You Owe Me A What?

Super Show Six

 

"Donghae?" a voice asked as Donghae walked into the base carrying Eunhyuk, who was still knocked out in his arms. Donghae walked right past Leeteuk without looking at him, deep in thought. He was extremely worried about Eunhyuk's health, and it was hard for him to accept that he just MURDERED someone. Kangin to be exact. It was troublesome for Donghae to think. He was a murderer now. He killed Kangin on purpose. Not accident, on purpose. 
 
Leeteuk followed Donghae quickly, instantly knowing something had happened. "Donghae-ah," he watched as Donghae gently placed Eunhyuk on the couch before he knelt down, lifting Eunhyuk's hair from his face to examine a wound on the other's forehead. "What happened?" Leeteuk urged, wanting to know what was wrong with Donghae. 
 
"He's dead." Donghae said. Leeteuk's face paled greatly. "Who?! Eunhyuk?!" Leeteuk cried out, shocked. Donghae looked at Leeteuk and shook his head before standing. Leeteuk watched Donghae closely, confused now. Donghae lifted his shirt to get the gun he had taken from Kangin and he showed it to Leeteuk. Leeteuk blinked in surprise. "That's Kangin's gun." he pointed out, Donghae nodding slowly. "My god, you killed Kangin?" Leeteuk caught on, Donghae sighing and nodding again. "I'm a murderer." he said in a hushed voice.
 
Leeteuk pulled Donghae into a gentle hug to comfort him. "No, no your not Donghae. You had to. The score is even. They have Henry and we now have Kangin. I know it's not a game but we're even with them now." Leeteuk said. "I guess so but the police.." Donghae said quietly. Leeteuk frowned faintly, "I'll take care of that Donghae-ah, don't worry about it, okay?" he patted Donghae's shoulder. "Your a hero. You saved Eunhyuk and yourself. You should be proud." he said before turning and hurrying from the room to alert the rest of the members. 
 
Donghae turned and looked at Eunhyuk, biting his lip lightly. Eunhyuk looked so peaceful. He was glad Eunhyuk was unconscious when he killed Kangin. He wouldn't want the other to have seen the mess and whatnot. Turning, Donghae left the room quickly to the kitchen, getting a wet towel to clean Eunhyuk. He returned and went over to Eunhyuk, kneeling down next to the couch once again. He moved Eunhyuk's hair gently and reached up to clean the wound with the towel. Donghae was surprised when he noticed Eunhyuk's eyes slowly open.
 
"Donghae?" Eunhyuk asked, blinking a few times to get used to the light. He slowly sat up, Donghae however pushing him lightly back down. "Don't move too much, your injured." he said before patting at the bloody wound, cleaning it again. Eunhyuk was confused, "What happened? Weren't we at the store? ... Kangin.. Where is he? Are you okay?" Eunhyuk suddenly asked. A smile crept to Donghae's lips. "I'm fine and Kangin is dead. I killed him." he whispered the last part but Eunhyuk heard. "Omo? Really?" Eunhyuk asked, getting a nod in return. They both remained quiet as Donghae finished up cleaning his forehead wound. 
 
As Donghae carefully cleaned the wound, Eunhyuk hadn't noticed that he was staring at the other. He was almost in a trance. They were so close to eachother, literally. Donghae's face was inches away from Eunhyuk's as he took care of the other. Eunhyuk appreciated it a lot. "Thanks Donghae." Eunhyuk finally spoke up, smiling lightly. Donghae stopped and sat on the floor near the couch that Eunhyuk was laying on. He looked at Eunhyuk and gave his usual bright smile back. "Your welcome but don't thank me. I barely did anything. You saved my life, I owe you." Donghae laughed. 
 
Eunhyuk watched Donghae, "You don't owe me, you cleaned my wound. Doesn't that count?" he laughed and grinned his signature 'gummy' grin. "No that still doesn't count." Donghae laughed as well before the room grew silent once more. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a thoughtful silence.
 
After a few moments, Donghae broke the silence. "Eunhyuk," he said, turning his head to look at Eunhyuk, looking in the other's beautiful brown eyes. "Yes?" Eunhyuk asked, turning his full attention to Donghae. "I think I love you." Donghae said softly, his lips turning to a small smile.
 
Eunhyuk was surprised by this and didn't know how to respond. "Remember when you said you still owed me for saving your life?" Eunhyuk asked. Donghae nodded. "What do I owe you, Eunhyuk?" Donghae asked, moving closer. "You owe me a kiss." Eunhyuk knew it was cheesy, but he loved Donghae as well.
 
Donghae's eyes lit up and he slowly moved closer. "Really?" he asked. Eunhyuk nodded. "Kiss me." Eunhyuk watched Donghae, his breathing seeming to slow as he felt Donghae place his lips on his. Donghae's lips were so soft. Eunhyuk's eyes slowly closed and Donghae's did as well, fluttering closed. They were kissing. Donghae was getting lost in the kiss, it was amazing. He shivered with delight as he felt Eunhyuk caress his cheek. The gentle touches were great. He loved them. After a little, the two slowly pulled away, staying close however. "I love you." Donghae whispered. "I do too. So much." Eunhyuk added quietly with a soft smile, lips still tingling from the kiss.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
The moment you guys have been waiting for! Eunhae is born! <3 <3 I'm so glad!
Hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading!