Now What?

Super Show Six

Sungmin was worried about how Leeteuk would react to how he and Henry just ran away from him without saying anything and the fact that they had enough guts to go to SS5's base, rescue everyone, but then get Henry shot twice. He had a feeling Leeteuk wouldn't be too happy. The walk home was horrible. Siwon and Shindong had run ahead of everyone with Henry so he would get to base faster and it was really scary. Henry was unconscious and had already lost a lot of blood so it was very stressful and frightening. Kyuhyun was injured as well and as they walked he often complained about his injury area aching and hurting. Sungmin knew what he and Henry did was really stupid but they rescued everyone so he was a little better by thinking about it that way. 

 

When everyone was at base, Leeteuk along with everyone else were freaked out about Henry's condition. He was put on a bed and Leeteuk was working on getting the bullets out of the other's body since he basically was the doctor of the group. Sungmin had made Kyuhyun go to bed because he needed rest and was hurting and the only company he had was Heechul. "Sungmin-ah." Heechul said. Sungmin leaned against Heechul on the couch. He nodded. "Neh." Sungmin looked up at his hyung. "It was very brave of you and Henry to rescue all of us like that." Heechul looked down at Sungmin, a small smile on his lips. "Thanks hyung." Sungmin was still very heartbroken about what happened with Henry. Heechul noticed this, "Don't be upset Sungmin, it wasn't your fault." he whispered. "Yes it was.." Sungmin said. Heechul rose his eyebrow. "No." he said. Sungmin flipped.

 

"Yes hyung! This is all my fault!" Sungmin shot up from the couch with tears in his eyes. Heechul was surprised and he watched, speechless. "I should have looked for Henry after I rescued Kyuhyun but no! After I untied Kyuhyun, instead of looking and helping Henry, we just had !" Sungmin cried out loudly, everyone in the room hearing him. Eunhyuk and Donghae were surprised and so was Siwon, Shindong and Kibum. "Sungmin!" Heechul stood up, scolding Sungmin. "You what!?" Heechul asked unhappily. He was too young for and Kyuhyun was underaged, or at least in Heechul's mind. Sungmin shook his head as he began to cry. "Nevermind hyung! Leave me alone!" He then ran from the room in tears.

 

Heechul continued to stand there, now dumbfounded about what just happened. He blinked and turned to where Sungmin had run off to, staring blankly. "What?" Heechul was shocked. He looked back at the other's who were now staring at him with surprise. Heechul rubbed the back of his neck before slowly sitting back down, not knowing what else to do. 

Sungmin ran upstairs to his room, sobbing and crying. This was all his fault. It was all his fault that Henry could possibly die, and that Heechul hyung hated him and everyone else knew that he and Kyuhyun had that day. He felt like a babo, a big foolish babo. He ran past the bedrooms and turned to be in Leeteuk's room. His room always calmed him down. He ran out to the balcony and sat down against the wall, sobbing. He brought his legs up close to his chest and continued to cry quietly, alone.

 

"Sungmin?" Sungmin jumped at hearing a voice. "Kyuhyun! Your hurt, go back to bed!" Sungmin looked away so Kyuhyun wouldn't see the tears that were streaming down his cheeks. "No," Kyuhyun crouched down near Sungmin. He reached over and grabbed Sungmin's chin, moving the other's head so he could look at the other's face. "Your crying." Kyuhyun gently wiped Sungmin's tears off, frowning lightly. "Kyuhyun, please just go to bed. I don't want your wounds to get infected.." Sungmin's voice was cut off when Kyuhyun kissed his lips passionately. He pulled away, caressing Sungmin's cheek lightly. "I know that I'm hurt, but so are you." He rose an eyebrow. "Not physically but emotionally. I know you, Sungmin hyung." he never used 'hyung' but he and Sungmin were sharing a very tender moment.

 

Sungmin stared into Kyuhyun's eyes. "Kyu, Henry is dying because of me." Sungmin looked away. "No he isn't. He is dying because he was shot, not because of you." he said softly. "I was supposed to protect him." Sungmin insisted. "You can't protect everyone. Heechul hyung couldn't even protect him. Henry was just in the wrong room at the wrong time when someone shot him, it was never your fault Sungminnie." Kyuhyun was being extremely sweet to calm Sungmin down, which was working greatly. Sungmin dry sobbed, looking at Kyuhyun. "Okay, even if that isn't my fault, it still is since we had ." he said. Kyuhyun blinked. "I wanted to have with you and you wanted to have it with me.. That wasn't the problem." Kyuhyun got slightly defensive. "I'm sorry.." Sungmin noticed, feeling upset that he made Kyuhyun get all defensive about it. "Don't be." Kyuhyun smiled lightly when Sungmin rested his head on his shoulder. "I heard everything that you and Heechul said downstairs, Sungminnie.." Kyuhyun started. "I think you should apologize." Sungmin sighed quietly, knowing Kyuhyun was right. "Can you come with me?" He asked. Kyuhyun nodded, "Sure." 

 

Sungmin had to help Kyuhyun up because he couldn't really get up by himself since his injury was still very sore and tender and the two walked back downstairs. "Heechul hyung." Sungmin walked over but was cut off when Leeteuk came out of the medical room. He looked exhausted and there were dark circles under his eyes, what usually happened when he was stressed out. "Henry is lucky to be alive." Leeteuk said as he took his mask off from over his mouth and nose. "How is he?" Shindong asked anxiously. "He lost a lot of blood but luckily I was able to stop it." Leeteuk said. "The bullets were deep but I managed to get them out." he shuddered faintly and so did a couple others including Eunhyuk and Kibum. Leeteuk was about to continue on until he saw Sungmin.

 

"Sungmin-ah, your a real hero, you know that right?" Sungmin's eyes widened at what Leeteuk hyung said. "What?" he was surprised and caught offguard. "Your a hero. You saved Kyuhyun, Heechul, and SS4. That was really brave of you, I was surprised that you did that." he said. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and Heechul before looking back at Leeteuk. "I'm sorry Leeteuk hyung, and Heechul hyung. I don't know what was getting into me but I was going crazy. I snapped at you because I felt that it was my fault Henry might have died, and we acted odd around you because we didn't want to get caught." He said, looking at Heechul and then Leeteuk. "We forgive you Sungmin, just don't freak us out again." Leeteuk said. "Or yell at me." Heechul added with a small but playful frown. No one noticed that Siwon, Shindong and Kibum had left to go be with their beloved Henry. 

 

"So, what now?" Kyuhyun asked as he sat down, in pain. "What do you mean? Just because Henry was shot doesn't mean we won't arrest SS5 and SHINe. We still have a war to fight with them and I intend on winning." Leeteuk said, crossing his arms as he looked at s.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOH! I hope you guys like what all is going on! It looks like Kyuhyun and Sungmin are finally a couple but what about Heechul, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae? HeeTeuk and Eunhae? What do you think will happen to them? Do you think Henry will survive? Oh, I couldn't kill him off. He is too sweet and awesome. I don't want to scare you guys so I'll make this writer's note short XD    

Like always, I hope you guys enjoy and please comment! When you comment it makes me update faster! Thanks for reading!