Knock Out

Super Show Six

Back at SS6's Base::

 

The day had been quiet ever since they discovered that Kyuhyun had been kidnapped. Sungmin was taking it hard. His best friend was gone and it was his fault. Well, he thought it was his fault but it really wasn't. Sungmin was moping around in his room, Donghae and Eunhyuk were in the study, and Heechul, Leeteuk and Henry had just finished cleaning up the massive mess that SS5 had caused when they broke in and trashed the place. "We just need new furniture and it'll be better.." Henry said, smiling weakly at his hyungs. Leeteuk nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I'm still very angry about this whole thing though." he said, leaning against the wall and closing his eyes for a moment.

 

Heechul looked over at Henry and Leeteuk, just finishing up research on his laptop. "Nothing has come up about SS5." he said, clearly disappointed. The other two sighed before Leeteuk opened his eyes. "Henry? Have you heard back from your hyung's?" he asked. Henry shook his head, glancing down at his phone to check and make sure. "No, none of them have answered back yet. I messaged Shindong, Siwon and Kibum." he said, leaning against the wall as well. He was about to close his phone until it went off, beeping several times. Henry looked down at it and his eyes widened. "The big jewel store is being robbed! Shindong said they were heading back to our base but they are stopping there!" Henry sprang up along with Heechul and Leeteuk. "We have to go help, your hyung's will need it if they are against SS5!" Leeteuk said before calling everyone down, "Sungmin! Donghae! Eunhyuk! Come on! There is a robbery!"

---

 

SS6 and Henry had just arrived at the jewel store and they knew that SS5 was still there. Running inside, Leeteuk took a quick look around before hearing the crashing of glass in another room downstairs. "Heechul, Sungmin, follow me! Donghae, Eunhyuk, keep Henry safe, go upstairs." Leeteuk ordered before he, Heechul, and Sungmin began to run to where they heard the breaking of glass. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Henry ran with upstairs to search other rooms like they were told. The jewel store was huge and the richest in Seoul. There was a huge money vault under the store and Leeteuk had a feeling that was what SS5 was after.

 

"Heechul, check the rooms in the first floor and me and Sungmin will go under to the vault, I have a feeling they are there." Leeteuk grabbed Sungmin's arm before the two disappeared from the room. Heechul watched them leave before hearing the slightest noise from behind him. He spun around and threw a punch, hitting Taemin in the face. Taemin staggered back for a moment before pushing Heechul back. Heechul frowned and was about to push Taemin back but the younger had taken off running. "YAH!" Heechul yelled in surprise before chasing Taemin.

 

Heechul had lost Taemin. The younger was so small and stealthy! He was very fast, smart and tricky. Not a good combination. With a irritated sigh, Heechul began to check every room, stopping however when he finally found Taemin with Key. He noticed that Taemin and Key were wearing what appeared to be gas masks but he didn't think much of it. Heechul smirked before going inside, thinking he had finally caught Taemin and Key. He knew about SHINe. They were a very ninja-like group of spies, however they used their skills for bad instead of good, much like SS5.

 

"I got you guys." Heechul took another step but he froze when Key reached behind him, pulling out what looked like a bomb. It was a circular object obviously and it was black. Key then pressed a button before tossing the bomb onto the ground. Heechul's eyes widened more when the bomb started releasing a large white cloud. Suddenly, Heechul began to cough as the white cloud-like smoke filled the room. He couldn't breath. Heechul was about to turn and escape until everything went black, collasping to the floor.

 

Several gunshots sounded off as Leeteuk chased after SS5. He and Sungmin had gotten there just in time to stop them from stealing any money or jewels but they were totally unaware that SHINe was there as well. Sungmin was determind to get SS5. They took Kyuhyun, and he wanted him back. Now. Running fast to try and catch Ryeowook, Sungmin reached out and grabbed the other's arm. Ryeowook stopped running and turned around, kneeing Sungmin in the gut. This caught Sungmin offguard but he quickly regained himself before punching at Ryeowook, who merely dodged it. Ryeowook spun around and took off running again, pushing Leeteuk out of the way and making him fall, in the process losing SS5.

 

"Hyung!" Sungmin went over to Leeteuk to make sure he was okay. Leeteuk stood, brushing himself off. "I'm fine, but they got away." he was irritated now. Sungmin felt defeated but his mind quickly thought about their other members. "Where is everyone else?" Sungmin ran off before Leeteuk had time to answer.

 

"Donghae? Eunhyuk?" Sungmin called, wanting to know if they were okay. When he didn't get an answer, he started to feel panicky. He dashed upstairs and ran into a room, stopping in his tracks when he saw s all safe from harm with Henry. "Oh good, you guys are okay." Sungmin caught his breath. "Did they get away?" Eunhyuk asked, standing. He helped Donghae up and then Henry before looking to Sungmin for an answer. Sungmin nodded, "Yeah, they got away." he said quietly. "We will get them soon Sungmin, don't worry." Donghae put a loving hand on Sungmin's shoulder before they all went back downstairs. 

 

When Sungmin had bolted off to find the others, Leeteuk had started looking for Heechul. He hadn't heard from Heechul and he wanted to make sure he was safe. "Heechul-ah?" Leeteuk called, wanting to find his best friend. He poked his head in a room, frowning lightly when he didn't see the other. "Heechul?" he called louder, not hearing an answer. "Leeteuk hyung?" Donghae asked as they got downstairs to where Leeteuk was. "Heechul's not here and neither is SS4." Leeteuk looked at the other four, worried. "What?" Sungmin was surprised. Henry's eyes widened. "My hyung's aren't here?" he asked, shocked. Eunhyuk glanced around and Donghae did the same but they stayed silent for a few moments.

 

"What do you mean he isn't here? Wasn't he just with you?" Eunhyuk asked, confused. Leeteuk shook his head. "No.. Me and Sungmin went under to the vault, he stayed up here." He said quietly. The room was silent. Sungmin didn't believe Heechul wasn't there. First Kyuhyunnie, now Heechul, and SS4? He had to stop this. "Let's go back to base and figure this out. I'm sure we will come up with a plan." Leeteuk felt defeated.