Shattered heart

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

It has been days after Sulli and L had been a couple, Baek Hee had been avoiding them ever since that day.
"Oppa, what are you looking at?" Sulli asked after noticing Myungsoo had been staring at a photo of Sulli which he took secretly in his phone smiling the whole time when they are watching tv.
"Nothing" Myungsoo blushed and put his phone away.
"Yea, right. You don't seriously think that I would believe it would you?" Sulli gave him a I'm-not-dumb look.
"It's seriously nothing." Myungsoo said, "I'm tired, I'll go upstairs and take a nap." Myungsoo than hurried upstairs.

YOUR POV:
Oppa has been acting weird these few days. What's wrong with him?!
I off the tv, and I got up and I went after him, "oppa!" I called and Myungsoo stopped and turn around.
"Ne? I'm tired, Sulli." Myungsoo oppa said.
"You're acting weird these few days, you stared at your phone and smiled like I don't know, some idiot?"
"Jinjja? It's... erm... I..." Myungsoo oppa stuttered.
"Are you looking at some pictures of some girl in your phone?" I asked, "is she your crush?"
"If I don't tell you, you'll never let me off right?" oppa sighed.
"Kekeke, glad that you know." I gave him my famous sweet smile.
"Come into my room and sit down before I tell you the story." oppa gave up.
"Okay" I sat on his chair while he sat on his bed, we faced each other.
"Well, she's a sweet person, I like her very much. But she didn't know 'cause I kept it from her, I'm unsure of her feelings. She's so sweet, so kind, she's pretty on the outside but more beautiful on the inside. Although she's kinda clumsy at times, and always pretend to be strong when she isn't, I like her for who she is, it's like she's the only one for me. I like her, ani, I love her." oppa said with a sweet smile that showed his dimples on his face.
Looking at the expression oppa had, I felt my heart shattered, because that smile isn't for me, I'll never stand a chance to get that smile from him, never. I lost my last hope. Since I'm not the one for him, I won't want to hold him back. Although I lost my lover, I can't let him lost his..
I felt like crying, but I held it back. "Oh, I see. Oppa, ain't you afraid she'll misunderstand us for being real couple?" I looked into oppa's eyes and said.
"Maybe she would." oppa looked away.
"Oppa, I'd decided, let's call this off! I don't want your happiness to slip away because of this. I'm tired now. I'll go back to my room." I walked into my room and locked the door.
I cried my heart out that day, there isn't any more slightest chance that he could be mine, no more... I lost...

L's POV:
"Well, she's a sweet person, I like her very much. But she didn't know 'cause I kept it from her, I'm unsure of her feelings. She's so sweet, so kind, she's pretty on the outside but more beautiful on the inside. Although she's kinda clumsy at times, and always pretend to be strong when she isn't, I like her for who she is, it's like she's the only one for me. I like her, ani, I love her." I said with smile.
Sulli, do you know that I'm talking about you? I wanted to tell you but... sorry, I don't have the courage nor the rights to tell you this... No matter how much I wanted to, no matter how much I wanted you to be mine...

"Oh, I see. Oppa, ain't you afraid she'll misunderstand us for being real couple?" Sulli looked into my eyes and said
"Maybe she would." I looked away, afraid that I wouldn't hold it in anymore and I would confess to her.
"Oppa, I'd decided, let's call this off! I don't want your happiness to slip away because of this. I'm tired now. I'll go back to my room." she walked out of my room.
I was stoned after I heard Sulli said she called it off. It's better this way, I think? I'm lost... Sulli, eotteohge?! I don't want to lose you... Now you took away the chance of me being your boyfriend, even if it's an act... I sat down and tears rolled down my cheeks. My heart shattered into pieces, only Sulli could put them back... But is it too late now...?