Getting To Know You: I'm Your 'OPPA'. (Part 2)

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of you were now walking side by side, hands occasionally brushing against each other. However, instead of being bothered by it, you two decided to put your hands into your pockets to prevent the event from happening again. When you two finally reached the destination, you forgot about the 'bumping hands' incident and immediately dragged Jinyoung inside the mall with an excited grin on.



"Jinyoung-sshi, ppali!" You were still holding him by the wrist until to felt pulled back. "Waeyo? Is there some problem?" You asked as you turned back to see how amazed he was to see all the manequins and clothes on display. "Oh, uhh, eh?" He blinked at you on the sides, giggling. "Is something wrong, Jaehwa-agasshi?" He asked before leaning a bit closer to get a glimpse of your face.

The sudden closure of distance made your feel flustered. 'OMO! He's so close!' You thought, panicking inside before he used his hand to feel your forehead. "No fever." He muttered before raising your chin to come face to face with him. "Are you sure you're okay agasshi?" He asked with a worried expression. "I-I'm o-okay." You stuttered before turning around and leaving. Jinyoung just followed you while enjoying the views he was seeing.

When you finally stopped in front of a shop, Jinyoung entered in with you.



"Jinyoung-sshi, follow me." You said with an excited tone. Jinyoung silently did as you told him. When you two stopped in front of a clothes rack, Jinyoung followed your eyes as you scanned a button-up top from one to another. This continued on until a few minutes later, "AHA! Try these on, Jinyoung-sshi!" You beamed as you handed every piece of clothing you had around yourself. "All of these?" He asked, eyes slightly widening depsite the small size it naturaly had. "Yup. I'm sure you'd all fit them well!" You chirped before gently pushing him over to the changing room.

CLOTHES:

In the end, you all bought a whole lot of stuff for Jinyoung. Thanks to your unnie's influences all over the fashion industry and how she slowly dragged her world closer to you. The allowances you had compressed into one thin piece of plastic was finally used - Another thanks to Jinyoung. You two decided to have a few more bonding moments before finally heading back home.

The moment you two entered the house, you let your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter