The Chase

Super Show Six

"Run, go! He's right up there!" Leeteuk called as he ran with Sungmin and Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was in the lead and Sungmin was running alongside Leeteuk as fast as they could. The three ran around the corner of the large building in hot persuit of the two men running ahead of them. Eunhyuk sped up after the other two fast males, quickly pulling his gun out. "Stop!" he shouted as he followed the two around the corner. Eunhyuk stopped right in his tracks when he saw Ryeowook and Yesung stop running, standing over by Kangin. Kangin smirked as he pointed his gun straight at Eunhyuk. "Bye Hyukjae." he pulled the trigger. Eunhyuk uttered a noise of surprise and fear before dropping to the floor, just having dodged the bullet by an inch. The bullet flew right where Eunhyuk's head had been, getting stuck in the wall. With wide eyes, Eunhyuk looked back at the wall where the bullet was lodged in, shocked. After a second of staring, Eunhyuk quickly jumped to his feet and spun around to face the three, but they were gone.

 

"Did you catch them? We heard a gunshot!" Sungmin said breathlessly as he and Leeteuk finally caught up to Eunhyuk. "No, they got away.." Eunhyuk looked down in shame. Leeteuk was disappointed but they were dealing with SS5. They were extremely skilled and great spies, however they were their enemies. "Are you hurt?" Leeteuk asked, putting a hand on Eunhyuk's shoulder as he tried to regain his composure from running so fast and long. Eunhyuk shook his head. "No, I'm fine. Hey, where are the other three?" Eunhyuk looked at Sungmin and then Leeteuk. "They ran the other direction, going after Hangeng and Zhoumi. I hope they are okay.. We haven't heard from them in a while." Sungmin explained, knowing Leeteuk was still trying to catch his breath and calm down. "Let's go find them, they might need help.." Eunhyuk urged, getting nods from the two other males before they all three began to dash down the long hallway, wanting to find Kyuhyun, Donghae and Heechul and make sure they were okay. 

 

"My god that guy runs fast!" Heechul sighed with irritation as he walked with Donghae and Kyuhyun down the hallway. "I almost got him Heechul.." Donghae muttered. They had just finished chasing Hangeng and Zhoumi but once they turned the corner they were gone! the SS5 members were so sneaky and quick, it was surprising at times. "You just had to trip, Donghae." Kyuhyun glared at Donghae, getting an eye roll back. He knew Donghae was mad at himself for tripping when he was inches away from grabbing Zhoumi's arm. When Donghae tripped, Kyuhyun and Heechul had stopped running to help him up and when they continued, Hangeng and Zhoumi just vanished. All three males heard running in the hallway and they froze. 

 

"Heechul? Donghae? Kyuhyun? Are you guys okay? Did you get them?" Leeteuk asked as he, Sungmin and Eunhyuk trotted over, finally reuniting with their other three members. Heechul frowned and shook his head, crossing his arms infront of his chest with irritation. "No Teuk, we didn't get Hangeng or Zhoumi because Donghae tripped." Heechul was not happy about this. Leeteuk took a deep breath, disappointed that they didn't even catch the other two members of SS5. "That's okay, I'm sure we'll get them next time.." Leeteuk said. Donghae felt bad for ruining their chances of catching SS5, he didn't mean to trip though and cost the team being able to catch Hangeng and Zhoumi. "Let's all just go back to base and rest. I'm sure we all need it.." Leeteuk wiped his forehead with his arm, getting the sweat off. Running had tired him out. 

 

"We need to make a plan on how to finally get SS5. Every time we fight with them we almost get Zhoumi but something always has to happen." Kyuhyun looked to his hyungs as they walked. "Making a plan is a good idea but it's nearly impossible. SS5 is unpredictable. We'd have no idea what they do and where they go.." Donghae looked at Kyuhyun, shrugging. Kyuhyun remained quiet. "Well we need something to help us." Sungmin chimed in, not wanting to be left out. "No, we just need more training guys." Eunhyuk said. "I bet if we all train a little we would be better and more skilled?" he suggested. The others stayed quiet and Eunhyuk stopped talking as well.

 

"All of you are wrong! We need to take SS5 out one by one, so when we meet with them again we will take one member out, and then the next member, and so on." Heechul said. "Once we have most of their members, we will just have to worry about the one or two that remain. I think it would be a lot easier if we did my suggestion." He looked at everyone. Leeteuk thought all these ideas were great, but he knew they wouldn't work.

 

"Wait, I have an idea.." Leeteuk stopped walking and so did the others, everyone turning back to look at their leader. "What is your idea?" Donghae asked. "All of your ideas could work, but I think I have a better plan. We take SS5 by surprise." Leeteuk raised an eyebrow, looking around to see how s thought of his idea. The others kept quiet before nodding faintly. "That could work but still. How would we take them by surprise?" Donghae asked. "Yeah, it's nearly impossible to catch SS5 offguard." Kyuhyun frowned.

 

Leeteuk smiled his signature bright smile. "Just trust me on this one, I'm sure it'll work." Leeteuk said. "And if it doesn't, we'll do all of the other ideas you guys suggested." he added, making the other members happier. "Okay, we'll start with your idea. Let's just hope it works." Heechul said. "Now, it's time to rest. Come on, we all should get out of here anyway." Sungmin said as he reached for Kyuhyun's hand, wanting to hold it. "Good job today guys, even though we didn't get them, I'm proud of you all." Leeteuk said as they all began to walk again.