By Myself

Super Show Six

Eunhyuk's POV:

I was really upset that they captured Donghae. I was so worried that they were going to kill Donghae because he killed their leader, Kangin. I would be so upset if they killed Donghae.. I loved Donghae, if they killed him I would be destroyed and heart broken. Walking from my room, I wandered down the hall, passing Donghae's room. I paused ans looked into the empty room. It was so weird not having Donghae in the base to keep us all company. With a small sigh, I resume walking down the hall, ending up in Heechul's room. 

"Heechul hyung." I look at Heechul, who was sitting on his bed. "I'm so lost without Donghae. We have to find him, we have to hurry before they do anything to him." I said.

Heechul looked at me. "I know, I really want to fond Donghae too, we have no idea where he could possibly be though. Remember that they moved from their old base? We knew where they were but now they relocated somewhere else and haven't found that place yet." Heechul explained.

"When can we go and look?" I ask.

"No.. Your not going to do what Sungmin and Henry did. That didn't end well and it was extremely dangerous, deadly too." Heechul said.

"Then how else will we find Donghae?" I ask, sad. "We'll think of something and if nothing happens then we will all go out looking. Don't do anything stupid Eunhyukkie." He said before I left. I was still upset. This didn't answer my question at all. How were we going to find Donghae and would he be okay?

Deciding to see Sungmin, I wandered off to his room. "Sungmin?" I call, walking in.

"What is it Eunhyuk?" Sungmin was on the computer looking at the news. Yes! Finally someone was trying to help find Donghae! "Whatcha doing?" Sungmin asked me.

"I wanted to talk to you." I said. "How will we find Donghae?" I watch Sungmin as he turns to look at me.

"I-I'm not sure Eunhyuk.." he said. "I'm researching to see if I can figure out where the new SS5 and SHINe base are but I can't find anything.." he sighed and I sighed as well.

"Okay, thanks for your help. Keep looking.." I smiled weakly before leaving. I knew Sungmin could tell I was upset and I knew Sungmin was doing his best to help. Donghae was one of his best friends too so he felt like he HAD to look.

I didn't feel like talking to anyone else; I had to look for myself now. Sneakily, I began to walk downstairs and off through the kitchen to get a gun. I made sure no one was around before grabbing a gun and leaving the supply room, crossing through the kitchen again. I was almost half way to the door when I heard Kyuhyun. "Where are you going?" Kyuhyun walked towards me, crossing his arms infront of his chest.

"Huh?" I asked.

"That gun? You're obviously leaving to find Donghae." he said. "I wouldn't go Eunhyuk. If you went you would have no idea what to do and it wouldn't end well. It wouldn't be too pretty." Kyuhyun leaned against the wall. I watched him.

"I'm going no matter what you guys say." I was hard headed; I needed to find Donghae and nothing would stop me. With that, I turned sharply on my heel, opening the door and walking outside. I wasn't even half way outside until I yelled out in surprise, pointing my gun straight ahead of me and firing at whoever I had just seen.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Be expecting a double post tonight! Saranghae~!