Kangin's Gone

Super Show Six

Super Show Five's POV::

 

"Where is Kangin hyung? He should have come back by now." Ryeowook said, sitting down on the couch in their base. Yesung was in the room along with Hangeng. "He went down to the market, who knows how long it will take for him to get back." Yesung shrugged calmly before leaning back, not thinking too much about it. Hangeng however was quiet, worried. "I'll call him." he said in a quiet voice before getting up, pulling his phone from his pocket and walking from the room. Yesung and Ryeowook watched him, noticing that he was worried and upset. "Kangin's strong, I bet he just ran into SS6 and he got distracted. I wonder who he killed this time." Ryeowook smirked faintly, Yesung not saying anything as he tried to listen for a conversation between Hangeng and Kangin. He heard nothing, Kangin obviously not picking up.

 

Yesung and Ryeowook instantly jumped to their feet when there was a sudden cry. "Who was that?" Ryeowook asked, looking around, seeing Hangeng wandering into the room, phone to his ear as it continued to ring. He looked confused. "Zhoumi?" Yesung called, hearing sobs and noise of sadness. At hearing this, Yesung and Ryeowook darted to Zhoumi's room. Hangeng dropped his phone before running as well to make sure Zhoumi was okay. When the trio got to Zhoumi, they found him crying in his hands, sitting at his computer. "What's wrong with you, yah?" Ryeowook asked, walking over. Yesung and Hangeng walked over as well, crowding around Zhoumi. "It's Kangin.." Zhoumi looked up at everyone, looking very sad with tears streaming down his face. "He's dead." it was on the news and spread like a wildfire on the Internet. The three froze with wide eyes, shocked. "Who killed him?" Hangeng asked, trying to stay strong. "Donghae." the room became silent as sadness and anger brewed in the air.

 

"Donghae? From Super Show Six?" Yesung spoke up. Zhoumi nodded. Ryeowook was stunned. Donghae managed to kill Kangin? Wow, what a horrible surprise. "We killed that wimp, Henry, so they kill our leader?" Ryeowook looked at Hangeng, not knowing what to do now without a leader. "Leeteuk wants a fight and we'll give him one. We'll make him sorry for killing Kangin, won't we?" Hangeng spoke. "I make myself the new leader of Super Show Five since Kangin is no longer obviously." Hangeng announced, walking to the door to leave. "Don't worry guys, we will get SS6 back, I'll make sure of it." Hangeng said as he walked out, leaving the others.

 

Yesung watched as Hangeng left with faint disgust. He looked back at Zhoumi before patting his back gently to comfort him. "Everything will be fine Zhoumi, okay?" he spoke softly, getting a nod in return. Ryeowook rolled his eyes at Yesung comforting Zhoumi and he left. Yesung glanced at Ryeowook when the other left, making a face. Why didn't Hangeng or Ryeowook comfort Zhoumi who was obviously upset about Kangin's death. He sighed to himself before whispering some comforting words to Zhoumi, afterwards turning to leave the room quietly.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Awwww~ Isn't Yesung a sweetie? <3  

I hope you liked this chapter from SS5's point of view!  :)