New lover?

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

Few days after Sulli and Myungsoo "broke up". Though the whole school know this 'news' none of them dared to say anything, fearing that they might get into trouble.

YOUR POV:
The relationship between me and oppa went back to normal, although my heart still aches when I see him.
Seeing him always reminds me of him liking someone else.
"Sulli!" Vic umma hugged me the moment she saw me, yes, I told her everything.
"You ok now?" she asked me worrying.
"Umma, I'm okay now!" I said and gave her my smile.
"Though knowing it's not true, I'll believe you!" she said.
"Noona, it's okay, I'll stay by your side forever!" Youngmin said and gave his innocent smile.
"NE!" I hugged him.
"Noo..na... I... can't... breathe..." Youngmin said.
"Opps, mianhae!" I let go off him, not wanting to murder my sweet little brother.
"Where's hyung?" speaking of which, reminds me that he isn't with us.
"Oh, he left a note which said he's meeting Infinite so he left first." I told Youngmin.
---AT SCHOOL---
"See you at lunch!" I waved goodbye to Youngmin and went to class holding hands with my Vic umma.
---DURING MATH CLASS---
"Ms Choi?" Mrs Kim woke me up from my nap.
"Ne?!" I replied. "What the f*** you want?" I'm pissed as she woke me up.
"GET UP!" She shouted, again! What's wrong with her?
"Stop shouting, I know you had PMS, but you don't have to let everyone know."
"MWO?!" Mrs Kim face turn red due to embarrassment and anger, of course.
"Aish, I know what you're going to say, I will go and look for Mr Lee for a cup of coffee. Happy?"
I grabbed my bag and walked out of the class. I head to the principal's office.
Although I didn't want to, but I had to. Mr Lee knew my parents, to be exact, oppa's parents.
I don't want to cause them troubles though they knew about my reputation in the school.
----------FLASHBACK---------
"Sulli, you're a nice girl at home, can't you be one at school too?" umma looked at me and ask.
"Aniyo, umma. If I'm nice outside, people will think that Youngmin and I are weak and would bully us. I once swore that I will protect him regardless what price to pay, and I will honour my words." I said.
"But Sulli, you're a girl..."
"Umma, outside, no one bothers what gender you are, but what power you have. Umma, I'll protect myself, please, just trust me..."
"Okay, appa and I will let you do whatever you want, but never go against the principal, arrasso?"
"Ne, umma. If he's being a pain, I'll talk back, no more."
"Okay." umma said. Though she's still worried, she trusted me, hence not saying further.
------------END OF FLASHBACK----------
*knock knock* "COME IN!" Mr Lee shouted.
"Annyeong! I'm back!" I said.
"Sulli, why are you here almost everyday?!" Mr Lee asked, looking as if he's giving up nagging.
"Ani, it's everyday.." I told him.
"Whatever. I know you hate me nagging, so you may leave now."
"Jinjja? Woah, what's with that sudden change? It's freaking me out." I said.
"Nothing, I just hope that you'll take my words seriously one day."
"Ne, I will.. But not now.." I gave him a sweet smile and bowed to him 90-degree.
"I'll take my leave now." I said and left the principal's office.
"Hmmm, where should I go...?" I asked myself..
Suddenly my phone vibrated, -ONE NEW MESSGAE-

FROM: BYUNGHUN OPPA <3
Sulli, I had something to tell you, meet me at the rooftop.
Waiting for you now. ^-^
--Byunghun

FROM: BELOVED SULLI <3
Ne!! I'm coming up now. ^-^
--Sulli.

I headed for the rooftop.
"Byunghun oppa?" I called.
"Sulli, here!" oppa called and waved his hands. I walked up to him.
"Oppa, what you doing here?"
"Nothing, it's boring, so I came here."
"Oh, you said you've something to tell me. what is it?"
"Sulli... I... I took a long time to decide to tell you... I'm in love with you, would you be mine?"
"I... I... Gimme a min."
"Ne.."
My heart raced, Byunghun oppa said he loved me?
"But, I like..." I looked down.
"I kinda guessed it... So...?"
"But he don't..."
Byunghun oppa held my chin and made me looked into his eyes.
"Sulli, I'll make you forget him, I'll never fall for anyone else..."
Maybe it's time to let oppa go... Ne, Sulli, it's okay, hwaiting!
"Ne, I promise you, Byunghun oppa." I smiled and said.
"Jinjja?! ASA!!!" Byunghun oppa cheered and hugged me tightly.
"Oppa... I...can't...breathe..."
"Mianhae! Kekeke." Byunghun oppa scratched his head and looked down shyly.
"Omo, you're so cute." I cried and pinched his cheeks.
"YAH!!!" Byunghun oppa cried out. "It hurts..."
"Kekeke, Sulli, close your eyes."
"Ne?!" I said, but closed my eyes.
Is Byunghun oppa going to kiss me?
Than I felt something soft and warm touched my lips.
I opened my eyes and realised it's Byunghun oppa kissing me with his eyes shut.
I closed my eyes again and kissed him back.
Byunghun oppa's lips wrapped around mine, kissing me softly... That's my first kiss..
After a minute or so, our lips parted, and he smiled as he looked at me.
I felt my cheeks burned, and I covered my face shyly.
I than felt Byunghun oppa's hand wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him, hugging me in between his body and his arms. He than hugged me closer than my head was leaning on his chest, I can hear his heartbeat racing and mine too. I felt warm and protected. The way he hugged me, is just like hugging a precious. Afraid of hurting it, yet wanting to hug it tighter, fearing it would vanish..
"You're so cute," he chuckled and continued, "and you're mine." He announced.
I looked up and said, "ne, you're mine too."
"Ne!" He said and chuckled while continue hugging me, "I promise, I'll make you forget him and love you with all my might, and let you fall for me! I'll never let you go nor will ever hurt you! This is my promise to you and I'll honour it."
I smiled at his words, "Ne!"
Oppa, I found my happiness, though I didn't love him, I will make myself love him... It's time to let you go... right? I wish you all the best. I thought to myself as tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably, and I wiped it off.

L. JOE's POV:
FROM: BYUNGHUN OPPA <3
Sulli, I had something to tell you, meet me at the rooftop.
Waiting for you now. ^-^
--Byunghun

FROM: BELOVED SULLI <3
Ne!! I'm coming up now. ^-^
--Sulli.

I decided to confess before it's too late.
Even if rejected, at least I tried

I waited at the rooftop.
"Byunghun oppa?" I heard a familiar voice called.
"Sulli, here!" I called and waved his hands. She walked towards me. Every footstep she made, the more nervous I am...
"Oppa, what you doing here?"
"Nothing, it's boring, so I came here."
"Oh, you said you've something to tell me. what is it?"
"Sulli... I... I took a long time to decide to tell you... I'm in love with you, would you be mine?"
"I... I... Gimme a min."
"Ne.."
My heart raced, will she accept me?
"But, I like..." Sulli looked down.
"I kinda guessed it... So...?"
"But he don't..."
I held her chin and made her looked into my eyes.
"Sulli, I'll make you forget him, I'll never fall for anyone else..."
Please, Sulli? I really love you...
"Ne, I promise you, Byunghun oppa." she smiled and said.
"Jinjja?! ASA!!!" I cheered and hugged her tightly.
"Oppa... I...can't...breathe..."
"Mianhae! Kekeke." I scratched my head and looked down shyly.
"Omo, you're so cute." she cried and pinched my cheeks.
"YAH!!!" I cried out. "It hurts..." Actually it doesn't and I liked it..
"Kekeke, Sulli, close your eyes."
"Ne?!" she said, but closed her eyes.
I moved closer to her, will she push me away?
Than I felt something soft and warm touched my lips.
My lips wrapped around her's, kissing me softly... That's my first kiss..
Than I felt her kissing me back. I was shocked, I expected her to push my away instead, but she didn't

After a minute or so, our lips parted, and I smiled as I looked at her.
Sulli's face turned red and she covered her face shyly.
I than wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me, just like hugging a precious. Afraid of hurting it, yet wanting to hug it tighter, fearing it would vanish..
"You're so cute," I chuckled and continued, "and you're mine." I announced.
She looked up and said, "ne, you're mine too."
My heart skipped a beat after I heard her saying I'm her's...
"Ne!" I said and chuckled while continue hugging her, "I promise, I'll make you forget him and love you with all my might, and let you fall for me! I'll never let you go nor will ever hurt you! This is my promise to you and I'll honour it."
She replied, "Ne!"
I felt as if it's a dream, a sweet and nice dream. But I know it's real.