreams, my princess." I said as I kissed her forehead.
"Neh oppa, bye!" Sulli said than she entered the house.

YOUR POV:
I entered the house after bidding goodbye to Byunghun oppa.
I walked upstairs and head for my room.
"Sulli," I turned around and saw Myungsoo oppa coming out of his room, "may I have a word with you?"
"Neh, oppa" I said with a smile.
"About the confession just now, since you'd rejected me, can we be like how we used to be?" oppa looked at me in the eyes, "jebal... I... I already lost the chance of being your boyfriend, I don't want to lose the position as oppa."
I froze at his words, but calmed down later. "Neh, of course, oppa." I gave him my sweet smile and said.
Than he hugged me and say, "gomawo, Sulli. This is enough."
I hugged him back and say, "oppa, don't forget there's school tomorrow, I'm sure you won't want to look like a panda, don't you?"
Oppa let go of me and said, "Yah! Even if I'm a panda, I'm a handsome and cute one!" oppa seemed to be unhappy about me using panda as an example.
"Yea... of course." I said, "oppa, good night."
"Good night, my princess." Than he kissed me on the forehead and entered his room.
I smiled and entered mine. Oppa, mianhae... gomawo... saranghae...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how is it? It uh?
I kinda rushed it out. Mianhae. :P
Anyw,I've been wondering what ending is good...
I wouldn't end the story yet... But just wanted to find out.. Kekeke.