Chapter 12

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

YOUR POV:

“Sulli…” I woke up and saw Vic umma’s face inches away from mine.
I sat up and asked in a half-awake, “hmm? What happened?”
“It’s lunch break now, don’t you wanna go?” Vic umma looked at me and asked.
“Neh, of course. Lesson ended already?” I looked around and noticed people packing their bags already.
“Neh, your jagi is waiting outside for you. Gimme a min,” Vic umma said as she starts to pack her bag.
It’s another boring school day and I spent the whole of the morning lesson sleeping.
After Vic umma is done packing her bag, I grabbed mine and head for the door. What greeted me was a whole large group of 13 guys standing outside, surrounded by bunch of girls.
The guys are Infinite and Teen Top, and the girls are their fan girls.
“Noona!!!” Sungjong saw me and shouted, than group of girls diverted their attention from them to me.
Some of them glared at me, some of them were envy, some of them were jealous, some of them were afraid – of me – and scattered off.
I glared at them and they looked away, afraid, and scattered off too.
“NOONA!!!” was all I heard, the next thing I know was that I was hugged tightly by Sungjong and was about to suffocate to death.
“Sungjonggie… I can’t… b-breathe…” I said, hoping he would let go soon.
“Oh, mianhae, noona. Kekeke.” Sungjong scratched the back of his neck and said.
“Gwaenchana!” I said with a smile and pinched his cheeks.
*ahem* I turned to the one who coughed for my attention, “yes?”
“Did you forget the fact that your boyfriend is here? And, you’re fine with that hug, I’m not!” Byunghun oppa was glaring at Sungjong as he said that.
“Are you jealous?” I asked, teasing him.
“OF COURSE!!! I’m your boyfriend yet the one you hug when you first saw wasn’t me!” Byunghun oppa said jealously as he continues glaring at Sungjong.
“Hyung, she’s just a noona to me.” Sungjong pouted and said.
“Yup, he’s a dongsaeng to me! Don’t need to get so worked up!” I said.
“Don’t think I’ll let you off!” Byunghun oppa said and looked away, pretending to be angry.
“Jagiya, let’s go on a date and you forget about this, please? I asked while doing an aegyo.
“My yeobo jinjja, neomu gwiyeobda!” Byunghun oppa smiled and said as he pinched my cheeks and I gave him the sweetest smile I could.
“Aish! Hyung, how could you dump us after you got your girlfriend?!” Ricky said as he pretended to cry but ended up getting punches from other members.
“L. Joe, since you’ve a date to go, we’ll see you later! Guys, kaja!” CAP, being the leader said with authority and went off while Victoria stayed behind.
“Victoria-ssi, why are you still here?” Byunghun oppa looked at her puzzled, and asked.
“Well, your yeobo said she wanted to go shopping at Hongdae and wanted me to accompany her.” Vic umma told him.
“I thought it’s supposed to be a date?!” Byunghun oppa looked at me and asked.
“But, I’ll be more comfortable with Vic umma with us.” I pouted and said. Sigh, the queenka of this school is now under L. Joe’s, the kingka, control. I thought to myself, shaking my head mentally.
“Arrasso!” Byunghun oppa patted my head with a smile and said, “kaja!”
He held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine and walked towards the subway where we needed for transport to Hongdae.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I’m home!” I shouted, eh? Where’s oppa and Youngmin? I thought to myself as no one greeted me back, it’s unusual.
I went up to my room and put down all the shopping bags that I had after shopping for hours with L. Joe and Vic umma, I than went down to the kitchen and saw 2 notes.
I took the first one and it wrote:

Noona, I’m going my friends’ to stay overnight.
In case you’re worried, don’t be! ^_^ Kekeke.
--Youngmin

I laughed to myself after I read his note and took the next one.

Sulli, I’m going over to Infinite’s.
Had something to settle.
Don’t be worry.
If you felt lonely, ask Victoria or Byunghun to accompany you, arrasso?
BUT IF L. JOE TRIES TO DO ANYTHING STUPID, CALL ME!
And for dinner, I’m in a rush to prepare for you.
Mianhae and saranghae. <3
Be safe! ^_^

I read the other note and remembered hearing L. Joe talking on the phone about some gang trying to find fault with Teen Top and Infinite.
--FLASHBACK--
Vic umma went off to go for a date with Nichkhun, her boyfriend. It’s weird without her, I thought to myself.
I saw a shirt and took a look at it. Not knowing if it suits me, I wanted to ask for comments.
“Oppa, how is this shirt? Oppa…” I turned around after not getting any replies and realised Byunghun oppa was talking on the phone with his back facing me.
I overheard his conversation, “jinjja?! I heard from some other gangs that they are known for arrogant, but their arrogance is far from what I expected it to be like.”
Who is Byunghun oppa talking to? Who is he talking about?
“Neh, hyung,  what are you going to do?”
I can’t hear what the person on the other side of the phone is saying.
“Neh, I’ll talk to you later. Yea, I’m still with her. Neh, bye.”
I heard Byunghun oppa saying goodbye than turn back to the shirt than I’m holding.
“Oppa, is this shirt okay?” I asked Byunghun oppa hoping he won’t find out that I overheard his conversation, because I doubt he’ll like it. Well, no one likes their conversation to be overheard, regardless who is it.
“Neh, it’s pretty. Wow, my yeobo had a great fashion taste!” Byunghun oppa looked into my eyes and said with a smile.
I looked away and put the shirt back.
“Aren’t you buying?” Byunghun oppa asked after I put the shirt back.
“Ani, I bought way too much things. Oppa, who were you talking to on the phone just now? You seem angry.”
“I’m talking to CAP hyung… Well someone find fault with Teen Top and Infinite.”
“Jinjja?! Who is it? And how did it happened?”
“Well, I’m not too sure about the details because I was just informed, I had to meet them up later to know the details.”
--END OF FLASHBACK--
I was brought back to reality by my ringing phone.
“Yeoboseyo?” I immediately answered after looking at the caller ID, ‘BYUNGHUN OPPA <3’.
“Sulli, are you at home now?”.
“Neh, oppa. Waeyo?” I’m curious as always.
“I’m coming over now from Infinite’s. Bye.” Byunghun oppa hanged up the phone.
Why is Byunghun oppa coming over all of sudden? Did something happen? Ani, nothing will happen! Don’t scare yourself, Sulli.
--10 mins later--
*Ding dong* the doorbell rang. I went to open the front gate and let Byunghun oppa in.
“Oppa, how… why… what…” I stuttered after seeing Byunghun oppa’s sweating, he looked like he ran from Infinite’s over to my house.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How isit? right? Argh! I’m running out of ideas!!! ):
Sorry if the story isn’t nice anymore! D:
Anyw, I’m happy that I now have 14 subscribers and 617 viewers! :D
THANKS GUYS! Hope it’ll continue to increase. :D
Oh, and guys, I'm thinking of adding some 'bad guys' here.
What do you think? Well, there can't be only good guys here.
So please vote! :D