Where Is Kyuhyun?

Super Show Six

"No.. Kyuhyun has to be fine, SS5 isn't that smart right?" Sungmin asked as he became nervous for the maknae's safety. Everyone remained quiet, watching Sungmin. "He has to be okay! We left him at the base all alone and he can barely get out of bed.. He is defenseless and helpless!" Sungmin was on the verge of crying and having a panic attack. "Come on! We have to go back!" Sungmin grabbed Heechul and Leeteuk's arms, desperately pulling at them to hurry them all up. "Henry-ah, come with us until your hyungs come back, you'll be much safer." Leeteuk said, reaching out to take Henry's hand. "Donghae! Eunhyuk! Come on!" Leeteuk called. Heechul managed to get out of Sungmin's tight grip to go ahead of everyone else, leaving the SS4 base.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk came running down the hall back to everyone, "Wait up guys!" Donghae called, wanting everyone to at least wait for them before leaving. Sungmin, Heechul and Leeteuk dashed off to their vehicles whereas Henry stopped and waited anxiously for Donghae and Eunhyuk. "You guys should hurry, Heechul realized we were set up. This was just a trap and Kyuhyun might be in possible danger." Henry said breathlessly. "What?" Donghae asked, confused. "No time to explain! We have to go!" Henry grabbed Eunhyuk and Donghae's arms before pulling them both along.

 

The car ride was totally silent, only the sounds of an extremely nervous Sungmin were heard. He would hate himself if something had happened to helpless Kyuhyun because they weren't there to protect him! He didn't want his best friend to get killed or kidnapped by SS5, his injury was too horrible for him to be out and about, moving around and possibly fighting for his life if needed to. Sungmin was shaking with fear, finally bursting in tears that ran down his face. He was terrified. As soon as they got to base, Sungmin couldn't wait any longer. The car was still moving to a stop when suddenly Sungmin opened the door and jumped out. "SUNGMIN!" Leeteuk was startled that Sungmin didn't even wait for the car to stop. He quickly stopped the car before everyone else piled out, running in after Sungmin. 

 

Sungmin ran up to the base, stopping at the front entrance. The door was broken opened and beat up with kick marks and a hole from a bullet shot through it. He felt fear growing in him and he was about to explode, "KYUHYUN!" Sungmin screamed out before dashing into the base. He ran through the trashed building before running up the stairs where the bedrooms were. Sungmin felt dizzy and sick to his stomach when he saw that Kyuhyun's bedroom door was opened, which he had even closed before they all left. "Oh god, please no.." Sungmin whispered as he took small and slow shaky steps towards Kyuhyun's room.

 

Sungmin's heart was pounding to the point he thought he would have a heart attack. He couldn't stand this anymore. Taking a shaky breath, Sungmin looked into Kyuhyun's room and what he saw made his jaw drop. "Oh no.." Sungmin hurried inside the completely trashed room. The bed was thrown about and the covers ripped to shreds. The windows were shattered and furniture was broken. Everything was smashed and ruined and there was no sign of Kyuhyun anywhere. "Kyu-..."

 

Sungmin sobbed as he ran his fingers lightly on the mattress where Kyuhyun once was not too long ago before they all left. There was a small blood stain on the sheet from when he had changed Kyuhyun's bloody bandages but other than that, nothing. Sungmin felt his heart rip in two. He closed his eyes tightly, tears still managing to squeeze out and roll down his cheeks. This was awful. He had no idea where Kyuhyun was and what made Sungmin feel worse was that he didn't even know if Kyuhyun was even still alive.

 

"Sungmin-ah, did you find-..." Henry's voice trailed off when he saw the destroyed room. It looked like a tornado went through it, but the whole building looked like that. He knew Kyuhyun was gone, Sungmin was crying and there was no sign of the maknae. He felt his heart sink as he watched Sungmin who looked very upset. Henry slowly backed out of the room before going downstairs to help his hyungs clean up the wrecked building.

 

Heechul silently walked into the room where Ryeowook had once been and he shook his head when the other wasn't there. Of course. Heechul walked over to the small cell, running his hand down one of the broken through bars. Kangin and his crew were very strong obviously if they were able to break through the bars to the cell and then wreck the place. He sighed before turning around, leaning against the wall. He slid down to the floor on his , rubbing his forehead as his headache grew more painful. This was a fail on SS6's part but a victory for SS5. They got Ryeowook back, trashed their whole base, and kidnapped (or possibly killed) Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk held out a large trash bag as Eunhyuk and Donghae helped clean up with him. "Where is Sungmin, Henry?" He asked as the younger came back downstairs. He noticed the sad expression on Henry's face and he knew it was bad, "Kyuhyun's gone, hyung, and Sungmin is devastated." he said quietly before crouching down to help clean alongside Donghae. "Aiishh." Leeteuk took a slow deep breath to calm himself. This was really hurting him as a leader to see all these things happening to your group. First Kyuhyun is shot, the base is trashed, and then Kyuhyun is gone? It was too much to handle.

 

"Henry-ah?" Leeteuk looked down at Henry. Henry glanced up, locking eyes with the other leader, "What is it, hyung?" he asked, tossing garbage into the bag he was holding out. "When your hyung's get back, we will need to see them. We have to stop SS5 no matter what. We can't mess around now, one of our members is in trouble and if we don't act soon, it may be bad news." he said quietly. Henry understood and nodded, "I'll tell them right away."

 

-------------------------------------------

Ooooooh! This is getting good! I have yet another twist up my sleeve however and I want some of your suggestions! What Kpop boy group should I bring in next? Leave a comment below and I may just add your pick, but if no one leaves comments, I'll pick myself.   :)  

Like always, I hoped you all enjoyed my story! Thanks so much for subscribing, it means a lot to me!