Meet Jinyoung The Fox And The New Side Of Ahn Jaehyo.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEW CHAPTER EVERYONE! :D


The next thing you know . . .

 

BAM!

 

. . . Jinyoung The Fox landed on top of you.

 

. . . The same way back in the house.

 

 

"Ji-Jin-y-young-oppa?"

 

You muttered, to which the fox blinked, as if saying yes.

 

 

"Where's JINYOUNG-HYUNG?!"

 

Chanshik exclaimed as soon as he saw how Sunwoo and Junghwan, the two people in charge of watching Jinyoung, were deeply asleep on their posts and the leash that bound Jinyoung to the metal railings of the stairs was ripped. As soon as the maknae's voice rang to the two boys' ears, they immediately woke up. "What are you so piped up about, huh Channie? Jinyoung-hyung's just- OH DANG." Sunwoo stopped before he could even finish contradicting the blonde as soon as he realized that their hyung was missing. Junghwan, who still has half-lidded eyes, tried to start a rebuttal but when he too saw what has become of the leash, the three boys immediately rushed over to Jinah and Dongwoo from the living room and informed the two about the sudden outbreak about Jinyoung.

 

"WHAT?! I thought- UGH! Hurry up and get set for a brawl. I bet I know where he's at." Dongwoo grunted as they all got themselves buckled up in Jinah's van and headed to your school.

 

 

“Excuse me, might we ask for a gate passes? We're here to come and get Kim Jaehwa due to an emergency.” Jinah approached the guard and before she could start persuading the guard, since Jinah was also known to be an alumae of the school, the guard gave her the permission, along with the four other boys. “But kids, I better warn you. The entire school's a bit cranky as of now. Some kids are trying to get in contact with the authorities. They said a wolf came barging in the school's premises and just attacked a girl.” As soon as their ears heard the word, their attention immediately got caught up. “So ahjumma, where do you say the wolf is right now?” Junghwan and Sunwoo egged on. “The cafeteria I think.” And as if their lives depended on it, the five of them rushed to the cafeteria, spearheaded by Jinah, muttering muffled and breathy thanks to the lady guard before fully getting themselves ready to take on the upcoming obstacle which is getting Jinyoung off your way for the time being. On their way, Sunwoo justcan't help but mock the guard. “Ha! Some wolf...They can't even tell which one is a wolf or a fox nowadays.” He snorted before they carried on.

 

“Still far enough?” Chanshik panted as the five of them struggled to carry on despite their current situations. “Just a bit more. See that hallway with two roads ahead? Turn right and the door at the farthest corner is the cafeteria.” Jinah tried to catch her breath, but considering how all her strength got drained out from all the panic and running, she advised that the rest of the boys should go on without her, given the fact that she'd already given them the directions towards the cafeteria. They wasted no time and started to get back on track. Fortunately, the four managed not to get lost and arrive within the cafeteria. Even before they could get in, the screams of horror and trembling voices could still be heard. Sunwoo busted the door open so that they could all get in and believe me, the situation that greeted them wasn't as easy as they had hoped for it to be.

 

 

“OH MY GOD! Someone get the damn wolf off my friend!”

 

“Is someone even calling the police or any animal control authority?”

 

Haeri and Ahri were panicking the most from amongst the crowd.

 

“WAIT! D-Don't- Aish! I'll handle this by myself. I'll be fine. Just- Nobody interfere, okay?”

 

You tried to croak out while Jinyoung the fox continued to top you like you were a part of the earth. Peering at you with those brown and blue orbs, you knew that behind all the silence and calm disposition, there's something going on in Jinyoung's mind. 'But just what is he thinking? And how on earth will I manage through this without anyone getting suspicious?' You thought in panic before taking a deep breath and placating yourself so as not to do something rash that would just cause all the ruckus to escalate.

 

“Ji-Jinyoung-oppa. You recognize me right?”

 

You muttered in a low voice,hoping no one would get to hear out audibly. And fortunate enough, your first attempt did show a developing solution to the situation. 'Maybe...If I just talk to him like he's human...Maybe...If I just manage to appease whatever he has in mind right now...Just maybe...I could get him away from everyone else's eyes. Away from all the suspicions and dangers that everyone else could cause him.' You positively cheered yourself on the stuff you could avoid for Jinyoung if things would go well.

 

“Oppa. Can you please get off me?”

 

You asked, using the same tone and intensity of voice as before. Even if you tried to be as quiet as you can, you were well aware that people just can't help but squint their eyes at your behavior. 'Screw this.' You thought and decided to wing the act and just get to the point before some authorized facilities would come to take Jinyoung away – And no way would that be easier than this.

 

“Oppa...Please? We might all get in danger if you keep doing this – Jinah-unnie, Dongwoo-sshi, Junghwan-sshi, Sunwoo-sshi and Chanshik-sshi – We'd all get in trouble. So please...for us...and for me?” You pleaded before the fox slowly moved aside. As you sat up, everyone else's eyes started to focus more on you and Jinyoung, as if the scene you two were having was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter