CHAPTER 32

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

VICTORIA's POV:

Did I heard wrongly? Woohyun oppa just... confessed...?!
"I promise, you'll only cry tears of joy, no more." Woohyun oppa looked at me with certain and said.
"I... didn't you have girlfriends?" Woohyun oppa is always with girls, isn't he?
"That's because you're taken. So, I... I've to go to others, but no matter how hard I tried, I can't fall for them."
I didn't know what to say nor how to react.
"I like, no I love you since young. Since the day I know your existence."
"How sure are you that's love?"
"I can't get you out of my mind." Woohyun oppa made me face him, "I know, you just end a relationship... I can wait, it doesn't matter. I've waited for so many years, so I'll wait till you're ready for another relationship."
"You don't have to, Woohyun oppa. You..."
"Vic, it's my choice, all you need to do is to get over that relationship." Woohyun oppa said as he caress my left cheeks. I swore the part felt as if they were burning.
"But..." I wanted to continue but I can't 'cause Woohyun oppa crashed his lips on to mine, kissing me gently. I was shocked by his action, my mind told me to push him away, but my body disagrees with me and kisses him back.

The next thing I know was we were kissing passionately until he broke it off.

He panted and stared at me “I love you” he whispered. I pushed him away. “I-I”

“It’s okay” He said backing off and puts his hands on his pockets. I pursed my lips “Oppa”
he smiled and said “I’m gonna go now okay?” He waved before leaving.

I sat on the couch and wiped my face that I knew was totally red.
“Are you alright, honey?” Mrs. Kim said as she sat beside me and rubbed my back.
“I don’t what to do, ahjumma” I sighed.
“It’s fine. Just take a rest and think about it later okay?” She said which calmed me down. I smiled at her and hugged her “Thank you, mrs. Kim”

Sulli’s POV

I strolled at our school’s garden, thinking about vic-umma is she alright? I sighed and didn’t mind that there was a person in front of me and accidentally bumped at him.

I looked up and when I saw who it was I just wanted to run for my life.

“Hi princess” The guy from yesterday, Lee joon, wearing our school uniform.

“Y-you go to school here?” I said unbelievably.
“yeah. Can’t believe it?” He smirked.
I exhaled in frustration “What do you want?”

He pointed a finger at me and said “you”

And out of nowhwere, Byunghun blocked me from him.
“Back off, man” he said.
“Oh our knight in shining armor” Lee joon said mockingly. “Where’s you sword?” he smirked.
“Stay away from her” Byunghun warned him.

“Why? Is she yours?” Lee joon said.

Byunghun stayed silent for a moment and I was about to interrupt when byunghun said something that made me completely speechless.

“Yes” he paused and said proudly “She’s mine”