Be A Man

Super Show Six

 

Okay I'm going to do something different for this chapter. I'm going to be writing in Zhou-Mi's POV. I hope you all like it!
----------------------------
 
Super Show Five's Base - Zhou Mi's POV :: 
 
 
 
I was still sad about Kangin's death. It was hard to believe that he was just gone now. Even though none of us besides Hangeng liked him, I still feel so bad about him getting killed like that. I didn't like him much; he yelled at me a lot like Hangeng does sometimes. I'm probably the most scolded member in Super Show Five. My elders just don't have trust in me that I'll do anything right.. I'll show them. I have to impress Hangeng and everyone else, Ryeowook too. He hates me.
 
I'm afraid I'm showing my soft side too much. Yesung has been really caring and kind to me lately but the other night he got in trouble with Hangeng. I had been walking to my room and Hangeng was yelling at Yesung, telling him to be a man and get his act together because he was losing his dignity and because of this I guess the whole group's been slipping. Now we're not as threatening to SS6 like we had been. Probably without Kangin, we werent as intimidating. Ever since Hangeng spoke to Yesung about this, I've noticed the other acting cold to me like they all had been before. It doesn't bother me much, I know I need to stay cold if I want to be intimidating. 
 
"Zhou! Zhoumi." Hangeng walked into my room with a scowl on his face. I turned to look at him. "What is it, Hangeng?" I ask. "I'm sure you heard me talking to Yesung last night about staying strong and intimidating, right?" he asked. I gave him a nod. "Yes, I did." I said. "This goes for you too." Hangeng snapped. "I've lost respect for you Zhoumi." before I knew it, Hangeng shoved me hard in the chest. I stumbled backwards before falling on my on the floor.
 
"Dont fail us now when we all need you, got it?" Hangeng asked, frowning. I nodded. "Y-yes, understand." I stammered. "You have to prove it, don't give me , okay? Impress me!" and with that, Hangeng left. I was so stunned and startled too although I knew what Hangeng said was true. So true. I watched as Hangeng stormed out of my room and I blinked. He was very angry at me. Oops.
 
I had to try harder for Hangeng. I needed to try harder for Hangeng, SS5, and myself. We all play important roles in the group so I needed to follow suit and do my job. I had to get my act together and work. I needed to impress Hangeng and everyone else. They weren't happy with me so I had to try harder, be a man, and just do my job which was to steal and fight with SS6. How could I impress Hangeng though? I had to think. I couldn't let them down anymore. I was about to get back up until I heard a voice. 
 
"What are you doing on the floor?" it was Yesung. "Nothing, I was just about to leave." I said with a blank face, faint coldness in my voice. I watched Yesung close for a moment before pulling myself up. With a small frown I brush myself of before beginning to walk. When I'm right next to Yesung, exactly right next to him, I stop and faintly turn my head to talk to him. "I'll impress you guys, don't worry." I said in a low and serious tone before bumping past and shouldering him as I left.
 
I wish I could have stayed to see Yesung's face but I had to go. I glanced back and saw Yesung watching me, surprised. I could tell he understood what had just happened but I didn't do anything else, I turned my head back around and continued walking to Ryeowook's room to tell him my plan. Hopefully if he liked my plan he would have more respect for me and my ideas. That would be great if Ryeowook actually trusted me. I had to impress him and everyone else. I just had to.
 
-----------------------------------
 
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this story for so long! I've just been so busy! Please forgive me..  Like always, thanks for reading and sorry if this chapter is a little short.. Mianhamnida...   Saranghae everyone! <3