The True Beauty

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up." 

You stirred, hearing a faint voice. 

"Wake up." 

The voice came back again, and soon you felt yourself jolting up from an electric shock. 

"AHHH!" You cried out in pain and sat up immediately. Your vision was blurry and you place a hand on your head, smoothing the pain from your head, "Ah!" You winced as you hit a spot. You felt hot liquid and brought down your hand. Once your vision cleared up, you notice you were in a lair, a very dark lair as it stinks out of dirty powers.

Your eyes widened as you saw red blood on your fingers. "What..."

"Oh, so you're finally awake. Huh, took you long enough to wake up from that coma state." A sickening voice called out and you looked up. Yuji was standing there, her eyes as red as fresh blood, her skin as white as a pale ghost.

"Yuji..." You called out her name. "Princess of the Black Hole huh?" 

Yuji stopped in front of you and smirked. "Huh, so you figured out my real identity. Well, I shouldn't be surprised. You have unlocked your true form, which is good, I need your every power to conquer this universe." She cackled evilly and snapped her fingers.

An image appeared, floating right in front of the both of you. Yuji was smiling evilly while your eyes were widened in shock. "The princes!" You called out. "Yes, the princes..." She turn to look at your shock face and smile happily at her success.

"It's their turn to have their life out of them. I've finish taking the princesses. Now it's their turn." She smirked and you gasped in shock. "NO!" You tried to get up but as soon as you did you felt that same electric shock and pain coming in.

"AH!" You cried out again and fell back down to your knees. "What did you... Do to me?" You panted in pain and winced. Yuji turn to you and smile while crouching down in front of you. "Those are my special sting nets. You have the motive to get out, they strike you like a thousand lightning bolts."

You looked up at her with disgust, "You ..." All Yuji did was widened her smile. "Why thank you. I was born to be one. Unlike you, born to be good and born to help others. You are stupid." She spat in front of her.

"Stupid?" You stare at her in shock. "What's so stupid about helping others and sharing happiness? I think the stupid one is you!" You glared at her.

Yuji laughed which made you surprised, but you kept your glare firm on her. "I think the stupid one is you no matter how I see it. Ah, I forgot, we both are total opposites." She said and glare at her.

"We totally are." You agreed and sighed. "And I don't know why you exist in this world. You're just a dirty stain to this beautiful world. Do you even know what this universe true form is?" You asked. And Yuji flinched at that, you notice her flinching and stare at her in surprised.

"Shut up." She said and got up. You notice her change in tone and became curious. "You do know right? That this universe is really-" 

"I said, SHUT UP!" Yuji angrily shot a ray of dark power in front of you. You notice your chance of breaking free and immediately spun around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter