Sungmin And Henry's Rescue Mission

Super Show Six

CRASH! BOOM! SMACK!

That was all Sungmin heard as he and Henry fell out of his window, falling straight to the ground. Sungmin uttered a cry of pain and so did Henry as they landed on the ground from the second floor drop. It wasn't a high up fall but it hurt. Sungmin couldn't breath and he was dizzy. The world was spinning around him and he heard the frightened calls from Leeteuk, who was looking at them through the shattered window. Henry weakly turned to lay on his back, wriggling out of Sungmin's arms. They had fallen together so it softened the impact to the ground but they both were hurting. "S-Sungmin?" Henry slowly sat up, rubbing his head. He wasn't too injured, just a few scrapes and bruises forming. He looked at Sungmin before gently slapping the other's cheek to snap him out of whatever trance he was in.

 

Sungmin stared at the cloudless blue sky, dazed and in some shock. He didn't mean to grab Henry and jump out the window, they both had tripped! He groaned, dragging his eyes to Henry. "Are you okay hyung?" Sungmin could faintly hear. He stared at Henry, still dizzy, so right now he could see about five Henry's. He made a face, trying to focus as the Henry clones soon vanished, leaving the actual one. "Henry?" Sungmin was starting to focus now. "Thank goodness your alright." Henry sighed with relief before quickly checking over Sungmin, patting the other's arms and legs to make sure there were no broken bones or injuries.

 

"Hyung, get up! We have a mission to complete." Henry stood before pulling Sungmin up with him. Sungmin stood on wobbly legs, staggering around for a few moments. He was still dazed and his mind was all over the place. Henry's head shot over to the base, seeing Leeteuk at the door now, running out to them. "No.." He grabbed Sungmin's hand. They had to go. They already were this close to rescuing Heechul, Kyuhyun and his group, they couldn't stop now. Henry couldn't do that to Sungmin, he had promised and they just fell out a window, so there was no way he could back out now.

 

"Are you guys okay?!" Leeteuk called, still trotting over. He was getting closer and closer but Henry couldn't run, he wanted to run away, but he just couldn't. Sungmin was starting return to normal. "Henry-ah?" he looked at Henry before seeing Leeteuk running closer to them. His eyes began to widen. "Come on!" He took full control of his senses as he squeezed Henry's hand, taking off running. Henry's feet didn't work at first but they followed quickly with Sungmin's, running along with him in the other direction and away from Leeteuk. "Where are you guys going!?" Leeteuk stopped in his tracks as he watched Sungmin and Henry dashing off on the dirt road that led to the city. He stared in disbelief. What the hell was going on? Leeteuk shook his head before darting inside to tell Donghae and Eunhyuk about what was going on.

 

Sungmin's head was still foggy but he knew what was going on now and was well aware about his and Henry's mission. He held onto Henry's hand when he felt the other starting to slow down and get tired. "We have to keep going!" Sungmin knew they both were at a disadvantage considering they just fell out a second story window, but they couldn't slow down and give up now. Sungmin was really glad that the knife in his pocket didn't come open when they fell and end up stabbing him, or that the smoke bomb surprisingly was still intact and not open yet. It was a miracle. "Do you know where your even going!?" Henry asked breathlessly, running alongside his hyung. Sungmin nodded but didn't say a word, he didn't want to lose his focus. He knew exactly where they were going and he was determind to get Kyuhyun and Heechul. 

 

The duo just arrived in town, now walking to catch their breath but they were walking fast so it was good. "Their base is well hidden, I've past it every time I go in the city but I have never payed attention to it. I'm a idiot for not noticing it before." Sungmin said, looking at Henry, who was breathing hard. They each had a light break of sweat but they ran a pretty good distance in the heat without stopping so it was expected of them to sweat. Sungmin stopped, Henry bumping into him because he wasn't paying attention. "Aiiish.." Sungmin looked back at Henry, who gave him a sheepish laugh. He forgave Henry before grabbing the other's hand, pulling him in a dark alley.

 

"Where-.." Henry stopped short when Sungmin put his hand over his mouth. "Shh!" Sungmin whispered before leading Henry to a well hidden door that blended in well with the dark and dirty walls. He pointed to the door. "Upstairs is their base." he whispered, smiling when he saw Henry nod, understanding. "Our friends are in there and so is a lot of our very skilled enemies. Are you ready?" Sungmin asked, watching Henry. Henry took a deep breath before nodding. "Yes. I'm ready." He was nervous but excited at the same time. With a shaky hand, Sungmin reached for the door. He grabbed it and gasped, expecting that to set off some sort of alarm or y trap but thankfully it didn't. He closed his eyes and whispered a quick prayer before opening the door. 

 

Henry and Sungmin slipped inside before silently closing the door behind them. Both males could faintly hear the voices of people, obviously SS5 and SHINe talking. Sungmin looked at the set of stairs before waving for Henry to follow him. He hopped onto a stair quietly before creeping up them slowly and carefully, trying not to make a sound. Henry did the same, being extremely careful not to make any noises as well like Sungmin. When there were two stairs left, Sungmin grabbed the hand rail and carefully looked around the corner, relief washing over him when he didn't see anyone. Henry went around Sungmin to the top stair, making it upstairs.

 

Sungmin went with Henry, creeping down a long and somewhat dark hall filled with different rooms. Some rooms were obviously bedrooms, and they had also passed what appeared to be a study room, weapons room, supply room and kitchen. Sungmin had a feeling that SHINe and SS5 were on the other side of the building so his worries were gone. The main concert now for Sungmin was to find Kyuhyun and the others alive. Henry was mainly worried about getting caught.