Chapter 19

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

L’s POV:
“Byunghun, how’s your relationship w’ Sulli?”
“It’s great! Don’t worry.”
--Awkward atmosphere--
“Guys, let’s talk like we always do, be honest to each other!” Chunji suddenly suggested.
“Yea, maybe we should…”
“Myungsoo and Byunghun, the three of us knew each other since young and we knew each other very well, just like brothers, isn’t it?”
“Yea,” Byunghun and I replied at the same time.
“Well, it kinda hard for me to accept the fact that we like Sulli in the first place.”
“I can’t believe it either.” I said.
“Neither could I.” Byunghun than replied.
“Byunghun, though I can’t stop my feelings for her, but don’t worry, I've no plans of confessing. All I want is to stay by her side, regardless as friend or brother. I just want to protect her, see her every day, that’s all.”
“Okay, I believe what you say. Cause if you wanted to, you would have done it earlier…”
“Thanks!”
“Myungsoo,” Byunghun than suddenly called me, “there's something you’ve to know… I knew you confessed to Sulli…”
“Mwo?! How did you..?” I was shocked by that.
“Well, I confessed to her on the same day as you did. Is just that, I confessed before lunch breaks.”
I didn’t say anything, but I could felt my heart breaking into pieces.
“Actually Sulli still has feelings for you, but I've got a feeling that she's starting to develop feelings for me already.”
“I knew she likes me… is just that…”
“I know the reasons… she told me once… but the purpose of telling you these is because…I wanna know if you still like her…”
“Of course I do..”
“Then let’s fight fair, for her…” I thought I heard it wrongly for a second… “but, the condition is, we’ll stay as friends no matter what happens, no matter what is the outcome, alright?”
“Sure!” I said with a smile.
“And, no matter who she chose, we’ll give our best wishes, okay?”
“Of course! Don’t let your guards down!”
“C’mon than!” than we spent the night joking and chatting.

L. JOE’s POV:
“Myungsoo,” I said, “there's something you’ve to know… I knew you confessed to Sulli…”
“Mwo?! How did you..?” he seemed shocked by that.
“Well, I confessed to her on the same day as you did. Is just that, I confessed before lunch breaks.” I told him honestly.
He didn’t say anything, so I took the chance to continue.
“Actually Sulli still has feelings for you, but I've got a feeling that she's starting to develop feelings for me already.”
“I knew she likes me… is just that…”
“I know the reasons… she told me once… but the purpose of telling you these is because…I wanna know if you still like her…”
“Of course I do..”
“Then let’s fight fair, for her… but, the condition is, we’ll stay as friends no matter what happens, no matter what is the outcome, alright?”
“Sure!”
“And, no matter who she chose, we’ll give our best wishes, okay?”
“Of course! Don’t let your guards down!”
“C’mon than!” than we spent the night joking and chatting.
I've decided to let Sulli choose for herself, who’s the one that suits her best, regardless the one she chose is me, Myungsoo or none.

--THE NEXT DAY--
YOUR POV:
“What’s for breakfast?” I asked as I walked down the stairs.
I was shocked by what I saw… Byunghun oppa is cooking with Myungsoo oppa.
“You guys are cooking?!”
“I've always cooked, don’t tell me you forgotten.” Myungsoo oppa looked at me with a smile and said.
“I didn’t… Byunghun oppa you cook?!”
“Of course!”
“I think I'll have to order some food in case we won’t have any breakfast.”
“Yah!”
I stuck out my tongue and went to watch some shows while waiting. “Oppa, ppalli! I’m hungry!”
“Neh!”

NICKHUN’s POV:
“Argh!” I woke up, my head hurts… wait, why does it felt like I'm not wearing anything? I looked down and realised I'm .
“Oppa, you're awake?” than I heard a voice, I look next to me, Jessica. She’s not wearing anything too.
“Did anything happen last night?” I asked, can’t remember anything at all.
“Oppa, you don’t remember?” she tilted her head and asked. “We had a great night last night.” She then sat on my legs, facing me.
All I remembered was we had fun playing and I got drunk…
“What ever happened, forget about it!” I said and shoved her away. I put my clothes on and threw her’s to her.
“Mwo?! Oppa, you're mean!” she pouted, “but I like it.” Then she smiled.
Argh, I can’t stand her! I wanted to go out but she pulled me back, “I like you.”
“We only met yesterday, !”
“It’s call love at first sight!” I rolled my eyes at her words.
“Whatever! Listen up, I've got a girlfriend. I love her more than anyone. So if you dare to break us up, I'll break you into pieces, is that clear?! And I don’t want to see you ever again! Arrasso? Now, get the ing hell out of here after you wore your clothes.” I opened my room door and walked out.
“Wow, how's last night?” Taecyeon asked with a smile.
I held his collar and said, “You better get rid of this , I don’t wanna see her ever again. And if this ruins my relationship with Vic, I'll never forgive you!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it? Hope you guys like it!
Anyw, will Khuntoria break up because of Jessica?
And who will Sulli choose this time? ^-^