HORROR MOVIES! PART 1

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

YOUR POV:
I changed into a casual sportswear and went downstairs to join them.
(You wore something like this)

Korean Lee Hyo-lee Slim women casual sportswear outfits

“Noona, no matter what you wore, you look pretty!” Ricky looked  at you from head to toe, from toe back to head.
“Yah! Yoo Chang Hyun! Firstly, stop calling me noona, I’m only older than you by a month and half! Secondly, stop looking me like that!” I looked at him and said.
“But you're still older than me, aren’t you? *mehrong* and you're pretty that’s why I looked at you!” Ricky look at me and said innocently.
“Yah!” than he got smacked at the back of his head by Byunghun oppa, “don’t you dare to tease my girlfriend!”
“Hyung! It hurts!” Ricky rubbed where he was smacked and whined.
“I wouldn’t hit you if it doesn’t hurt.” Byunghun oppa smiled and said.
Ricky pouts and look at me, “noona, I was just joking…”
“Byunghun oppa, you shouldn’t use that much force, what to do if he gets dumber?”
“Yea, I can't imagine what would happen if he got dumber when he’s already helplessly dumb!” Myungsoo oppa looked at Ricky and said.
“Hyung!!!” Ricky shouted and pout.
“Don’t expect that to work on me and don’t expect me to take back my words too!” Myungsoo oppa looked at him and said.
“Oppa, you shouldn’t be so mean!” I slapped his arm and said while shaking my head.
“Noona is the best!” Ricky said as he hugged me.
“YAH! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!”, “YAH! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER!” Myungsoo oppa and Byunghun oppa said at the same time.
“Hyung, stop quarrelling! Didn’t we said we wanna watch movies?” Youngmin, the peace-maker interrupted and said.
“Neh, Youngminnie!” Byunghun oppa and Myungsoo oppa said at the same time again and pinched his cheeks.
“Yah! Stop copying whatever I say and do!” Byunghun oppa stared at Myungsoo oppa and said.
“I should be the one saying it!” Myungsoo oppa stared back, not wanting to lose, and said.
“Oppa, cut it out! Let’s watch movies!” I stood between them and said.
Than the doorbell rang, “did any of you invite anyone else or ordered anything?” I asked as I walked towards the door.
“Oh, I invited Victoria.” Myungsoo oppa said.
“Jinjja?!” than I ran towards the door and opened, “umma!!!” I hugged her the second I saw her.
She hugged me back than we let go of each other, “I can hear you guys quarrelling outside, gosh!” she shook her head and said.
“Let’s decide what movie to watch now!” Youngmin said and took out all the DVDs they bought.
After more arguments, we decided to watch horror movies.
“Fine, let’s watch the Shutter, than Rec, how ‘bout that?” Minsoo oppa looked at us and asked.
“Ne!” all of us answered at the same time.
(We sat in the manner)

WOOHYUN OPPA VICTORIA UMMA YOUNGMINNIE  HOYA OPPA

DONGWOO OPPA

 
BYUNGHUN OPPA YOU

MYUNGSOO OPPA

SUNGYEOL OPPA CHUNJI OPPA  
SUNGGYU OPPA SUNGJONG MINSOO OPPA NIEL RICKY CHANGJO

 

After settling down, me and Vic umma took some popcorns, snacks and drinks from the kitchen that Teen Top and Infinite bought and joined them.
“Yah! Lee Sungjong, don’t you dare to scream later! You should know your screams are high-pitched, I don’t wanna go deaf!” Sunggyu oppa stared at Sungjong and said.
“Neh, arrasso, hyung!” Sungjong nodded his head and said, “I'll not scream.”
“Movie is starting now!”
-- Halfway through the movie--
Screaming can be heard, especially by Sungyeol oppa, Sungjong, Niel oppa and Ricky.
“YAH! LEE SUNGJONG!! I’M GOING TO BE DEAF SOON!!!”
“YAH!! AHN DANEIL, I'm GOING DEAF SOON!!!” Minsoo oppa and Sunggyu oppa shouted.
“YAH, LEE SUNGYEOL! I’M GOING TO BE DEAF, YOU !” Myungsoo oppa shouted as he covered his ears as well.
“RICKY HYUNG!! STOP SCREAMING!!!” Changjo shouted as well
“Ahh, oppa!!!” I can’t helped but to scream and turn my head to I-don’t-know-who.
“Hah, you're still like when you're young…” I realised that I turned my head to Myungsoo oppa and was burying my face in his chest, covering my ears.
I looked up and said, “Can't help it.” That’s all I managed to say.
The next thing I know was that Myungsoo oppa was patting my back calming me down.
“Sulli, the scary part is over…” Myungsoo oppa whispered to me.
“Jinjja?” I looked up, but to realised I was tricked, “kyaaaa!!!!”
I turned my head to the opposite side and buried my face in Byunghun oppa’s chest.
“Hahaha, I didn’t know that you can scream this loud, especially when you're a queenka!” Byunghun oppa teased.
I looked up and pouted, “can't be helped, you know!” than I buried my face in his chest again.
He patted my back and didn’t say anything.

L. Joe’s POV:
My heart sank when I saw Sulli turning to L and buried her face on his chest.
I thought it would be me… though they're siblings, they had no blood-relations.
And we both know L’s feelings for Sulli… Seeing L smiling and laughing as he teased Sulli, I can't help but being jealous.
I tried to concentrate on the movie, but I can't.
“Kyaaaa!!!” I heard Sulli screamed and felt her burying her face on my chest.
She's cute when she's like that… I can't help but to smile and looked at her.
“Hahaha, I didn’t know that you can scream this loud, especially when you're a queenka!” I .
She looked up and pouted, “can't be helped, you know!” than she buried her face in my chest again.
Aigoo, neomu gwiyeobda!
I patted her back and didn’t say anything.
How I wish the time would stop at this moment and she’ll never get up…

L’s POV:
Halfway through the movie and I felt something on my chest, I looked down and realised it was Sulli burying her face.
She's still like how she was when she's young…
I thought she would turn to L. Joe, but she turned to me instead. I can’t help but to smile.
How I wish the time would stop now and she’ll be with me…
“Hah, you're still like when you're young…” I said as she buried her face in my chest, covering her ears.
Aigoo, neomu gwiyeobda!
She looked up and said, “Can't help it.”
I didn’t say anything but patted her back, trying to calm her down. Then I decided to trick her…
“Sulli, scary part is over…” I whispered to her
“Jinjja?” she looked up, but to realised she was tricked, “kyaaaa!!!!” she then turned her L. Joe.
My heart sank when she did that, I thought she’ll come back to me… I can't help but to frown..
I turned my attention to the movie, trying to ignore the pain…

YOUR POV:
I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the ghost…
I’m so going to have a nightmare…
I frowned at that though as I continue burying my face in Byunghun oppa's chest, not wanting to get heart attack..