Another Mission

Super Show Six

It had been about a day after the huge chase and everyone was in the base either relaxing or training for when they would encounter SS5 again. Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch watching Sungmin training by throwing punches into the air and dodging imaginary punches thrown at him. Kyuhyun smirked to himself, chuckling quietly. "You know hyung, your really not threatening at all." he said, raising an eyebrow at Sungmin. Sungmin stopped throwing air punches, looking at Kyuhyun. He rose his eyebrow as well, not being able to frown so instead he smiled, finding what the other said to be cute. "Oh Kyuhyun." He shook his head before deciding to stop what he was doing, sitting by his best friend. Both males turned their heads, hearing someone walk in the room. 

 

"I just can't see how this is possible, Leeteuk. We just recently saw SS5 and already there have been three robberies and one killing!" Heechul said, following Leeteuk into the room. Leeteuk looked annoyed and he was obviously doing his best to ignore Heechul, not wanting to deal with that right now. "Hyung! We only saw them yesterday and they've already done all that! We have to do something!" Heechul stopped walking, stomping his foot on the ground and crossing his arms.

 

Leeteuk stopped walking, turning around to look at Heechul who was throwing a hissy fit. "Heechul-ah, I know what all is happening, it's just that we haven't been able to track them! See? Our tracker device isn't working." he pointed to the TV hanging on the wall. "The map should be showing up with SS5's exact location but it's not." he said. Heechul frowned. "I know but isn't there some other way?" Heechul asked. Leeteuk sighed. "Heechul, just stop worrying okay? We'll find them soon, just trust me, I'm working on it and Donghae and Eunhyuk are trying to help as well." he then quickly left the room, taking an urgent call from an agent to discuss important things. 

 

Heechul walked where Sungmin and Kyuhyun were, sitting down on a chair and staying silent. "This is driving me crazy. I can't just stay here and do nothing while SS5 are out doing crimes and killing people! What if they kill someone else? It's not good that they killed one person anyway, we need to stop them before they do something else. Do you guys agree with me?" Heechul looked at Sungmin and then Kyuhyun, wanting an answer. Both males stared at him, thinking of what to say. "Yah? Sungmin?" Heechul urged.

 

Sungmin thought for a moment, feeling bad under Heechul's pressure. "I do agree with you hyung, but like Leeteuk said, we have no way of finding SS5.." he shrugged, leaning against Kyuhyun. "What about you Kyuhyun?" Heechul asked. Kyuhyun looked at Heechul, not even bothering with thinking about what to say. "I want action. We need to go and find SS5. We can't stay here and expect them to pop up, right?" he nodded and so did Heechul. He knew Sungmin and Kyuhyun agreed with him. They couldn't just stay there expecting SS5 to find them! They had to find SS5.

 

"LEETEUK!" A sudden call from another room in the base made everyone jump out of there seats. Heechul and Kyuhyun quickly trotted to where the scream had come from and they saw Eunhyuk and Donghae holding a map, pinning places of interest and then looking up onto their computer screen. Sungmin ran in after a few moments and then so did Leeteuk, everyone circling around the computer and map. "Donghae? Eunhyuk? What did you find out?" Leeteuk asked quickly, wanting to know.

 

"Ah, it's about SS5 hyung!" Donghae looked up at Leeteuk from his seat, nodding. "So far, SS5's robberies have been in a pattern. They've been robbing stores in alphabetical order starting with A. Store A was their first robbery followed by store's B and C, so next they are going to rob a store that starts with D!" Eunhyuk explained, grinning proudly and Donghae nodding. "Excellent! That's great that you two figured this out!" Leeteuk cheered happily. "That still doesn't explain the person that was killed though." Kyuhyun said.

 

The room grew silent before Sungmin read off the computer screen, "Oh, it was the store manager to one of the stores they robbed.. It says here that the manager was in the store locking the doors for closing but he was shot in the back.." He looked up at everyone, looking sad for the man who was killed. There was another silence in the room before Eunhyuk sighed. "Kangin." he knew it was Kangin. Out of everyone in SS5, he knew Kangin was the one that kept the gun most of the time unless he let one of the other members use it. "It was Kangin who killed this man." Eunhyuk looked at everyone, frowning. Kyuhyun then left the room without a word, his hyungs not even noticing that he left.

 

"Well now we know what SS5's pattern is so we'll be able to get them when they go to rob store D." Leeteuk nodded. "Check the news Sungmin, we have to make sure they didn't already rob the store or do anything else." Leeteuk watched Sungmin go to turn the TV on the news. They watched it for a moment before Kyuhyun came running back in the room.  "SS5 is at the SM building!" he said quickly. The SS6 base had a perfect view of the city and Kyuhyun could clearly see that something going on at the SM building. Everyone quickly got up, hurrying to get supplies. "Come on guys, we have to stop them!" Heechul grabbed his gun before getting Leeteuk's, tossing it to the leader. Since Leeteuk and Heechul were the oldest, they were the leaders of SS6. Leeteuk caught his gun before putting it quickly in his holding belt. "Let's go everyone!" Leeteuk and Heechul waited impatiently for Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun before the group of six began running, going to the garage to get into their car before speeding off to the SM building which SS5 was at.