Meeting Nichkhun

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

THE NEXT DAY
 
YOUR POV: 
After eating cereals for breakfast, I went out to see if Vic umma is in her garden. And of course, she’s there. 
“Vic umma!” I called out for her. She turned around and saw me. 
“Aigoo, be more lady-like would you? Stop yelling!” Vic umma shook her head and said, “And why did you yelled for me? Did something happen?”
“Aigoo… Err, why don’t you come over my house, Byunghun oppa and I will tell you, it’s easier that way.”
“Mwo?! L. Joe-ssi is at your house? What did you do last night? Don’t tell me you’ve lost it…” Vic umma covered and said.
I rolled my eyes, “NO!!! What are you thinking?! We watched some DVDs, and we went to sleep. Of course, he slept in Youngmin’s room!” Sigh, Vic umma isn’t that innocent anymore, ever since she got herself a boyfriend. I wonder what Nichkhun has been teaching her. I shoved off the thoughts. 
“Umma, come over ASAP!” I said and turned around and head back home. 
“So, did you tell her yet?” Byunghun oppa sat on the sofa comfortably and asked. 
“Ani. I told her to come over, you and I will than tell her everything.” I sat next to him and said. 
“Ne, arrasso.” Byunghun oppa said.
--5 minutes later--
“Sulli, what is it that you want to tell me?” Vic umma asked as she walked in. 
“Take a sit first!” I gave her a glass of drink and of course for myself and Byunghun oppa. 
“Err, did Nichkhun appa tell you anything about 2PM” I remembered when Vic umma introduced Nichkhun to me, I asked him if I can address him as ‘Nichkhun appa’ obviously because Victoria is my umma. 
“Appa?” Oh, I forgot to tell Byunghun oppa about this. 
“Well, because she’s my umma, so her boyfriend is my appa. Unless you want me to address him as oppa.”
“Gwaenchana, appa is fine. Especially when you know…”
“Did something happened and that I didn’t know?!” Vic umma eyed us suspiciously as she asked. 
“Nichkhun appa didn’t tell you anything?”
“I know that he’s in a gang 2PM. That’s all. Waeyo?”
I sighed, looks like Nichkhun appa hid number of things from Vic umma. 
“Umma, I’ll tell you what I know and if you have any questions, you’ll have to ask Byunghun oppa. Okay? ‘Cause I thought it’s the best that I’m the one who tell you this, not others. Mainly, you’re my unnie and umma.”
“Okay, just tell me will you? The more you acted like that, the bad feelings I had would increase more.”
“Arrasso. 2PM that gang that Khun appa was in was known for being arrogant and a bully. They had bad reputations, especially among gangs.” I paused to look at Vic umma’s reaction. She nodded her head signaling me to continue, “Well, they tried to find faults with Infinite and Teen Top, and I’m sure a war would break out between them soon. And now 2PM are enemies with Teen Top and Infinite… to be honest, I don’t want this to happen. But I promised oppa and Byunghun oppa I’ll stay out of this matter… so I hope you’ll ask Khun appa to try to convince 2PM into apologizing to Teen Top and Infinite.” I finished what I wanted to say and looked at Vic umma’s reaction. 
“L. Joe-ssi how did it started?”
“Well, I’m not sure of the details but I heard from hyungs that firstly, 2PM came to our territory, knowing it is ours’ and tried to claim it. It’s already against the rules as we’re not allowed to claim a territory of other’s unless that gang disbanded or we fought for it, they already broke that rule. We let the matter go ‘because we want no trouble. Second was that a day after that incident, 2PM ganged up against Ricky and Sunggyu hyung knowing that they were both bad at fighting and beat them up. That’s also against the rule of being fair in a fight.”
“Being fair in a fight? Like how?” Vic umma asked as she looked at me than at Byunghun oppa. 
“There are a few examples. First, we can be fair by picking those that are almost of the same standard as us and go 1-on-1.  Or we can fight in a gang but everyone must be of the same standard and equal number. Also if the other party’s standard is high that he or she can go 1-on-2 or more.” I explained to Vic umma. 
“I see. I’ll see what I can do about it, and I apologize to you in place of Nichkhun.”
“Umma, you don’t have to, it has nothing got to do with you. It’s not your fault.”
“I’ll go off now, I’ll be meeting Nichkhun. Sulli, wanna come with me? So you can talk to him.”
“Sure!” I smiled and said.
“Okay, I’ll go back and prepare first. Meet you outside later.” Than umma left, leaving me and Byunghun oppa.
“Oppa, eotteohge?” I looked at Byunghun oppa and asked, “I felt like I’m ruining the relationship of Khun appa and Vic umma.”
“I know, but there's nothing we can do about it. You should go and change and not let Victoria-ssi wait for you.” Byunghun oppa said as he patted my head, consoling me. 
“Ne, oppa.” I smiled. I got up from where I was sitting and headed for my room.
I browsed through my closet, what should I wear?
I chose the sweater than I brought when I went shopping with Byunghun oppa and Vic umma previously.
(Your outfit looked like that)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdX7crdk_ZcdxcCHzW5Zk
“Wow, you’re already pretty but I didn’t know that you could be so much prettier! Looks like I've to tag along in case any idiots out there tries to do anything stupid like asking you out.”
I rolled my eyes at his words and went to the shoes rack to look for a pair of shoes to match my outfit.
(Your shoes looks like the one at the bottom)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJwGpfQ8MX1zFr7DEd7aF
“I need you baby, baby, baby
Annyeongiran mareun hajimara”
My phone rang, “yeoboseyo?” … … “ne”
“Oppa, it’s Vic umma. I’ll be going now. Bye!” I headed for the door.
“Jamkkanman” Byunghun oppa held me back.
“Ne?”
“I’ll go with you guys. I mean drop you guys there.”
“Oppa, if you're not comfortable with me meeting Khun appa with Vic umma, you can tag along if you want to. I doubt Vic umma will mind. Just make sure you guys don’t fight, that’s all.”
“Jinjja? I can tag along?”
“Ne, kaja! Vic umma must be waiting now.” I held his hand and headed out.
I saw Vic umma waiting for us in front of my house gate, “umma!”
“Err, do you mind if I tag along?” Byunghun oppa asked while rubbing the back of his neck. 
“Of course!” Vic umma smiled and said, “kaja!”
I held umma with my free hand and we went to the subway station nearby.
“Umma, where are we meeting Khun appa?”
“The café we usually hang out, C café.”
--At C Café--
We ate a bit as we waited for Khun appa.
“Yeobo!” I heard Khun appa called out for Vic umma.
“Sulli-ah, annyeong.” Khun appa said as he saw me with me a smile. Than his face fell when he saw Byunghun oppa, “what are you doing here?!” He questioned as he took his seat next to Vic umma, opposite Byunghun oppa.
“I'm here to accompany my girlfriend.”
“Mwo?! Sulli-ah, you're his girlfriend?!”
“Ne, Khun appa.”
“Jagiya, I heard about 2PM from them. Why did you guys messed with them, furthermore, at their territory?!”
“YAH! L. Joe, why did you tell her so much?! She didn’t have to know.”
“Appa! Yea, umma don’t have to know so much but Myungsoo is my oppa, Byunghun oppa is my boyfriend. Both me and umma are close to the rest of them too. So do you still think she don’t have to know?!”
“Mwo?!” Khun appa seemed surprised when he learnt about our relationship with Teen Top and Infinite.
“Jagiya, ask the rest of 2PM to solve this matter peacefully with them, please, for me.” Vic umma looked into Khun appa’s eyes and said, “I don’t want this to turn ugly and spoil all of our relationship.”
“I’ll see what I could do.” Khun appa looked away and said. Than his phone rang, “yeoboseyo?” … … “ne, hyung.” Khun appa than hung up the phone and said, “mianhae, I've to go now. They're asking me to meet them.”
Khun appa kissed Vic umma on the cheeks and left.
“Sulli, L. Joe-ssi, I'll go back, you guys should go on a date now. Bye!”
“But umma…”
“Gwaenchana, bye!” than umma left me and Byunghun oppa.
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry if the chapter isn't good, I tried my best. >.<
Anyw, will try to update soon!
PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!! :D