Noisy and fun lunch break.

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

During lunch breaks, Sulli and L. Joe held hands and walked into the cafeteria.
Some of the fangirls were envy, some were jealous, some were angry. But none of them said anything.

YOUR POV:
Vic umma saw us and her eyes looked at me, than Byunghun oppa, than our hands with our fingers intertwined.
"Are you guys together?!" She cried out happily
"Ne." I said as I smiled.
"SINCE WHEN?! Why didn't you tell me?!"
"'Cause it's since just now.." I said shyly.
"Hyung, jinjja ?!" Teen Top and Infinite members came up to us and asked, Youngmin too. But oppa was nowhere to be seen.
"Ne, we're together now!" He said while smiling.
"Chugha haeyo!" all of them cheered.
We sat down at a long table, joined by 3 tables so that all of us are able to sit together, of course, we sat together.
"Your lunch, Sulli. Share it with your oppa~" Vic umma said, mocking us.
"Umma~!!! " I cried, as I felt my cheeks burned and I looked down shyly.
"Haha, 
gwiyeobda!!!" Byunghun oppa cried out as he pinched my cheeks.
"YAH!!! It's painful." I pouted as I smacked his hands away.
"Hahahaha, jinjja gwiyeobda!!!" Byunghun pinched both side of my cheeks and said.
"Humph." I pretended to be angry and looked away.
"Hahaha, yah, you're like a kid now!" Vic umma said mocking me.
"Umma!!!" I can't believe that umma side him now.
"Joking!!" Vic umma looked at me innocently and said.
Suddenly I felt both of Byunghun oppa's hand wrapping themselves around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"Jagiya, mianhae, but you're adorable, it's a fact! Forgive me, alrights? Please!" Byunghun oppa rested his chin on my shoulder and said. I blushed at his words.
"Aish!!! Noona, hyung, if you guys want to hug and kiss, don't do it in front of me, I'm eating here, don't do it here, I'm gonna puke soon!" the long forgotten Youngmin that had been eating silently cried out, covering his eyes.
"YAH!!!" Byunghun oppa said, "eat your lunch than! You don't have to be jealous that I have a girlfriend."
"Hyung!!!" Youngmin cried out, "fine! I'll eat, humph!" Youngmin continue eating.
"Youngminnie!!! Gwaenchana!!" I said as I pinched his cheeks and pouted.
"Sulli, forgave me already?" Byunghun oppa suddenly remembered I'm still 'angry'

"Why should I?" I didn't want to give in easily, so I continue pretending to be angry.
"Please forgive me, alrights? What do you want me to do for you to forgive me?"
"Hmmm, do an aegyo for me, than I'll forgive you." I said, knowing that he doesn't like doing aegyo
"Neh?!" Byunghun oppa looked like he heard some end-of-the-world news.
"Wae? Andwae? Okay than." I stood up, pretending that I'm about to walk away.
It feels so good to 'control' Byunghun oppa because he is always making fun of me. Kekeke, revenge is indeed sweet... I thought to myself, smirking in my mind..
"Aniyo!!! I'll do it." Byunghun oppa said, than he did his aegyo and it made me laugh.
"Gwiyeobda!!! Forgiven now!!! Kekeke" I said, and pinch his cheeks, "let's hurrry eat our lunch before the lunch break ends!"
"GWIYEOBDA?!?! Aish!!! Sulli, what's wrong with your eyes?! I think you need to get an eye check-up!" Niel and Chunji looked at me and said.
"Waeyo? Isn't he cute? Kekeke." I smiled and said.
"Ewww, I'm having goosebumps now." CAP stood up and said while rubbing his arms.
"SAME HERE!!!" Ricky cried out.
"Me too!!!" Woohyun and Hoya said while showing a disgusted face.
"Me three!!!" the rest of them all did the same.
"YAH!!! There is no need for you guys to be jealous of my cuteness." Byunghun said proudly as he gave a cute smile.
"OMO!!! I think I'm gonna throw up soon!!!" Sungjong said as he pretend to throw up.
I ignore the guys and gave my attention to the long-forgotten lunchbox and Youngminnie.
(a/n: Mianhae, I got excited in writing about the couple I forgotten about them. >.<)
"Noona, you're really happy now right?" Youngmin gave me a concerned look and ask.
"Neh, he's really nice to me, sweet too!" I said while smiling.
"I'm glad to here that..." Youngmin smiled and said, "what about Myungsoo hyung?" Youngmin said that softly however I caught it and of course, ignore it.

I opened my lunchbox and it's kimbap, one of my favourite food. Byunghun oppa took the chopstick instead of giving me and fed me.
"Masissda!!!" I looked at Vic umma and gave her two thumbs up.
"Jinjja?" Byunghun oppa looked at me before taking one and eat, "daebak! Neomo m
asissda!!"
Than we spent our lunch time with laughters, however, there is still no sign of Myungsoo oppa even until the lunch break ends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae, I haven't update for a period of time until yesterday, I'm thinking of a double update today, maybe triple?
&& sorry if there is any spelling or grammer errors.. Though English is my first language, I'm better in my Chinese. My English is kinda weak. >.<
Ohh, and did anyone notice that Infinite and Teen Top seldom appears? That's why I added them here... Heehee.
I'm happy that I had readers here who would ask me to update and give me some suggestions or request like choisasha and LeeSHaRQZ_Hsu. 'Cause since this is my first story, I didn't expect much.
I'll end my 'nagging' here and continue the next chapter now~!! :D