Super Show Four, Henry's Action

Super Show Six

"Ryeowook, tell us what you mean! How is SS5 getting back at us?" Heechul asked, irritated, grabbing Ryeowook by the shirt collar through the bars of his cell. Ryeowook was surprised but he didn't dare to move away from Heechul. Ryeowook stayed silent, a smirk resting on his lips, obviously not going to tell Heechul or Leeteuk what he meant. With a irritated sigh, Heechul let go of the other and he left the room. Leeteuk followed, grabbing Heechul's shoulder. 

 

"Heechul, just calm down okay? Nothing has happened yet that I know of so it's all good.." Leeteuk tried calming his best friend down. Heechul's angered and annoyed face calmed and his features softened. "I'm sorry Leeteuk hyung." he looked down but was caught offguard when he was pulled into a hug. "Don't be sorry. This is a tough job Heechul, only the strongest survive." Leeteuk said as he pulled away, offering Heechul a sweet smile. Heechul smiled as well, the other's smile making his stomach get butterflies. "Now just relax and I'm sure you'll-"

 

"Hyung, hyung!" Sungmin came dashing into the room. Leeteuk and Heechu both jumped when Sungmin suddenly came running to them. "Sungmin? What's wrong?" Leeteuk was worried. "We just got a distress call from the SS4 base!" SS4 was another spy group consisting of four members; Shindong, Siwon, Kibum and Henry. When they were all training, SS6 and SS4 became friends whereas they all became enemies with SS5 and thats when the action started. Sungmin was worried. "We have to go there and fast." Leeteuk ran from the room along with Sungmin, going to get Donghae and Eunhyuk. Heechul growled, turning his head around to glare at Ryeowook who looked satisfied. "Your so gonna get it when I come back." Heechul said before trotting out of the room after Leeteuk and Sungmin.

 

"Where is Ryeowookie?" Zhoumi asked unhappily, wanting to know where his friend was. "I don't even know what your talking about!" Henry snapped, dodging a kick. "I know you guys took him!" Zhoumi shouted before grabbing Henry by the shoulders, pulling him close. "If you don't tell me where he is, we're going to have a serious problem." he said as he gave Henry a hard shove back. Henry didn't fall on the floor but when he was pushed he pulled Zhoumi down with him. The two began to push and shove eachother before wrestling.

 

Henry was the only SS4 member back at the base. The other three were responding to an emergency call and he decided to stay back, only to get attacked by SS6 member and rival, Zhoumi. Zhoumi was upset about Ryeowook getting kidnapped by SS6 and his hyungs had told him to go to the SS4 base, so he did. Zhoumi kicked at Henry before feeling the other punch him in the face. "You runt!" Zhoumi yelled as he grabbed his injured face. "You shouldn't have done that, Henry!" Zhoumi growled angrily.

 

Henry quickly scrambled to his feet, catching his breath. He nearly had a heart attack as he watched Zhoumi stand and then point a gun straight at him. Henry dropped to the floor when Zhoumi pulled the trigger, not hitting Henry. He wasn't too happy. Henry quickly jumped to his feet before dashing across the basically empty room to get cover and hopefully an advantage. 

 

Henry could hear Zhoumi running after him. The other was fast, but he was much faster. Henry knew he wouldn't last a few seconds if he tried to fight with Zhoumi since the other had a gun! It was a horrible situation, and because his hyungs were out on a mission, they had all the weapons! Henry ran from the room as fast as he could, seeming to run faster whenever Zhoumi fired the gun at him, which was several inaccurate times. Henry thought he was doomed until he heard voices, "STOP!" Leeteuk yelled as he followed by Heechul, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin ran inside, each loaded with a hand gun. Henry was so relieved but the action still wasn't over.

 

Zhoumi stopped running when he saw SS6, aiming his gun at Leeteuk. Leeteuk wasn't afraid at all. Zhoumi pulled the trigger several times but nothing happened. He was all out of ammo! "Oh god." Zhoumi quickly turned, running in the other direction in the base. "Don't let him get away this time!" Donghae and Eunhyuk took off after Zhoumi as Sungmin, Leeteuk and Heechul checked on Henry.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk continued to chase Zhoumi, now running down a long and narrow hallway. "You can't run anymore, there isn't any way to escape!" Donghae called up to Zhoumi. "That's what you think!" he heard Zhoumi say back. Eunhyuk sped up, grabbing Zhoumi's arm and spinning him around. "I got you!" He smirked but it quickly was wiped off after being punched in the face. Eunhyuk cried out in pain and fell to the floor, holding his face. Zhoumi smirked back before he began to run again to his escape. Donghae didn't know what to do, catch Zhoumi or check on Eunhyuk. When Zhoumi ran off, Donghae let out a defeated sigh as he hurried over to check on Eunhyuk. He heard the shattering of glass from another room and he knew Zhoumi was gone. He escaped by jumping out the window.

 

"Your not hurt are you?" the three swarmed the younger worriedly. Henry shook his head, catching his breath still from running. "No hyungs, I'm fine. I don't know what all happened really! I was just coming out of my room when I get tackled by Zhoumi!" He took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as he calmed himself down. "He was wanting to know where Ryeowook was but honestly, I have no idea." he said. Heechul narrowed his eyes, "So Ryeowook knew Zhoumi would try to find him?" he pondered outloud. The other three became silent, turning to look at Heechul.

 

"This doesn't make since.. If Zhoumi knew that SS6 took Ryeowook and not SS4 then why would he come here instead? He must have known we would all come help out since there was trouble." he said. Just then, Heechul's eyes widened. "It was a trap, we've been tricked! They knew we would all come here to help so they only sent one person to attack so the other four could rescue Ryeowook!" Heechul was so angry but then, his face paled greatly. "Kyuhyun! He is still at the base injured!" The room became silent.

 

--------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed it! There was so much action along with the introduction of Henry from SS4 (Super Show Four)! :D  The ending is suspenseful, isn't it? What do you think will happen to Kyuhyun? :O