Sulli's answer

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

YOUR POV:
"Sulli," oppa handed me the red roses and said, "I... I've been liking you since the first day we met..."
He looked into me eyes and continue, "would you be my girlfriend?"
I mentally stoned there. Oppa's confessing to me now..? How..? What should I answer him?
"Oppa... I..." Than I suddenly remembered the coversation between appa and oppa...

--FLASHBACK--
3 years ago...
It's bed-time now, appa and umma is back for few days, as usual.
I couldn't sleep, so I got up and head for the kitchen to get some milk and drink, than I saw the lamp on in the living room, I hid behind the wall between the stairs and the living room and overheard the conversation between oppa and appa.

(the living room looked like this)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfAWyvjlwPoreQhx4t3vx

"Myungsoo-ah," appa looked at oppa with a serious expression.
"Ne, abeoji." oppa answered while sitting up straight. I can feel the tension in the air. It isn't hard to guess that they are talking about something serious.
"You're the oldest of the family, I hope you'll take over my business. I know this isn't what you want, I won't force you now. But when time comes, I hope you'll be prepare to take over. Now, I hope you would have some mental preparation."
"Neh, abeoji." Oppa... had to take over appa's business?! Though I knew that these would happen, hearing it for myself still shocks me.
"I wouldn't arrange a marriage for you, but I hope you'll be able to find a decent wife, arrasso?"
"Neh, abeoji."
"I wouldn't care what you want to do or what you're doing, just make sure there's a limit to it. Don't bring disgrace to this family, nor to yourself. I wouldn't want you to have a complicated private life. Arrasso?"
"Neh, abeoji."
"Now, you may go to bed!"
--END OF FLASHBACK--

I can't accept oppa. It'll bring lots of unwanted gossips, and ruin oppa's future. Appa will also be upset with oppa... I...can't... I can't bring troubles for oppa... I've to protect him, even if it hurts us... The pain will subsidies, but not gossips... I thought to myself.
"Oppa, mianhae... I've L. Joe oppa now. He's my boyfriend. I can't..." I said while looking down as I held back my tears.
I saw the roses being lowered, and I looked up. Oppa's expression isn't something I saw before. There are hurt, betrayal, sadness, abandoned, anger, and so many other feelings that can't be described written on oppa's face.
I... hurted oppa... Oppa, mianhae, my heart hurts too..But for your sake, I can't give in, not now... Mianhae.
"Oppa, you deserve someone better than me!" I said looking into his watery eyes with my also watery eyes.
"Sulli, there's no one that's better than you. Not to me." Oppa looked at me and said, "over the years, I've been searching too. But to me, you're the most perfect." Than a tear rolled down oppa's cheeks.
"Oppa... mianhae... jeongmal mianhae..." I can't control anymore, I let my tears roll down my cheeks.
"Sulli, what I want to hear from you, isn't an apology..."
"I... oppa... we can't be together... we're siblings... and I've L. Joe oppa.. I can't do this to him..."
"If it's because we're siblings... I..."
"Oppa, don't you understand?! We CAN'T be together. Even if we're not siblings..."
I ran off, I headed for the front door and ran towards the playground few streets away, wiping off my tears along the way.
Oppa, mianhae... jeongmal mianhae... saranghae... forgive me for not having the courage to say that out, forgive me for not having the courage to accept you... forgive me for doing this for your future...

L's POV:
I was stoned there after Sulli ran off. I felt my knees weakened and fell on the floor. Tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollable. Looks like I made the wrong choice to confess to her. I mocked myself mentally, for being too confident.
Sulli... I really... really love you... why?! Why must your answer be this?! Why can't you accept me?! I looked like a fool for thinking she'll accept me, for doing all these for a 'no' as an answer. Why must abeoji and eomeoni adopt them?!?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shock from Sulli's answer eh? Mianhae if it . ):