CHAPTER 20

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

YOUR POV:
“Vic umma, wanna go Dongdaemun later?” I asked Vic umma while eating my breakfast.
“Call!” She nodded her head repeatedly and said.
“What about you guys? Anyone wants join us?” I tilted my head and asked.
“I’ve part-time work later.” Hoya oppa shook his head and said.
“Me too!” Dongwoo oppa said as well, avoiding having eye contact with me.
“Same here!” Niel, Changjo, Ricky, Sunggyu oppa, Chunji oppa, CAP oppa and Sungyeol oppa said at the same time. I rolled my eyes when I heard them saying they’ve work. Cause I know it’s just an excuse ‘cause they don’t wanna go shopping with us.
“I’m in! It has been long time since I go shopping!” Sungjong said as he raised his hand.
“I’m in too!” Byunghun oppa and Myungsoo oppa said at the same time, while looking at me.
“Noona, I’m in too!” Youngmin said with a smile.
“Err, I’ve nothing on later…” Woohyun oppa said while eating.
“Okay! Byunghun oppa, Woohyun oppa and Sungjong, we’ll meet at the subway station nearby later, okay?” I asked.
“Okay!” the here of them nodded their head and said.
After eating breakfast, all of them left and Vic umma went home to change.
(You changed into this)

Sulli+Sony+Cybeshot+Endorsement+%281%29.

(Vic wore this)
fx-victoria.jpg

 

(Myungsoo wore this)
221902_217913044885498_2095795_n.jpg
216252_217912931552176_7968078_n.jpg
215800_217912978218838_7903940_n.jpg

(Woohyun wore this)
215403_217248351618634_2568666_n.jpg

(Sungjong wore this)
316988_281171305226338_1093314011_n.jpg

 

(Byunghun wore this)
tumblr_l87m9gSzXd1qzgy6uo1_400.jpg

(Youngmin wore this)
201206050831560810_1.jpg?w=500&h=500

I think I’m ugly, and nobody wants to love me.
Just like her I wanna be pretty, I wanna be pretty.
Don’t lie to my face, telling me I’m pretty

My phone rang, “yeoboseyo?”

“Yeobo!” Byunghun oppa called out.
“Ne?”
“I’m reaching the subway station soon!”
“Okay, what ‘bout Sungjong and Woohyun oppa?”
“They called me earlier, they’re reaching soon too.”
“Ne! I’m ready too, leaving soon! See you later!”
“Okay! Bye.”
Then I hung up the phone. “Oppa! Youngminnie!!!” I called out.
“Ne?” they replied at the same time.
“They’re reaching soon, kaja!!!” I said, rushing down the stairs and heading for the shoe rack. I hate making others wait for me.
“Ne!”
“I’ll wait for you outside, I’ve to see if Vic umma is ready.”
“Okay!”
I went to Vic umma’s house and pressed the doorbell.
The one who opened the door was a granny, at about her 40s? She’s their housekeeper.
“Ah, Ms Choi, are you looking for Victoria?”
“Ne, Mrs Kim. And call me Sulli, please.” I said, giving my famous sweet smile.
“Sure, Sulli.” She smiled back, “Aigoo, you're such a beauty.”
“Kamsahabnida!” I said, with a 90-degree bow.
“Oh, Sulli-ah, you’re fast!”
“Kaja, they're waiting!”
“Ne! Mrs Kim, I’ll be home late today, you take a break for the rest of the day.”
“It’s okay, Victoria.”
“Please…” Victoria did her aegyo that no one can resist.
“Okay, enjoy your day!”
“Ne, bye!” Victoria gave her a hug and left. Victoria was known for treating everyone warmly.
“Kaja!” Myungsoo oppa, said as he just left the house with Youngmin.
--AT THE SUBWAY STATION--
“Noona, kaja!!!” Sungjong said, excitedly as he held my hand the moment he sees me.
“Ne~” I said, allowing him to hold my hand.
“What about me?!” Byunghun oppa asked pouting.
I held out my free hand and he took my hand with a satisfied smile.
“YAH! What about me?!” Myungsoo oppa asked frowning.
“Aigoo. I’ve no more hands, oppa.”
Sungjong than let go of my hand suddenly and said, “I've a feeling if I don’t let go, I'll be dead…”
Than Myungsoo oppa grabbed the hand Sungjong let go with a satisfied smile.
“L. Joe and L, since when are the two of you so childish? We’ve known each other for quite long… I didn’t know you have this side of you.” Woohyun oppa said teasingly.
Byunghun oppa and Myungsoo oppa said nothing but blushed at his comments.
“Aigoo, someone is blushing.” Vic umma joined in.
I laughed as I heard their teasing.
“Let’s stop joking, the train is here.”
Then we board up the train and head for Dongdaemun.
--DONGDAEMUN--
“Wah! Neomu yeppeo!” I said while looking at clothes, accessories and shoes.
--1 hour later--
“Wow, you guys are … I don’t know … fantastic?” Myungsoo oppa said as he looked at the number of bags of stuff we bought.
“Let’s take a rest and have some drinks than.” I said, suddenly felt guilty for having them walking around with us yet buying nothing.
“Call! Let’s go to the café!”
--CAFÉ--
“Vic umma, I saw a shoe on our way here, kaja!”
“Ne!”
“You guys still have energy?!” Byunghun oppa looked at us, fascinated.
“Kekeke, ne!”
“I'll order drinks for you later than!”
“Okay!”
Then we walked out of the café and look for the shop where I saw the shoe I wanted.
“How many times do you want me to repeat myself?! Get the out of my sight, !”
“Oppa, you're the one who said you loved me and took my ity last night!”
“Hah! We’re both drunk, how do I know if you're really one last night?! Who knows, your behavior is like a typical that can be found everywhere.”
I heard some argument, I ignored it initially but I realised, that voice… its very familiar…
I turn to the direction of the sound, I can't believe what I saw and what I heard. Isn’t that…?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all for today, mianhae!
Running out of ideas now... -pouts-
Anyw, more comments please!!! ^-^
I'll try to update tmrw, if I have time.