Closure

Super Show Six

 

I will be writing from Sungmin's point of view again for this chapter. It will be sad, just a small warning. <3   
----------------------------------------
 
Sungmin's POV
 
 
"Sungminnie, wake up." I heard a calm and soothing voice say in my ear quietly. Someone lightly shakes me and then I feel a light kiss placed on my forehead. I instantly knew this was Kyuhyun trying to wake me up, which was working. "Your so cute when your sleeping." Kyuhyun cooed, crawling into bed next to me. I heard Kyuhyun purr with happiness, probably from the warmth and comfort of my bed. He cuddled up next to my body carefully, still trying to be light with his injury which was actually healing up quite nicely. I usually sleep because no one wakes me up, so this was a nice surprise. I turned my head lazily on my pillow, slowly opening my big brown eyes to look at Kyuhyun. What a great way to start the morning by looking at the handsome face of my younger lover. "Good morning," I sleepily slurred, a small smile finding it's way to my lips. Kyuhyun makes another noise of happiness when he hears my voice.
 
"Good, your up~" I heard before feeling Kyuhyun kissing my jaw. My heart skips a beat and my eyes flutter shut as Kyuhyun procedes to give me a hicky. Goodness, Kyuhyun was so skilled at giving love marks, I loved receiving them from him too. I found out that I have a thing for getting love marks, they quickly . Right now I'm so sleepy that it doesn't do what it normally does down in my 'lower regions', but it still is very very pleasurable. A small mewl of delight escapes my lips and I turn my head so Kyuhyun has better access to my neck.
 
I feel him stop and I know that there will be a wonderful red love mark waiting for me when I look at myself in the mirror. "I love you." he whispered. I sat up and stretched, yawning again. "Why'd you wake me up?" I asked, watching Kyuhyun sit up as well. "Because." he started. "Remember last night? I promised you that I would try to help you get over Henry's death, so I will." hearing Henry's name makes my heart ache but I know Kyuhyun has good intentions. "How will you help?" I asked. "Go get dressed and I'll tell you, okay?" he then says. I nod. "Okay." 
 
About ten or twenty minutes have passed and I'm now in the bathroom getting changed like Kyuhyun wanted. I was careful as I put my pants on. I usually wore skinny jeans but my cuts (and Kyuhyun) forced me to wear loose gray sweatpants over my pink boxers. Pink is my favorite color so I grabbed a loose pink t-shirt to wear as well. After I was dressed I finally looked at myself in the mirror, admiring the dark pink/reddish colored mark Kyuhyun gave my jaw. It was a great way for me to start my day off with knowing that I was loved. 
 
I opened the door and walked out from my bathroom, seeing Kyuhyun standing in my room waiting for me. I must have taken a long time because he was already fully dressed and looking fabulous. I felt bad that I didn't even take the time to make myself presentable to Kyuhyun. Hell, I didn't even brush my hair and there Kyuhyun is, standing there looking like a god with a nice outfit and his casually styled hair.
 
I look like but when he sees me he smiled and said, "You look adorable Sungmin. Pink looks so cute on you." at hearing this my bad thoughts and doubts leave and are replaced with happiness and a big smile plays my lips. "You look handsome." I reply, walking over to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. I took his hand. "Where are we going?" I ask, hoping now that I was fully dressed and ready that he would tell me. "I'm not telling you yet Sungmin." he replied. What is with my mysterious boyfriend this morning?
 
After we got permission from Leeteuk we left the base and ended up downtown. I wasn't too happy considering that I looked like a hobo but I kept telling myself that Kyuhyun had good intentions on wherever we were going so I was fine. Kyuhyun was leading me to what looked like a flower store.
 
"Why are we here?" I ask. He doesn't answer and instead pulls me inside. I'm taken aback by the sudden flowery scent and aroma and wo is Kyuhyun, I can tell. This doesn't stop him though. "What flowers do you like?" he asked, looking at me straight in the eye, the same look that made my legs get all weak feeling. The same look that I felt like he was reading and staring straight into my soul. "T-those." I pointed to a bouquet of pink flowers. He looks at them and makes a face.
 
"How about these?" he picks up a bouquet of white roses and I nod, watching him carefully. "Sure." I watch as Kyuhyun took them up to the register, purchasing them. The cashier and flower lady says a few quiet words to Kyuhyun and then he nodded. What did they say? I continue to stand in the background, watching as the flower lady tied a single blue piece of string around the plastic of the bouquet. I raise an eyebrow. What did Kyuhyun have up his sleeve? Then, we left, Kyuhyun making me hold the flowers and my other hand in his as I let him lead me. I felt like a lost puppy, just letting Kyuhyun do whatever he wanted with me.   
 
Kyuhyun tugged me by the hand down the sidewalk, feeling me trying to go against where he wanted to go. This place was terrifyingly familiar. He was taking me down the sidewalk to where SS5 and SHINe's base was. "Sungmin-ah." I heard Kyuhyun say as I free myself from his grasp, backing away. "No Kyu, I'm not going down there." I say, watching him with scared eyes. I hold the bouquet of white roses nervously. He seemed to sigh ever so slightly before holding out his hand.
 
"Trust me, I won't let anything happen to you." he said, wanting me to take his hand. I stare at him with disbelief before giving in, taking his hand with my free one. Kyuhyun gave me a strong tug which made me start walking again, my nerves growing more when we turned into the alley. 
 
"Kyuhyun.." tears threatened to burst from my eyes as I let go of his hand once more, watching him open the door to their base. Kyuhyun doesn't answer and instead walks in. I didn't want to be alone so I followed, once again like a little lost puppy. "Be careful." I squeaked, not wanting us to get caught by our enemy. "Just relax okay? They aren't here anymore. After the incident they fled, they have a new base somewhere else. This is abandoned." Kyuhyun said.
 
I nod slowly, still confused to why he brought me here and with flowers too. He grabbed my hand again and pulled me up the stairs to the heart of the old SS5 and SHINe base. This was where the fight broke out. It looked the same. They hadn't cleaned up or anything since that day. Shivers trail down my spine as Kyuhyun takes me into the hall. I stay silent as he then turns, pulling me into the room where Henry was shot. 
 
This was too much for me now. I know what Kyuhyun is trying to do and I understand everything now. He took me here to get closure for Henry's death. Kyuhyun let's go of my hand and walks over to a certain spot. "Sungmin-ah." I turn to look at him, seeing where he was standing. He was standing right next to the blood stained spot where Henry once was. I catch on, knowing what to do. I take a few small steps forward, leaning down to place the flowers on the blood stain. Kyuhyun nods before looking in the other direction.
 
I think he was trying to hide his tears from me, wanting to stay strong for me but unable to. Tears stream freely down my cheeks and I feel a huge amount of guilt and pressure lifted off of me. I blink in shock. "Thank you." I whispered, knowing Henry was watching over me and he appreciated the flower gift. I then understood why Kyuhyun added the blue ribbon to the bouquet. Blue was Henry's favorite color.
 
"I'm ready to go, Kyuhyun." I spoke up, moving towards him and around the blood stains and flower bouquet. He doesn't look at me, just nodding. "Okay," he said. I step closer and reach up, taking his cheek in my hand, caressing it softly. "Kyu," I turn his head so he has to look at me. I see his red eyes and tear stained cheeks and I smile lightly, wiping them off for the other. "It's all okay now, Kyu." I whisper. He slowly smiles, kissing my cheek. "Thanks." I heard him whisper. "Thank Henry. He's watching over us." I replied softly.
 
----------------------------------------
Awww! What a sad and cute chapter! I hope you guys liked it, I enjoyed writing it a lot <3 <3   Now Sungmin feels better about Henry's death so what will happen next? :D