Relief

Super Show Six

"Leeteuk? Is he gonna be okay?" a worried Sungmin asked as their leader walked out from Kyuhyun's room. Everyone in the living room turned to look at Leeteuk, all curious about the answer. Leeteuk looked very relieved and his skin wasn't as pale like before when they first discovered that Kyuhyun was shot. "Yes.. The bullet is out and he is bandaged up." Leeteuk started. Sounds of relief filled the room, everyone glad that their Kyuhyunnie was okay. "It didn't go too deep but it was still dangerous. Kyuhyun is fine, however I'm afraid he won't be coming with us to stop SS5 any time soon. He has to heal fully before he can do work again." Leeteuk stated, sitting on the couch next to Heechul. "C-can I see him?" Sungmin nearly whimpered, still very worried about Kyuhyun. Leeteuk nodded and watched as Sungmin hurried into the younger's room. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were very good friends in SS6 and if anything happened to either one of them, the other would be extremely upset, much like how Sungmin is now.

 

Donghae looked at Leeteuk with a questioning face, "So who shot Kyuhyun? Was it Kangin? Do you know what all happened?" he asked, Eunhyuk nodding as well, wanting to know the same thing. "Kyuhyun told me that he had caught Kangin but sadly he forgot the other had a gun until it was too late." Leeteuk sighed. He really felt awful for this happening to Kyuhyun. He was going to make sure that SS6 worked even harder to find SS6 then before, now that one of his own members was injured and it could have been life threatening.

 

"Leeteuk hyung," Heechul started. "Since Kyuhyun won't be going with us on missions, that means we have the same number of members like SS5. It may be easier if we all pick a person to go after so it won't be completely random like last time. That's what started this whole mess." Leeteuk thought for a moment before nodding. "Ah, good thinking Heechul. Well, I will go after Kangin since we are both the leaders, I think it's only fair." he said. "I choose Hangeng." Heechul said as he leaned back in his seat, getting comfortable. "Me and Yesung are enemies, so I'll go with him." Eunhyuk said. Donghae thought for a moment, "I'll go with Ryeowook." he said. "Sungmin isn't here to choose but there is only one left and that's Zhoumi." Leeteuk nodded. He knew Sungmin wouldn't care who he went after, they just really needed to get everyone from SS5 before another person was injured like Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin walked into Kyuhyun's room carefully, not wanting to wake the other if he was sleeping. "Kyuhyun-ah?" Sungmin asked in a hushed whisper. "Sungmin?" he heard a whisper back. Kyuhyun! Sungmin grinned brightly before hurrying to Kyuhyun's bed, wanting to be at the other's side. "I'm so glad your okay, Kyuhyun." Sungmin felt so much relief seeing Kyuhyun's signature smirk. He knew Kyuhyun would be fine, he was a lucky guy and would heal quickly. "I'm fine, just a little achy I suppose." Kyuhyun looked up at Sungmin, a smirk on his lips.

 

Sungmin bit his lip lightly, "You were shot, your not only going to be achy. I bet it's going to leave a scar." Sungmin ran his hand down the banaged up abdomen of Kyuhyun but he quickly pulled it back when he heard the pained noise Kyuhyun made. Deciding to give Sungmin a little scare, when the other ran his hand down the bandages, Kyuhyun hissed in 'pain'. Sungmin's face was priceless! Kyuhyun felt bad for scaring the other though and even more so when Sungmin began apologizing like crazy.

 

"Oh Kyuhyun! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.. How stupid of me.." Sungmin cried out quickly. "I'm a stupid pabo." he looked down, biting his lip hard with nervousness. "N-no, Sungmin.." Kyuhyun spoke up, heart aching at seeing Sungmin get so upset. "I'm the stupid pabo for getting myself shot. You should be happy, you basically saved my life. If you hadn't found me first I wouldn't have seen anyone decent looking before I died." once again, Kyuhyun was smirking at his sharp tongue. Sungmin took this as a compliment, which Kyuhyun had intended it to be. "The last person I would have seen is Kangin." Kyuhyun shuddered at the thought but it was true. Sungmin was way more attractive than Kangin.

 

Sungmin let his fingers card lazily through Kyuhyun's hair, smiling when he saw the maknae seem to instantly relax. "Now, rest. It's been a long day and you really need it." Sungmin gestured to the bandages with his eyes, looking back up to meet Kyuhyun's perfect dark brown ones. "Okay. I'll try to sleep.." Kyuhyun watched as Sungmin got up and looked like he was about to leave. A sudden panicky feeling formed inside Kyuhyun, "No wait!" Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin. Sungmin jumped at what Kyuhyun suddenly said, turning around to look at the other. "What is it?" He asked curiously. "Your just going to leave me in here alone? What if Kangin comes back to finish the job? I need someone to protect me." Kyuhyun said, hiding his smirk to look serious, hoping it would make Sungmin stay. "Well.." Sungmin hesitated for a moment before taking a step closer. "I wouldn't want anything else to happen to you, your right. I'll stay and make sure your protected." he nodded firmly before smiling brightly, going to sit down in a chair near Kyuhyun's bed.

 

A few silent and somewhat awkward moments passed by in Kyuhyun's room as Sungmin sat there 'protecting' Kyuhyun from any danger. Kyuhyun had just watched Sungmin yawn a few moments ago and he knew the other needed sleep. "Sungmin? Are you tired?" he asked. Sungmin looked over at Kyuhyun with sleepy eyes. "A little.." he said sleepily. Awesome, just what Kyuhyun wanted. "I'll scoot over so you have room to sleep next to me if you'd like?" Kyuhyun slowly and carefully scooted over in the bed, making some room. Sungmin shook his head, "No, it's okay.." he said quietly. "No, you need sleep. We both do.. Come on." Kyuhyun urged.

 

Deciding it was no use to argue with Kyuhyun, the sleepy Sungmin got up and walked over to the bed, carefully crawling in next to Kyuhyun. Wow. The bed was nice and warm from Kyuhyun's body heat and his bed was so soft.. As soon as Sungmin set his head on the pillow, he felt like he was in heaven. After five or ten minutes, both males were completely sound asleep in eachother's arms. Sungmin tended to be a cuddler when he slept and Kyuhyun was cold so snuggling up to Sungmin was great.