Trouble Comes In Fives

Super Show Six

At The SS5 Hide Out::

 

"Untie me! Let me go!" A weak yet purposely rude and sarcastic voice yelled. "Shut up Kyuhyun! We're not going to let you go." Hangeng snapped, slapping Kyuhyun across the face. Kyuhyun, who was trying to stay strong, took the slap like a man, only a small whimper escaping his lips. Hangeng rolled his eyes before looking to Ryeowook as he started speaking, "I wish we could all see the looks on SS6's faces when they found out Kyuhyun was missing. It would have been so awesome." Ryeowook grinned as he leaned against Yesung on the couch, resting. "You did a great job Zhoumi. Everything worked according to plan and we even got a bonus." Kangin smirked at Kyuhyun and in return he got a glare and eye roll.

 

"What are we going to do now with Kyuhyun, Kangin?" Ryeowook asked. Kangin looked at the others, smirking evily. "What else can we use Kyuhyun for? Since we have one of their beloved members, we can use him to our advantage." he said. "So, black mail?" Yesung asked, raising an eyebrow. Kangin thought for a moment before nodding, "That's a good idea." he said as he sat down. "They will rescue me, you guys know that right?" Kyuhyun snarked. All of the SS5 members instantly frowned, looking over at him. "Enough with the comments, Kyu. Your lucky we didn't kill you back at the SS6 base so all your members could see what used to be Kyuhyun." Kangin growled. Hearing this made Kyuhyun shut up.

 

"So what are we waiting for exactly, Kangin?" Hangeng asked. "Now I bet SS6 will be upset and distracted about the loss of their member so we should go ahead and get SHINe." SHINe was a group of five members which included their leader, Onew, and others which were Jonghyun, Minho, Key and Taemin. They were a sneaky little spy group that SS5 had befriended a while ago when it was just Onew and Jonghyun. SHINe was a great group, they never got caught and were very skilled in fighting. They were basically ninjas. "No no, SHINe is going to meet us here, Onew said they would be coming." Kangin stood when he heard the alarm go off. "They are here." everyone looked to the door as the five SHINe members came in.

 

The five boys walked in, Onew smirking at Kangin when he saw Kyuhyun tied up and left on the floor. "You guys managed to kidnap an SS6 member?" Onew asked, raising an eyebrow in disbelief. Kangin chuckled, "Yah. We're just as sneaky as you guys." he said back. Onew grinned and looked to his other members. "If I remember correctly, when SHINe first started it was only me and Jonghyun. Well, we got three more members. Guys, meet Minho, Key and Taemin." Onew pointed to each boy when he said their names. Taemin, Key and Minho bowed and so did SS5.

 

"Awesome, are they good?" Kangin asked. Onew smirked, "Is that a joke? They are excellent. How about we prove it?" Onew asked. "Oh yeah? How?" Kangin crossed his arms infront of his chest. "There was a major jewel store downtown and we know that there is a huge vault underneath full of money." Onew said, Kangin catching on quickly. "That sounds interesting." Kangin said before looking to s. "Yesung, stay here and make sure Kyuhyun doesn't leave. The rest, let's go." he waved. Everyone got up and ran to get weapons and supplies whereas Yesung stayed in his seat. "Boys, come on." Onew waved for his group to come with him, Kangin and the rest of SS5.

 

Onew and Kangin walked alongside eachother as they all went to their vehicles. "Kangin hyung, have you ever used these before?" Onew asked as he held a circular object out to the other leader. Kangin took it and looked over it. "What is it?" he asked. "Me and my team have five each. They are special bombs but instead of causing a lot of damage, they blow up and they release a gas that makes whoever near to it pass out." he explained. "We have masks too if you guys want some." at hearing this, Kangin felt interested. "Oh really? Very interesting, have extra bombs?" he asked. "Yup, they are in the van, we'll share with your guys." the two leaders smirked and got in their vehicle before they all began speeding off to the expensive and rich jewelry store. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Well, as you might have guessed, the new group in the story is SHINee, who's spy group name is SHINe! XD How do you like the pictures at the top? Jonghyun's last picture makes me want to squeal! So cute!

I know this chapter is short but I will try to make up for it with a turn of events, some action and soon to be scene. <3    Thanks for subscribing everyone and I hope your enjoying!