The gang that messed with Teen Top and Infinite?

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

YOUR POV:
“I came to keep you accompany. I don’t want you to be alone and I’m worry about you being alone too.” Byunghun oppa said as he looked into my eyes.
“Aigoo. Gomawo oppa!” I said smiling and went to hug him.
Byunghun oppa hugged me back and ask, “Have you had your dinner?”
“Ani… I’m thinking of eating ramyeon.” I let go and say.
“Why you let go?” Byunghun oppa asked as he pouted, “I haven’t hugged enough yet.”
“Oppa!!!” I blushed at his words and slapped his arm.
“Oww!” He rubbed his arm where I slapped and continued, “I’ll cook spaghetti for you.”
“Eh? Spaghetti?!” I’m shocked by his words to be honest, I looked at him doubtfully.
“Wae?! You don’t believe me?” Byunghun oppa guessed my thoughts and questioned me.
“Ani, it’s just that… it’s hard to imagine you could cook.” Aish, I wanna kill myself for being so honest!
“Mwo?! Fine, I’ll prove it to you! *mehrong*” Byunghun oppa said and he headed for the kitchen.
I laughed at his childishness and followed him to the kitchen.
--30 mins later--
“Jagiya! Dinner’s ready!” Byunghun oppa said, more like announced, as he walked over to the living room where I was seated, watching television program. He placed the plate of spaghetti on the coffee table and both of us sat down on the floor.
Byunghun oppa looked anxious and worried as I took some and ate. DAEBAK! It’s delicious, but I took this opportunity to trick him so I made a face.
“Is it that bad?” Byunghun oppa started to worry more, looking at his expression, I can’t hold my laughers anymore and burst out laughing.
“Hahaha! Oppa… you should… take a look… at your… expression!” I continue laughing.
“YAH! Is it that funny?!” Byunghun oppa asked, “Do you know that thanks to you, my life span shortened by 10 years?”
“Kekeke, mianhae oppa.” I apologized as I could tell that he’s really worried just now.
I took more and continue eating.
“How is it? Truly!” Byunghun oppa asked as he sees me continue eating.
“You had your share, why don’t you try yours. Unless you add something different into mine.”
“Ani, just that I don’t know if it suits your taste.” Byunghun oppa continued, “so how is it?”
“Neomu Masissda!! Jjang!!!” I gave him two thumbs up and said.
“Jinjja?” Byunghun oppa seems like he can’t believe what he heard.
“Neh, jinjja!”
After we ate and washed the dishes, we went to watch the television program until I suddenly remembered about the details he mentioned that he was going to find out.
“Oppa, you said you’ll tell me the details.. Tell me now, jebal!” I begged him.
“Andwae, I don’t want you to be involved in this… it’s too dangerous for you and Youngmin.” Byunghun oppa looked away and said.
“But… oppa, please tell me! Or I’ll go and find out about it myself.” I was really going to do that.
“ANDWAE!!!” Byunghun oppa suddenly got worked up and he shouted. He then looked into my eyes and said, “In this world the person I least wanted to see getting hurt is you. Jebal, don’t do anything dangerous!”
“Then tell me, please!”
Byunghun oppa sighed and gave in, “fine, but you must promise not to get yourself involved.”
“Ne, oppa! I promise I won’t get myself involve unless necessary. Okay?”
Byunghun oppa sighed again and continue, “Okay.”

L. JOE’s POV:
I sighed after I decided that I can’t win Sulli at all, hope she will never find out about this. I can’t imagine what my life will turn out if she does.
“Well, that group is 2PM, I heard from many that they were known for being arrogant, but I have no idea they were that arrogant.” I told Sulli about that gang who messed with us, Teen Top.
“Wait… you’re saying 2PM as in that 2PM?!” Sulli looked shocked when she heard me mentioning 2PM.
“You know them?!”
“Kinda? One of the members, Nichkhun is Victoria’s boyfriend. I met him a couple of time. He didn’t look that bad, instead he’s like a gentleman.”
I frowned when I heard her complimenting him, especially when he’s my enemy. Sulli chuckled when she saw my expression.
“Are you by chance jealous? Jealous that I complimented him?” Sulli asked as if she could read my mind.
“Of course! Well who on this earth would be okay when hearing their girlfriend complimenting some other guys instead of themselves, furthermore their enemy?!”
“I’m not complimenting him! I’m just stating what I know about him. Furthermore, you’re the best of all to me, alright?” Sulli pinched my cheeks and said, “Aigoo, neomu gwiyeobda!”
I sighed, looks like I lost to her… again…
“Anyway, 2PM messed with us and Infinite, neither of us is going to let them off the hook.”
“Looks like I’ve to tell Victoria about this…” Sulli frowned as she said.
“Don’t frown. And why you’ve to tell her?”
“Well… don’t you know?! You’re my boyfriend; she’s my best friend…”
“So…?” I honestly don’t understand girls. Especially when it comes to relationship.
“Look, you’re my boyfriend and you’re in Teen Top right? Nichkhun is her boyfriend and he’s in 2PM, right? The both of you are enemies, but both of us are best friends and even sisters. Furthermore, my brother who’s in Infinite are enemies with her boyfriend’s gang too. So… isn’t this making things way complicated than what they should be?”
“Oh. I get it now… So you’re going to break the news to her?”
“Yea, but I’ve to see if Nichkhun told her anything yet. And I’ll tell her tomorrow.”
“Why not now? She’s your neighbor isn’t she?”
“But if I tell her now, her first reaction would be confronting Nichkhun now and both of you would be having war aren’t you?”
“You’re right about that…” I said after thinking through what she said. To be honest, it’s reasonable, “Aigoo, my girlfriend is so smart! Let’s watch movie now and not let this matter affect our date, please?”
“Fine.” Sulli gave in and watch the movies she had at home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eh? But I tried my best.

& Sorry for any grammer errors.
Anyw, I chose 2PM 'cause I hope to give more scene to Victoria and 'cause of a request for her to be with Woohyun from 
LeeSHaRQZ_Hsu. Kekeke, I'm trying to put Woohyun and Victoria together now... (:
BTW, I've to thank choisasha here. She helped me by giving some ideas on putting twists in the story. THANKS!!! KAMSAHABNIDA! <3 Kekeke. :D