A HeeTeuk Moment

Super Show Six

--- A small skip of two weeks ---

 

About two weeks had passed since Henry was shot and SS4 had taken him back to their own base with hopes that he would heal faster since he was more used to the place where they lived and not SS6. It was much quieter with the four extra males gone and very calmer. Ever since Henry left their base, Sungmin had been much better and happier. He didn't feel at fault for what happened to Henry as much as he had been feeling and he wasn't feeling incredibly guilty. Henry was still in bad condition but he was healing up some. Kyuhyun was still very sore but his injury was healing up very nicely, but it would most likely scar when fully healed. Kyuhyun didn't care and neither did Sungmin. Their relationship was still going strong so far and both were very happy together. Ever since Heechul was rescued, Sungmin had noticed a large change in Leeteuk. He seemed happier for some reason and more cheerful. Sungmin had no idea why Leeteuk was acting all better but it was nice to see his leader happy again.

 

"Hyung?" Leeteuk heard someone call from the door. He turned to see Heechul. "Hello Heechul hyung. What is it?" Leeteuk asked. Heechul came in the room and sat on Leeteuk's bed next to the leader. "How is Henry-ah's condition?" he asked. "Henry is doing fine, still really pale and weak so he isn't able to get out of bed. He is worse than when Kyuhyun was shot, it will take him some time to heal. I don't know how Kyu healed so fast, I guess he is just a trooper and fast healer." he smiled with a small shrug. Heechul was glad to hear that Henry was doing a little better. He leaned his head on Leeteuk's shoulder, closing his eyes. "Heechul-ah, was it scary when you were kidnapped?" Leeteuk asked out of curiousity. Heechul was surprised by this question but he decided to answer, "Yes hyung, I was terrified." Heechul spoke quietly. "Really?" Leeteuk asked. He felt Heechul nod and he bit his lip lightly.

 

"What happened? Did they do anything to you?" Leeteuk asked. Heechul then shook his head. "No, all they did was tie me up and kick me several times before leaving to go drink." he said. Leeteuk's eyes widened at the kicking part. "They kicked you? Where?" he felt Heechul stand up. "Here hyung," Heechul looked at Leeteuk before moving his hands to the bottom of his shirt, raising it ever so slightly to reveal several large black and blue bruises. Leeteuk's eyes widened, his jaw dropped and he shot up from the bed, moving to Heechul. "Heechul-ah.." He whispered, upset. Heechul didn't say a word as Leeteuk ran his fingers on the bruise. It didn't hurt like it had been that afternoon but it was still sore from his leader's touch.

 

Leeteuk lightly ran his fingers over Heechul's bruises. Even though his skin was black and blue, Leeteuk thought it was flawless. Leeteuk blinked. Why would he think that about Heechul. Without being able to stop himself, Leeteuk felt his eyes roam away from Heechul's bruised area to his untouched part. His skin didn't have an imperfection. There were no moles, scars, or freckles, just beautiful tan skin. Leeteuk's eyes roamed up more to Heechul's dark brown . His mouth was beginning to water... NO! Leeteuk shook his head faintly to snap himself out of it. This was all too much. 

 

"O-Okay, you can put your shirt down now, Heechul." Leeteuk reached over and took Heechul's hand in his, moving the other's shirt back down. Heechul was confused. "Something wrong, hyung?" he asked, watching Leeteuk closely. Leeteuk shook his head. "No. I'm just disgusted that they would bruise you like that." Leeteuk lied. Well, he wasn't lying. He was very disappointed and disgusted that someone would kick Heechul but he also had to make up an excuse for why he couldn't keep looking at Heechul's chest. Heechul watched Leeteuk closely again, confused. "Okay.." he made a face slightly before sitting back down. "Did they bruise you anywhere else?" Leeteuk asked, biting his tongue afterwards. Why did he ask that? He sounded creepy. Heechul slowly shook his head, still weirded out by Leeteuk's sudden weird behavior.

 

"I'm still very upset about SS5. We need to do something so they don't end up shooting another one of our guys or doing something horrible to us again like this." Heechul held his shirt up again for a few seconds to show his bruises again. Leeteuk sighed. "I know, I know Heechul. I don't know what we can do right now in this situation. They obviously aren't going to make this easy for us, eh?" Leeteuk managed a weak laugh but Heechul stayed straight faced. "Leeteuk hyung, I'm serious.. We really do need to do something. Both Henry and Kyuhyun, our maknaes, have already been shot. It's just a matter of minutes, days, and possibly weeks until one of us is critically injured as well but we don't end up so lucky." Heechul had a point. "It would break my heart to see any of our members get killed hyung, this really isn't a joking matter." and with that, a slightly pissed off Heechul got up and left the room, slamming Leeteuk's door closed behind him. Leeteuk was still sitting on the bed, confused and slightly sad. What just happened here?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww 3   For all you HeeTeuk fans, I bet your upset for them. Sorry for the short update, this was just a small chapter leading up to the next (very major) chapter which I'm sure you'll all love. You've been waiting a long time for this and I'm really excited about it as well. Again, HeeTeuk fans, don't be upset, something amazing will happen that I'm sure will leave you begging for more. ;)  Hope you liked this short update and my next update will be soon, hopefully again tonight, ASAP.