Kidnapped

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You went back to the castle after the trip to the village, it was a very nice village. Well, technically, not so nice. All the people there mostly have respects for people with amazing beauties, for example, the Princes and Princess Yuji.

But you just ignored them as you made your way back to the castle. You heard gasps and whispers as they saw you with their beloved Princess, swan-like Eunbi, and of course, the most goddamn gorgeous Princes on EXO Planet.

You just sighed and lowered your head while closing your eyes, as you heard some of the loud whispering.

“Omo. Seriously? Why is someone so ugly with her with them?”

“Psh. Probably just their ugly maid. Don’t worry about it.”

You cursed yourself for even listening to those hurtful whisperings, *It’s okay. You ‘accidentally’ heard it.* You tried to smile brightly and just entered the gates of the castle. *Finally.* You thought.

“Oh, you guys came back from the adventure trip.” A voice spoke out and the 15 of you looked up. *The King!* Eunbi’s eyes shined at the King, Queen of Stars beloved husband.

“Ah, and who is this person? Is she your friend, Yuji?” asked the King. “No.” Yuji muttered out coldly. “Oh, what was I thinking. You barely made friends at the village. Ha. Ha.” The King laughed at his own words.

“Appa!” Yuji scolded him. “I do make friends!”

“Oh really? I would love to meet them someday.” Said the King as he smiled to you. You just smile at him, “Your majesty, I’m sorry for bringing Princess Yuji home late. And the Princes too at that. We were out on my mission that their Queen suggested to me.” You explained and bowed apologetically.

“And what mission is that?” asked the King. You looked up at him and was about to open your mouth to explain. *Yes! He’s going to know soon.* said Eunbi in her thoughts as she happily watched the moment.

But the victory moment got ruined AGAIN. By the same person, which no other than No Yuji.

“TO BECOME A FULL TIME MAID HERE!” She blurted and your eyes popped wide open at her answer to the King. “What?” You mumbled.

“WHAT?” Sehun nearly screamed at Yuji as his face looked so puzzled that his eyes almost stretched so wide like D.O’s. “She’s already our maid. Why is she being another maid to you?” Said Kai as he defended you.

Everyone turn to Kai, he had made a good point. You watched as how serious Kai looks as his usual bored out eyes looked so serious, waiting for the King to speak. Not once did he looked away from the King with that serious look on his face. He was defending you. You. Somehow, deep down in your heart, you felt touched.

Your lips automatically turned into a smile. The King just turn to you and Kai, he saw that interaction then smile. “Good point. What are you blurting about, Yuji? She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter